3200 Views38 Replies
Forum Topic

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 2:51 PM

38 Replies

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-02-2014 2:53 PM

Giggle.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-02-2014 2:58 PM

They didnt state alot of substantial things, i mean come on, the Jaegers arent in this film or this timeline they couldnt be put to guard a Muto.

Cinemasins is just nit picky, every film has its flaws and cliches, thats what makes it a film.

Kind of funny, they reviewed themselves, and gave themselves infinite sins. Just glad they didnt say the hated it and actually removed 4 sins.

Good grief.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 3:02 PM

It's mostly fair. I luaghed when he all of a sudden started to knock off sins during the Kiss of Death scene. I'm actually suprised he didn't put a sin for the FemMUTO sneaking up on the army but oh well.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-02-2014 3:21 PM

FINALLY!!!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 4:52 PM

Wow "It took Godzilla 1 hour to show up in a movie godzilla!" It took 0:47 sec. Stupid

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Titanosaurus42

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 5:21 PM

Over the course of 15 years, the one day Ford and Joe return to the plant, the MUTO just so happens to hatch. I think that deserves a sin.

Carnosaur

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 6:12 PM

I knew that this would get some degree of butthurt...

Guys, it's supposed to be satirical, and we all know cinemasins is nitpickey for comedical purposes. It doesn't mean they didn't like the movie, and there's no reason to be bothered by it. Basically means nothing at all.

Nature doesn't deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.

Carnosaur

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 6:13 PM

Edit: NVM.

Nature doesn't deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.

Deltadromeus

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 6:47 PM

I found it very funny. And I really like the nitpicking, its something I like to do for movies. (Ever watched sharknado? It was a blast for me)

HOW CAN YOU LOSE A 300 MONSTER TROMPING THROUGH THE U.S.A!!!

Hi

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-02-2014 6:51 PM

CinemaSins hasn't been funny since thier 4-6 minute parodies have turned into 20 minute nitpicking. I mean "The Last Airbender", one of the worst films I've seen ever got 5 minutes max for them back in the day, now, well-directed films like Winter Soldier are more than 22 minutes long.

I'm amazed this vid isn't an hour long. Though, to be fair, that bit with the sin deduction from the female Muto's death was funny.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-02-2014 7:01 PM

KAIJUJIRA - Hahaha! That was bloody marvelous! I don't know who that individual providing the narration is, but he made me laugh quite a bit! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us! :)

Durp004

MemberBaragonOct-02-2014 8:00 PM

Everything regarding Serizawa was spot on.

KoldWarKid62

MemberBaragonOct-03-2014 9:28 AM

Hilarious!

TW_G-Fan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 10:31 AM

I had been waiting for this for a long time, and it was worth every minute spent waiting.

The knocking off of sins for the first roar and the kiss of death scene were priceless.

Also, to those knocking CinemaSins as nitpicky, uh... he's a critic. He's supposed to be nit picky. That's pretty much the job description of any movie critic these days.

"Can you find flaws in logic?"

- Yes

"Can you find flaws in common sense?"

- Yes

"Can you find flaws in acting ability?"

- Yes

"Can you find flaws in the script?"

- Yes

"Can you find flaws in set design?"

- Yes

"Can you find flaws with the directing style?"

- Yes

"Can you find flaws with the cinematrography?"

- Yes

"Can you nit pick a movie to death so thoroughly that there is only a tiny sliver of an island left for it to stand on that still makes sense?"

- Absolutely!

"You're hired! Welcome to the league of extraodinary a**holes known as 'Movie Critics!'"

That's pretty much the interview for becoming an official paid movie critic these days. At least, that's what I imagine it to be like. Why else do these glorified, anal retentive, nit picky, no life bums have to find faults with EVERYTHING in a movie that's mean to just be entertaining? You're supposed to watch and relax, that's it. But oh well.

CinemaSins is funny as hell to me, I won't deny that. Still, I hate general movie critics becuase they're doing a "job" that anyone can do and getting paid quite well for it in most cases. If I got paid for being a critic, I'd be a wealthy man by now. Not rich, but wealthy. And yes there is a difference. Mutli-million dollar earning "professional sports atheltes" (Who don't deserve more than $1 million per season in my honest opinion for playing a kid's game but leaving out the kids) are rich. The men who sign their checks are wealthy.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-03-2014 10:44 AM

"...they're doing a "job" that anyone can do and getting paid quite well for it in most cases. If I got paid for being a critic, I'd be a wealthy man by now."

Experience on my end confirms there is not an inkling of truth behind a single word said here. Nor is the criteria for such a vocation nearly what interviews entail.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 12:31 PM

Remember GMan, this guy is smarter and better than everyone else and if you disagree with him you're an idiot. Every post he makes proves it.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 12:41 PM

^Well then your a idiot! That's does not mean he's better if he has a youtube! Oh wait your sucking him I forgot!

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-03-2014 1:04 PM

Flyers what the heck? He was being sarcastic, did you not catch that?

I cant post anymore cause i am saving my 1000th.

Good grief.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 1:06 PM

Lol I'm kidding! But no seriously I hear people say that. Also congrats I remember when you were a small account

Durp004

MemberBaragonOct-03-2014 1:17 PM

Something tells me you weren't kidding....

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 1:29 PM

?

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-03-2014 1:43 PM

Durpoo speaks truth.

Good grief.

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaOct-03-2014 1:54 PM

No name calling guys, even if you're joking, not everyone will take it the same way. Just a reminder.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-03-2014 2:03 PM

Some people just need a reality check when it comes to things. I still can't believe how this guy thinks his **** doesn't stink. I know this type of people and quite frankly, not much to say about them.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 2:10 PM

It seems that my sarcasm was taken literally. I meant to imply that that guy is an elitist condescending narcissist. I can just tell from his posts that he thinks he really is smarter than everyone else and that he is doing us all a favor by insulting our intelligence, talking down to us, and shooting down any ideas or scenarios that are not his own. I don't want to rant about him or start anything, but seriously, there's no place for people like that on a friendly forum. He should either come down to our level or go to some other site.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-03-2014 2:13 PM

Everyone has their own opinions, but really if we attacked him, then i think we would be sinking down to his level.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 2:16 PM

That's just the thing. On this site we try to respect and acknowledge each other's opinions and agree to disagree. This guy acts like his opinion is purely factual and accuses everyone else's opinion of being wrong and idiotic. He can keep his opinions, but in my opinion he needs to learn some respect for others.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-03-2014 2:19 PM

Agreed, however when it comes to people like that, best thing to do is turn the other cheek and ignore them.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-03-2014 2:22 PM

When people like that are ignored, they will instantly quit with their attitude. At least here where i live they do.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-03-2014 2:28 PM

I hope so. That works a lot of the time, but sometimes it provokes them to be even more hostile and vocal with their opinions. This guy is still literally demanding a public apology from Chris Picard for something that happened at least a year ago. I'm serious, he's posted something about it at least 4 times that I've seen.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums