Godzilla Movie

How do you want the Godzilla trilogy to end?

1353 Views21 Replies
Forum Topic

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-30-2014 10:58 PM

With hope that Godzilla 2 does better than the original and hopefully satisfy the audiences who disspised the first one, to have it end up making more money than the first to leave the door open for a third film.

I like the series to end with Godzilla turning againts humanity, destroying buildings and killing people.

Reason of him doing that: Godzilla suddenly remembers how things different were back in the cretacious period the world he once ruled and voices out his displeasure to the change (Atomic Breath).

leaving humanity no choice but to try and kill him.

With humanity inventing all new powerful weaponary to use on Godzilla, but no matter how much improved, none will still work.

at the end they figure out that they couldnt kill him from the outside, so they will try to kill him from the inside and it works in a brutal way, they do it while Godzilla is sleeping on the surface of the ocean, and causes godzilla to wake up just for a few more secs, roaring with bloof coming out of his mouth, then dying.

and after the end credits roll he wakes up again fully healed and roaring back at humanity, leaving all the people who used the invention on him shockedand end credits.

21 Replies

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 4:53 AM

Well, I don't think many Gfans would appreciate Godzilla dying so vilontly right in front of us. Also the reason for Godzilla attacking a city, it's just too weird and doesn't make since. He wants the things how they were back in the Creatacious? I don't think he even went on land during the cretacious. Also why would he carefor destryoing citys? If you guys want Godzilla to attack a acity, do it the same way Godzilla attacked the city in Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla 2. Have Godzilla look for his son which the humans took so they could study its biology. I want the series to end with humanity realising its mistakes and helping Godzilla in a fight after he is about to die from a monster that man created. (Biollante, Destroyah, MechaGodzilla 1 with my origin (which means terrorists controed), etc.)

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 5:02 AM

I want the third movie to end much the same way Terror of Mechagodzilla did, with Godzilla letting out a final triumphant roar before wading off into the sunset, leaving humanity behind to ponder its mistakes and rebuild the devastation.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

npinkham19

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 5:53 AM

I also want  Godzilla to gradually become more of a threat. In the first he was looked at heroic, in the second he should be the lesser evil and by the third I'd love for him to be a nightmare. I've never cared for Mothra outside of the Showa series but a reimagined one could have been a great opponent for the closer. Godzilla has become such a threat that the earth would have to send a deity. I'm picturing Mothra very differently, twice as big and a glowing, translucent body made of the elements, something that Godzilla couldn't physically harm. In the end the Shobijin would call off Mothra after understanding that Godzilla is necessary to remind men of their evil. I want to get the same chill I got as a child the first time I saw Biollante's final form, horrified that there was no chance Godzilla could win and would possibly die.

However for the new trilogy I believe its in the Toho contract that they CAN'T kill Godzilla.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 6:32 AM

I do think that Godzilla should up the amount of destruction he causes in the sequels. I want to see him throw down with the military at least once. But at the end of the day I almost guarantee that he will be the last thing standing between humanity and extinction, so in the end the human race will have to aid Godzilla for their own good. This version of Godzilla is a god-like deity that protects the entire Earth, and though he does not care specifically for humanity at all, ultimately he will be our only hope. If Ghidorah will be the antagonist in Godzilla 2, I predict them introducing Mechagodzilla in the third movie. Depending on his portrayal, Mechagodzilla could be both an enemy at first and later an ally for Godzilla against an even more powerful threat like Destoroyah.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-01-2014 7:17 AM

Im not even gonna say anything to this.

Why would Godzilla want things to go back to the cretacious? He wasnt even on land then.

Why would he start attacking humanity for no apparent reason, we are apart of the balance and i dont know why he would destroy that.

Godzilla frankly doesnt care what humanity does to him.

This isnt the original, this is a force of nature.

Good grief.

Durp004

MemberBaragonOct-01-2014 7:31 AM

I would like humanity to beat Godzilla taking on his role of balancer and letting what it obviously a very old monster finally rest.

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 8:08 AM

i think were taking the whole balance and godzilla being a god-like diety a little too literally. godzilla doesnt care about balance at all. i doubt he knows what balance is. i imagine his intelligence level is comparable to chimpanzees (which isnt a bad thing)

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-01-2014 10:52 AM

Godzilla's intelligence is much more then a Chimpanzee, his deep breath you could see his pain and agony and exaustion.

When he roared at the male he was determined and ready to fight.

Godzilla exactly knew what balance was, and he was and is restoring it.

Good grief.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 11:03 AM

Godzilla in this film more than in any other film is determined to set things in his mind to the way they should be. Serizawa even states that Godzilla "is here to restore balance," and Dr. Graham says that Godzilla is essentially a god. Beyond this, Godzilla's role as nature's way of restoring balance is metaphorical. He is what is right for the planet, even if it should come into conflict with humanity. Godzilla is both a guardian and a reminder of human folly, especially Gareth Edwards' interpretation of the character. The point is Godzilla cannot be stopped by mankind, nor should he.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 11:55 AM

Gorilla since the new g is immature he doesn't no any of that

his death or atleast buried him

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 12:42 PM

Immature? Gareth Edwards has said that his version of Godzilla is an ancient, noble, battle-hardened creature. Godzilla is the character the audience is supposed to root for. I don't see how you could get so much satisfaction out of Godzilla being defeated. I personally have rooted for Godzilla even when he was the bad guy in some movies. Now that he actually is the "good guy," there's no reason for him to be defeated. He may fall into conflict with humanity in the next two movies at some points, and I hope he does, but from a storytelling perspective putting Godzilla on the short end of the conflict sounds like an unwise idea.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 1:31 PM

I agree with NPINKHAM19, maybe like the Gamera trilogy did, take a focus on the trageddy that gamera caused wille hunting gyaoses

and id like it to end 

A) Godzilla Melts Down

B) Godzilla gets killed by the Oxigen Desotroyer

C) Godzilla Hybernates/Rests/Sleeps in pace at the Bottom of the sea

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-01-2014 1:33 PM

Well if you ask me, i agree with the king of the monsters. I want godzilla 3 to end with godzilla wading off into the sunset victorious.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 1:33 PM

GG he only killed the Mutos not to restablish balance btu rather on Instinct, besides by killing both he created un-balance by making room for Bigger Predators

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 1:36 PM

And GG those things you say are What animals do on instinct, id say he is as smart as a Cat(thats not bad), he is only an animal not a god or force

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 1:38 PM

Oh and Men don't for part of the balance of nature, so Godzilla could take the role of Battra as an antihero by Destroyhng the reckless mandkind, and he oviusley does care what humans do, thus the reason he awakened in the 50's

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 2:25 PM

I will predict this much. Godzilla will be the monster that emerges victorious from whatever battle ends the third film. He will in all likelihood end the trilogy alive with his work completed and return to the sea to live in peace. If he against all odds dies, it will not be because of humans since the humans will ultimately be relying on Godzilla in order to survive. It will either be because he sacrifices himself to defeat the enemy monster, or he dies of wounds sustained in the battle. I still believe he will not die. It will anger (the majority of) fans and completely contradict what Gareth Edwards' representation of Godzilla stands for, plus it is in Toho and Legendary's contract that he must not die. As for the Oxygen Destroyer being introduced, there is no logical reason for humanity to create a weapon just to kill the creature that has, intentionally or not, saved it. If it is included at all, the Oxygen Destroyer will probably be some kind of weapon built to protect humanity from future monster attacks or possibly a scientific experiment that goes wrong. Ultimately, it would probably just end up creating Destoroyah, forcing Godzilla to save humanity from its own mistakes again. I don't see the Oxygen Destroyer being used at all, but if it is it will only be the gateway to Destoroyah.

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-01-2014 4:30 PM

Catzilla, your foolish arguements are nothing but faughter to me.

By your logic, every Godzilla is just an animal, since 2014 shares the same grasps and feeling as the originals.

Good grief.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-01-2014 5:00 PM

Godzilla is an animal, just as humans are. But he is so much more than that too. He is an enduring immortal symbol. He is the personification of nature's rage. For Gareth Edwards, Godzilla is a god, a force of nature, an ancient warrior that protects his domain. We may all have our own interpretations of what Godzilla is, but ultimately Gareth's interpretation is what we will see in the movies.

Titanosaurus42

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 4:00 PM

The only thing I really want from the third movie is for Godzilla to face off against one of his former foes and a new original kaiju.

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 11:57 PM

*face palm* WAIT FOR THE SEQUELS!!!!

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums