Godzilla Movie

Godzilla 2018, what will Godzilla's reaction to King Ghidorah be?

2408 Views10 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-17-2014 6:36 AM

Hi.

So in this post i have been wondering, how do you guys think Godzilla and King Ghidorah will act amongst each other? Mortal enemies, or not knowing of each other at all?

So this brings up the question, will the final fight be a personal stake for Godzilla? And will he try and take him on alone like he did in Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, or will he just let Mothra take him like he did in Ghidorah the three headed Monster?

Now the last question, is probably out of question since Godzilla is a balancer and he will fight for that.

So you tell me, how do you think Godzilla will react to seeing King Ghidorah in Godzilla 2018?

Good grief.

10 Replies

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 6:51 AM

He will act like a rabid rabies infected pitbull..

How cool would it be if Ghidorah actually had rabies in his gums, and in the end of the first sequel he bites Godzilla.

That would set up an R-rated 3rd film where he is creeptastic and can't be put down.^_^

“Give me where to stand and I will move the earth”.

Varan04276

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 8:02 AM

^ You just love the idea of an R-rated Godzilla movie don't you? I think Godzilla would go it alone.

I? I am a monument to all of your sins.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-17-2014 9:36 AM

GORILLAGODZILLA - I've a strong feeling Godzilla is going to be extremely, hmm, let's say "displeased" when he catches his first glimpse of Ghidorah. Like most large predators, Godzilla is likely territorial and, given his immense size, likely has an immense territory - likely all of planet Earth. I very much doubt he'll allow an interloping monster such as Ghidorah to stay upon his planet for a long duration!

This was a very fun topic to consider! Thank you very much for taking the time to present this to us! :)

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 11:12 AM

Id say if KG is from space Godzilla would treat it like an invador to its terretory only to get his A$$ kicked and needing Mothra and Rodan

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

GODZILLA:THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 12:14 PM

Godzilla and ghidorah being natural enemies and competiers in their time will easily fight the moment they see each other. Rodan being a scavenger of kaiju corpses left by Godzilla will fight ghidorah to ensure Gojira's survival. Mothra being a symbiotic parasite with Godzilla will also fight Ghidorah.   

GIYGAS

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 12:45 PM

Hey Splatter, not every pitbull is vicious. I have a pit named Kaya and she is the nicest dog in the world. No need to be prejudiced.

FOR SCIENCE OF COURSE!

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-17-2014 1:27 PM

I'd say he'll run up and start beating Ghidorah, with (maybe) a bit of help from Mothra and Rodan.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 5:20 PM

^ I think that'll probably happen!

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-17-2014 5:59 PM

I think he'll attempt to take Ghidorah on alone and struggle to beat him and Mothra and Rodan will jump in to help him.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

gojira23

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 2:31 PM

I think he's never met him before,but realizes KG is a threat so of course fights him,gets his ass handed to him,and realises KG is a much larger threat than he thought,setting up the third film where KG becoes godzillas true nemesis :D

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums