Godzilla Movie

Zilla Jr: Earths Second Defender - Chapter 9

1050 Views4 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-18-2014 12:49 PM

Previous Chapter

-What happened?- says Peter, confused and shocked

-I dont know, all I know was that she had gone out an a boat tour when something sunk her ship, one survivor says it was a large kaiju- says Gwen still in tears- Can I stay here tonight?- asks Gwen

-Ok, the guest room is over there, and if you need anything just shout- says Peter- I know what its like to lose someone close, you'll get over it- says Peter

Gwen nods, and walks over to the guest room, all he knew was that the kaiju was probably already on the news, and being monitored by Monarch already

(Monarch Base, at the same time)

-What is this new kaiju?- says Serizawa

-Its not like anything we have seen before, its not a Muto, its not even Zilla Jr or Aurora, people say its like a giant iguana- says Dr Graham- But we know that it is being trailed by Zilla Jr, wherever it goes, it is being followed by a larger creature, which is Zilla Jr. 

-Where is it headed?- says Serizawa

-California- says Dr Graham

-Vivienne, we need to evacuate the city!- says Serizawa

-The creatures will merge on it in 24 hours, we dont have time- says Dr Graham

-We have to do whatever we can- says Serizawa

(Back by Pete, midnight)

Peter couldnt sleep, he was thinking about Gwen, she only had her sister here, her mother lives in Portland, Oregon. Now she was a wreck, he would have to make sure she doesnt do anything reckless, he could here her crying, he decided to go and comfort her. He walks in and sees her sitting on her bed crying. He goes and hugs her, and tells her everything will be alright.

Amblygon was emerging on California quickly, all he was trying to do was to get a place to fight Zilla Jr. He knew what to do now, once he killed Zilla Jr, he had no more troubles. He had taken out one ship, and was planning to take out hundreds more. 

1 question on your mind, how does Peter know about Monarch? Well since he was searching for kaiju and MUTOs since San Francisco, I figured he would probably know about Monarch. Also could you answer these questions for me it is was a movie:

Who would you want to direct this?

What would be the budget?

How much do you think it will gross?

How long do you think it will be?

:)

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
4 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-18-2014 1:57 PM

Nice chapter!

Steven Spielberg

$150,000,000

$180,500,000

Approximately 2 hours

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-18-2014 3:14 PM

GODZILLA316 - That was an incredibly fun chapter to read! Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share this with us! :)

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-18-2014 6:16 PM

Good chapter better then most.

Only Anthony Mackie could do something with this.

1 hour and 14 minutes at the most!

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-18-2014 9:15 PM

@Sci Fi King25

@Something Real

@GorillaGodzilla

Well since im not really good at description,  I tend to focus more at dialogue. It also depends how Legendary market the film, although I dont think that it will gross much in Japan. 

Thanks for the feedback, there was swimming trials at school and I didn't participate because 1 I got a problem with the left heel of my foot (its not Tendicitus) and 2 I really scared of water, so I got bored, tppk out my phone and did this chapter :) Hopefully I will try and have The Final Chapter and the Godzilla vs PR new prologue ready :)

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums