Godzilla Movie

Posible enemy's for godzilla 3

2977 Views7 Replies
Forum Topic

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-19-2014 8:38 PM

Like we all know Ghidorah one of the strongest Monsters in the Toho Kaiju films will apear in the sequel, but this arises the question, If ghidorah will be in the sequel, who will Godzilla figth in the 3d film?, some say Godzilla 2 will have a cliff hanger with Ghidorah arriving to figth Rodan and mothra, but gareth has stated he likes to Close story's meaning he migth not like cliff hangerss, so instead i propose that they will bring other Toho kaiju at the level of ghidorah

1St eliminate Certain monster that despite beeing in the same level as streangth as Ghidora or more are probably not going to be included

Biollante, considered one of the strongest Monster due to her imortality, Unlikley that she apears despite her apearence and streangth she is more of a Misundorstood creature rather that a Threat or Villan

Space Godzilla, Debatably posibly stronger that ghidorah, he is very unrealistic to fit in Legendary's universe

Death Ghidorah, Keizer Ghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah, this ghidorah varaints will probably not be included due to the fact that having difrent ghidorahs rigth after one is repetitive and unoriginall

Gigan, beeing a wierd cyborg chiken and due to his brutality he wouldn't be very well recived by heberall audiences

Now that those are out of the whay, this are the posibilityes

Desotroyha, He would fit perfevtly in Legendary's universe, Having 2 basic requierments, Beeing a prehistoric creature and representing mankinds arrogance, plus beeing at par with ghidorah in overall strangth

MechaGodzilla, If he would to be made in a style smillar to kiryu, he would also fit Legendary's universe perfectly, plus he is very iconical meaning he migth atract a big audiance

A new Monster

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

7 Replies

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusSep-19-2014 9:40 PM

You mispelled Destoroyah.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

Durp004

MemberBaragonSep-19-2014 9:46 PM

I would like for Destoroyah to be the final monster, but I feel that's too obvious and we'll get something else.

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-19-2014 10:05 PM

i think gigan is one of the final monsters but not the actual final monster

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-20-2014 12:16 AM

JRR - This is an excellent and comprehensive list you've provided! Personally, I'd like to see Godzilla sqaure-off against a new iteration of Gigan and/or Megalon! That would be extremely neat! Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share this with us! :)

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonSep-20-2014 8:15 AM

#Bagan please!!

*Sees an upset Gman2887 for me mentioning bagan again* O_O

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-20-2014 1:03 PM

I would like to see Hedorah, Biollante, Orga and Kumonga (of course)

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-20-2014 2:50 PM

I'd love seeing these kaiju in the series!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums