Godzilla Movie

GORMARU ISLAND TALKS: What is Gormaru Island? + News for All Hail the King

3790 Views5 Replies
Forum Topic

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-16-2014 6:53 PM

On the Facebook site Gormaru Island (where I get most of my Godzilla PS3 news from) post these topics called Gormaru Island Talks, where they talk about different things about Godzilla. A lot of are a really great read and I thought I should feature them here. Now to start off, here is one of there's that explains more about what Gormaru Island is. But I am going to give a list of people who are Gormaru Island. here is:

Gormaru Omega

Donnie

Stegz

Soundwave

They like to joke around, so expect that alot.

Now for the topic itself:

"What is Gormaru Island?" "What is Gormaru Island about?" "What are you guys?"

Isn't that the question of the day! -Donnie

Well, we're a lot of things, we aren't just strictly about GODZILLA...(PS3), GODZILLA(2014), and other Godzilla related coverage. We're an island, a community hub, we are a place that covers many aspects of the daikaiju genre. Even more so, we're a place where fans and islanders can come to us for help and insight on matters that they need help with, or want to hear our thoughts about.

Truthfully...Gormaru Island is about you guys. -Gormaru Omega

Quite true! We are a comfortable haven for kaiju fans, fans who want news, advice, and a nice place to kick back and hang out around. We accept all fans, fans of Pacific Rim, Ultraman, Gamera, and even indie kaiju as well!! And yes, we also accept fans of Kaiju girls and Daikaiju Academy. After all, we're fans of it ourselves! We're quite open, and welcome all fans to the island!
-STEGZ

We're quite the freaky phenomenon aren't we? This island started out small, unknown, but now, we've grown quite massively in less than 3 months. Every time we come back, we're all astounded by how many new natives come ashore Gormaru Island, and each time we post up news, we witness how passionate and vocal they are. It's purely amazing and really makes all of this worthwhile! -Donnie

I have to agree, Gormaru Island really is about you kaiju fans, in fact, it's about being one in general and just embracing that side of you. Show off your interest, voice your passion, and just immerse yourself in all things daikaiju related, from kaiju franchises to talking about collectibles, cosplay, games, and manga.

Plus, Gormaru Omega really wanted to create a place where every fan could have a place to go to, where they can be themselves and not worry about trolls, negativity, or bashing. Just a peaceful island. I found that quite respectable and ambitious, not a lot of community spots are welcoming, and some of their environments aren't exactly friendly. But several spots out there are indeed just like us, we aren't numerous, but we are indeed out there. I think that's why we're all here, here with Gormaru, we want a place to belong and just enjoy ourselves. -Soundwave

Hey Gormaru, did you expect to have this many islanders? To be this big? -STEGZ

I expected us to be well sized, but nothing this big of a hit, thank you all for supporting us and coming ashore. You all rock in our book! And we will continue to bring more news and updates to you all! -Gormaru Omega

How should we wrap this up? -Soundwave
Uhh...Cowabunga? -Donnie
Cowabunga for sure! -STEGZ
Mm..yeah, Cowbunga. -Gormaru Omega

Now for the news about All Hail the King. I originally had it to be premiered late October, but due to things happening in my life it will have to be postponed until early November. Sorry, but it will definitely be coming then.

(DISCLAIMER: I am not part of Gormaru Island. I just thought it was a good idea to post these here. I am not promoting Gormaru Island.)

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

5 Replies

Varan04276

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-16-2014 7:13 PM

Still excited for All Hail The King!

I? I am a monument to all of your sins.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-16-2014 7:44 PM

Thanks!

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-17-2014 10:45 AM

GOJIRA2K - Fascinating! It seems that you've discovered a beautiful gem - one which should definately be considered! This is a wonderful gift! Thank you ever so much for sharing this with us! :)

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 12:04 PM

Thanks Something Real! They already have a few of these and I will post the next one today.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-17-2014 12:24 PM

GOJIRA2K - You're most welcome! I look forward to seeing what you've in store for us next! :)

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums