Godzilla Movie

Could There Be a (Queen Of The Monsters) Out There Somewhere??

1640 Views13 Replies
Forum Topic

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 6:45 AM

Well could there be??

I mean Godzilla is male so he possibly could not have laid that egg on Sogell Island in (SON OF GODZILLA).

So what did???

Obviously a Female Godzilla who the world has yet to see one who has decided to stay out of the limelight...

A reason why we may have not seen it could possibly be that maybe after giving birth to the egg she passed on. (Some animal die after giving birth.)

There are four common species of animals who die soon after giving birth. These are the octopus, the squid, salmon and the common mayfly.

That could be the reason why there never was any record of it ever.

Even in Godzilla(2014) when they unearthed that cave with dead bones That could have been a female Godzilla, and when they found the hole in the side of the mountain, and what looked like dragging marks that lead all the way to the ocean that could be it's baby who is the Godzilla in this film who managed to escape after the passing of it's mother.

So what do you guys think...Could there have been or possibly still may be a female Godzilla out there...and will Gareth Edwards ever take that step and create one for the sequels.

“Give me where to stand and I will move the earth”.

13 Replies

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-02-2014 6:48 AM

What egg was laid?

Good grief.

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-02-2014 6:48 AM

Oh you mean in Son of godzilla, not 2014.

Good grief.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 6:49 AM

Those dragging marks were from the male M.U.T.O. after it hatched from the pod. Minilla's egg was probably laid by a member of Godzilla's species a long time ago and left dormant for millions of years just like Godzilla Junior. Godzilla can sense other members of his kind so that's why he was able to find the eggs and instinctually raise the hatchlings like his own children to ensure the survival of his kind. I don't think we will see any more living Godzillas in the sequels, but Gareth Edwards may allude to the other members of Godzilla's kind or possibly even include flashbacks to their time. The Godzilla skeleton in the beginning, if anything more than just a small reference, is probably a setup for Mechagodzilla.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-02-2014 8:48 AM

I for one can't wait for us to see more giant fauna skeletons! Maybe even a whole "graveyard" of sorts in some remote area of the world where several different species co-existed together :3

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-02-2014 11:02 AM

THE_ARGONAUT - This is a very interesting topic! Hmm, I'd have to say that the possibility of a female member of Godzilla's species is actually quite high; there's no knowing how many of that ancient saurian race managed to survive within the depths of the Earth! Regardless, I certinly hope there are one or two female Godzillas out there; as a fem Godzilla fan, I'd love to see what Godzilla's better half is like! Thank you ever so much for sharing this with us! :)

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 11:24 AM

Actually the Godzilla of this new movie is very very very old, so i find it almost imposible for him to have an ofspring unless its a dormant egg layed milleniums ago

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-02-2014 11:37 AM

Maybe somewhere within the lair of this new Godzilla, he could be keeping watch over a lone egg that hasn't hatched in a VERY long time, but Human intervention and whatnot screwing up that plan :3

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-02-2014 1:54 PM

Simple little fact here, mothra has been considered by many that she is the queen of the monsters.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 1:58 PM

Mothra is the queen! As much as I don't care for her she is queen! If you ask Toho they would probably say mothra! Just because her and G didnt make Minya doesn't mean she is not queen

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-02-2014 1:59 PM

And while gamera is still considered second fiddle to godzilla.

*I see you gman2887, yeah gamera is second fiddle to godzilla*

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 6:23 PM

Toho does actually consider Mothra "Queen of the Monsters," because apparently the original Japanese laserdisc release of Rebirth of Mothra was entitled Mothra: Queen of the Monsters.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 11:56 PM

BIGBADBEN@ True True XD

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

TW_G-Fan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 6:18 PM

Given that Godzilla is meant to (designed) to be one of a kind, I highly doubt there will ever be a second Godzilla whether it's male or female.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums