Godzilla Movie

An idea for King Ghidorah vs Destoroyah

1874 Views6 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-27-2014 10:40 AM

I remember on Skreeeonk1789s artwork of Destoroyah, Destoroyah was holding a dragon-like severed head. Durpoo4 asked if it wad Ghidorahs head but it was Mandas head. So its been keeping me wondering about King Ghidorah vs Destoroyah. Now I know most of you might not like this idea but its something random I thought of based of Transformers 3.

Ok so in Godzilla 2, King Ghidorah is actually Godzillas ancient enemy, recently reawokened. So Godzilla defeats him but Ghidorah retreats just in time so he doesbt die. In Godzilla 3, Destoroyah appears but Godzilla defeats him, Godzilla thinks he is dead but Destoroyah gets up and is about to kill Godzilla until Ghidorah arrives and wounda Destoroyah severely. Similar in fashion to Megatron and Optimus Prime, Ghidorah says that Godzilla can't survive without him, and Godzilla says "Time to find out" and kills Ghidorah once and for all. He then kills Destoroyah.

This was just a crazy fan thing I thought of while I was bored.

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
6 Replies

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-27-2014 10:44 AM

:I...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Its nice!

Good grief.

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-27-2014 10:47 AM

Cool!

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

Varan04276

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-27-2014 12:11 PM

Interesting idea...

I? I am a monument to all of your sins.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-27-2014 7:30 PM

A cool idea, but I honestly don't think Godzilla should emulate the Transformers movies in any way. It would make a nice fanfiction though.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

ZillaForLife

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-27-2014 7:51 PM

Probly never happen but that was be awesome to watch.

KManX89

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-28-2014 8:56 AM

Interesting idea, one I like very much. My one and only problem is: in 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', they made Megatron look weak, having a one-armed Optimus kill him in 10 seconds, that was one of my pet peeves with Ehren Kruger's writing in that movie, actually, every 'Transformers' film after the first one, which I'd say was the only good one in this series, to this day, and I don't see that changing as long as Bay and Kruger are let anywhere near that franchise (which will be forever), funny how the one and only good installment in the series is the only one which didn't feature Ehren Kruger as the writer. Then again, the argument could also be made that he took him by surprise in killing him so fast.

My idea for Destoroyah goes like this: the second film is a remake of Ghidorah: The Three Headed Dragon (with Mothra, Rodan and KG) while the third is a Destroy All Monsters Remake (featuring Anguirus, Rodan, MechaGodzilla, KG revived as Mecha-King Ghidorah and Destoroyah along with a batch of new monsters).

On Monster Island, all the monsters are fighting, when Destroyah, who's now evolved into his final demonic form, arrives and cleans house. Then Godzilla, fresh off fighting his earlier form, arrives and is saddened to see both his friends (Anguirus and Rodan) killed. Godzilla gets PO'ed and tries to fight Destoroyah, but gets manhandled, similar to the first Batman-Bane fight in The Dark Knight Rises (minus the back-breaking, of course). MechaGodzilla, having luckily fleed, then fights Destoroyah in Chicago and puts up a good fight, but is ultimately defeated in the end. So then Monarch, in a last ditch effort to save mankind, attaches MechaGodzilla's reactor core to a wounded Godzilla, who's being held in New Jersey, and feeds him energy from it, giving us a new, "Burning"-esque Godzilla (except with unlimited life force, basically, he keeps going until his heart stops), donning blue ultraviolet rashes in place of the red/orange lava ones (except they turn red when he's about to use his atomic breath, giving us, yes, the famous red spiral beam!), who fights Destoroyah in Manhattan and beats him after an epic battle.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums