Godzilla Movie

Weirdest godzilla dream, guarantee

1119 Views9 Replies
Forum Topic

Manolisspaik

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 5:14 AM

I had the strangest dream possible last night. So i wake up in my place as usual, santorini greece. The latest news feature ebola, and that a man got infected close to my place. When i go out with my friends, a maniac drags an asian out of his car, and touches a wound he had on his arm.  He then pulls a device from his pocket, and puts blood in it. The machine screams EBOLA. He then screams I AM THE VESSEL OF THE VIRUS AND I SHALL INFECT ALL OF YOU. He chased us and infected all of us and we died. Then k switched to his point of view as he infected everyone in my local hospital before he was shot on the head by my father. Everything goes black, as i wake up in a completelh different place, as an adult. Latest news said ebola has infected the whole world and mankind is in danger. A stranger knocks my door, hands me two alive rabbits and tells me and my family to eat them. We eat them alive with the fur... suddenly he pulls out a sword and screams THE MIGHTY BATMAN IS INFECTED NOW. YOU WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE BEAST. I turn around and i see a batman suit... and then i realized... and i told him.... i never give up, im batman b*tch. After a long fight, as he was dying i asked him for explanations... he told me the ebola virus was in fact particles controlled by a giant beast... a beast capable of infusing them with its radiation to achieve its killings.... as he took his last breath, a giant roar made the ground tremble... i stepped outside my house, and the landscape was heartbreaking.... fires everywhere, dead bodies. Suddenly a blue light appears, and i see godzilla, pointing his atomic breath at me.... i died and switched to his point of view.... controlling my ebola particles as i sensed every single human death. Then, i roared into the sky.... pretty strange i tell you....

9 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-19-2014 5:58 AM

Um... Okay then... :l

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 5:59 AM

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-19-2014 7:28 AM

Uhm.

Ebola cant kill you like that...

Good grief.

**Al**

Community ExecutiveMemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 9:44 AM

Go outdoors more often and make some exercise, and top to watch the news ;)

love for comic books + indoors+ pizza to dinner+news = crazy dreams with godzilla

The world will spin well past our last breath, but I will always care about you

stenclowski

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 10:19 AM

O_O

Even me and the other guy with Godzilla dream topic didnt had a dream that weird as yours.......Nice dream (NIGHTMARE OF EBOLA...)...‎ ( ?° ?? ?°)

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 11:43 AM

look for a therapist...

And don't worry about ebola, even if by the almost imposible ods of it becoming a major pandemic, or the 21st century's black plaugue, goverments in non infected countrys can alwhays close any frontier, port, airport and such to avoid its spreading, as it only transmits true contact

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

MonsterMovieguy

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 11:45 AM

I had a weider one where zilla was holding onto the Empire State building and was destroying helicopters and I said "I will destroy you!" He replied in a montrous voice and said "ANd you will BURN!" He shoots a fireball at me and I wake up.

"By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people."

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 1:05 PM

Yep, this is the weirdest dream I have ever heard of. My advice, stop watching the news.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonOct-19-2014 4:26 PM

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums