Godzilla Movie

Godzilla vs The Emperor (I NEED EVERY G-FANS OPINION SO PLEASE CHECK THIS OU + UPDATE

5854 Views29 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 6:16 AM

So in my previous topic i talked about a future Godzilla and 40k. (If you now do not visit my previous topic, you will have no idea on anything else in this topic) Now basically, the Imperium has a King, called the Emperor. He is basically and literally a God. He can change reality, open the gates to hell and is telephatic. If you do not bow down to him, you will be branded a heretic (something that must be killed) and killed. So now my friend Julian started this debate by saying "Godzilla wont bow down to the Emperor right?" and me be like "No, never". So he started this debate. Now we needed to make this fair (Because its basically Batman [Godzilla] vs Superman [Emperor], so somehow, Godzilla has the Emperors Kryptonite (I dont know if he actually has a weakness but we have to make one) which strips some of his powers but keeps most of them. So here are the stats:

Godzilla after being beefed by the Space Marine process:

Height: 574 feet

Length: 1556 feet

Weight: 164 500 tons

Godzilla is now much faster, and can lift over 400 000 tons, and walk with it like its nothing. His Atomic breath is now like SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam, being able to manipulate it in the air at will. It is also much, much, much more powerful and can fire it infinitely as he now has an unlimited supply of radiation. He now has telekinesis. His durability and resiliency is many times more powerful, and he has the super fast wolverine-like regenerative power that he had in Toho. He can now levitate. Godzilla can now encase his body in a shield to deflect projectiles and beams (which includes the fire and ice). He basically now has most the powers of SpaceGodzilla plus his own. He is now basically Godzilla-Emperor as he can shift reality like the Emperor now.

Now for the Emperor:

He has super strength. He has telekinesis to and telepathy. He can basically change reality, which means he can do anythimg, but now Godzilla can too.

To be honest, I just hate the Emperor. He is just despised by me. He got all the powers in the world handed to him, and although he went through painful processes to get them, he got them in the eNd.

To be ghonest,  I thinl Goji will win, because he can layeth the smackdown and probably has more will than The Emperor

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I NEED THEM 

And sorry if the PMs i sent were a bit pushy, but Julian wants to see these results, and i just want everyones opinion.

UPDATE: i edited both their powers with an idea from Something Real, that mow other gods have mutated Godzilla and madebhim the way he Is now. 

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
29 Replies

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 6:25 AM

Oh! yes he will bow down to this EMPEROR....

THE BEAST...AKA THE MASTER...AKA THE ONE THE ONLY..

Bow down and worship him..

“Give me where to stand and I will move the earth”.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 6:28 AM

@Splatter

Please remove that its disturbing, and please provide your opinion. Sorry but that is very unsettling.

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 6:34 AM

I can't the emperor will have me beheaded if i did that....

As far as my opinion goes...Regarding the emperor all he has to do is freeze Godzilla, and smash the crystals that give him energy..or cut of his energy supply and Godzilla would not stand a chance..

I think Godzilla should stay that way he is he will find a weakness...besides if you are the king you don't need fancy schmancy powers...

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 6:35 AM

@Splatter

The crystals dont give him energy. Godzilla only has the powers i listed, he isnt all SpaceGodzilla

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 6:38 AM

And he can break out of ice, and can shield himself from it

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 7:09 AM

I would have to say Godzilla on this one. Godzilla has more power that the Emperor. His regeneration powers and crystal shield would make the elemental powers of the Emperor pointless. The Emperor's telekinesis powers wouldn't work because of he used them on Godzilla, Godzilla could use his levitation powers to catch himself. Even if he couldn't catch himself, he could still use his Corona Beam to shoot the Emperor's Golden Throne and completely destroying it pretty much killing the emperor. Hope this helps

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-20-2014 7:10 AM

No matter how strong, Godzilla can rise to the challenge.

If the monster is all power and no durabillity Godzilla has him.

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 7:11 AM

@Gojira2K

Actually I just realised Emperor can live without the Throne just it would be a little harsh on him. Anyway Julian said we must give both Telepathy (Emperor has and SpaceGodzilla does) so that its mental and physical battle, which Godzilla still wins

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 7:47 AM

The Emperor will always win out...that's why he is Emperor.

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 7:51 AM

Lets see here...  Living breath Engine of Destruction vs Dead, Self-proclaimed false hero that calls himself a god...

One word: SQUISH!

Godzilla would never bow down to that false hero.  Its like a round of Blackjack.  Even if you tie with the dealer (Godzilla), you still lose.

Thule: You will not squelch our faith so easily, alien.

O'Kais: The Tau Empire will respect your faith human, if only you would see reason.

Thule: Our faith is in the Emperor of Man, alien.  To bow to you is heresy.

O'Kais: Then you follow the path to destruction.

Thule: Better destruction than bondage.

O'Kais: So says the slave to the free man.

~Captian Thule of the Blood Ravens to Tau Commander Shas'O Kais

For the Greater Good!

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 8:02 AM

Alright lets end this discussion once and for all...

Godzilla may be powerful...but there is one weakness you people are forgetting..

GODZILLA'S SECOND BRAIN...THAT'S RIGHT!!!

All the Emperor has to do is sever that brain, and Godzilla is not only crippled but he can't use any powers.. he would be down for the count forever...

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 8:10 AM

@Splatter

How is the Emperor gonna get to that brain when he cant get through Godzillas hide. And Godzilla had psychic abilities now, so does the Emperor but the difference id that Godzilla can kayeth the smackdown both ways,  physically and mentally. Even the most hardcore 40K fan has admitted defeat in this topix (yes, Julian said Godzilla would win)

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-20-2014 8:44 AM

ALX- Godzilla 2014 doesnt have a second brain...

Good grief.

thepike

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 9:57 AM

The Emperor is pretty smart. All he has to do is create an oxygen destroyer, and poof, no Godzilla.

Or, if he's dealing with G14, just tire him out, wait him to collapse in exhaustion, and then chop through his eye and up into his brain with a force weapon. A bit messy, but it ought get the job done.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 10:34 AM

@ThePike

We took away that power from the Emperor.  Remember, Godzilla and The Emperor will most likely fight with Telekinesis and Telepathy before going physical. And we are using that incarnation I posted. Read the topic carefully

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-20-2014 10:45 AM

THEPIKE- I think you are heavily underestimating Godzilla 2014's true potential.

this was just one film and he hadnt been awakened for 60 years straight, and not to mention after getting up after 60 years he swam who knows how many miles straight to get to hawaii, and then swam further with no end to san fransisco.

Godzilla was indeed exhausted, but he wouldnt be beaten that easily. This is obviously a case of, "You did not enjoy the film so by default, LegendaryGoji isnt very strong" No offence, that may be true in someways, but he is definitley no slouch my friend.

Good grief.

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-20-2014 10:47 AM

Oops i forgot.

After swimming straight to those places he took on two visceral, virulent demons hell bount on killing him. And won.

Im not sure if any other Godzilla has done so with minimal exhaustion.

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 11:20 AM

@GG

Also remember,  this Super Godzilla is basically Godzilla 2014 only 1000x more powerful. He also has the super fast regeneration seen in previous Godzillas therefore gnawing at his eyes wont work. 

Durp004

MemberBaragonOct-20-2014 11:24 AM

I'm not familiar with the Warhammer series but just from reading this it seems you made this psuedo SpaceGodzilla with powers specifically to combat this Emperor. I also don't know much about his powers since you only listed his ability to use the elements then went on about how you had to nerf him extremely hard because you don't like him or something, or maybe he's just too powerful. Anyway from the info you gave it seems impossible for Godzilla to lose in that form against that Emperor in that form.

thepike

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 12:01 PM

Look, I understand I am most likely dealing with kids here, but please, give me a break....

I know these theoretical topics can be fun, but this topic is just plain silly. And in those terms, my comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Just for fun. I like WH40K and Space Marines ( in fact, I even did a couple of paintings for the Black library, and won the adult Art catagory at a Baltimore Games Day a while back,) and I love Godzilla. So I felt the need to be a part of this thread.

But really, you are comparing "Space Marine Godzilla," with "Not really the Emperor." What's the point? I could go on about how using gene-seed on Godzilla (one of the most important processes in becoming a SM,) if possible, may negate this entire discussion anyway, but I won't bother geeking out.

So relax and enjoy.

And @GG....I'll make this clear....I don't like you. Complain, get me blocked, rant about Micheal Bay FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! I honestly don't care. My life is not vested in these threads. So don't respond to my posts, if you don't mind. Keep it for people who care what you say.

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-20-2014 12:13 PM

Pike- im not to fond of you either, but i do not want to be an enemy with you, thats the last thing i would want.

I was indeed stating the wrongs atleast that i though in your post.

Good grief.

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-20-2014 12:14 PM

Pike- im not to fond of you either, but i do not want to be an enemy with you, thats the last thing i would want.

I was indeed stating the wrongs atleast that i thought were in your post, i dont know why you took that oppurtunity to state that you didnt like me. Since truthly, i dont really care:).

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 12:30 PM

@Durpoo4

Well yeah, for this fight to be completely fair without one beating the other too easily, I had to negate most of his powers. I believe the Emperor is overpowered, and because of that I dont like him. He may have gone through 14 million years of torture to get that power, but in the end you never deserve everything.

@ThePike

I dont want this topic to turn into a fight but I didnt see the reasons why you had to go off on GG like that. And yes with permission,  from a HUGE 40K fan, who let me use " Space Marine Godzilla" vs "Not really Emperor" approved the topic saying this will truly now be a fair fight. I just wanted opinions, I didnt think that just wanting opinions and debate was silly.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-20-2014 12:35 PM

GODZILLA316 - Hmm. This is an interesting notion. The God Emporer of Man is nigh indestructible and has held at bay galaxy-consuming terrors with the power of his will alone! A battle between him and Godzilla (a single organism that is actually quite puny compared to some of the monstrous beings forged by the Chaos Gods) would undoubtedly end with the Emporer as the victor. That being said, if the Emporer were to have his tribute (the souls of psykers he must consume) cut-off in some way, he might be somewhat more manageable for a version Godzilla that has recieved helix (gene seed) augmentation. That, however, is a mighty big "might". Considering the fact that the Emporer also has the ability to flow through the Warp in thousands of directions and destroy beings through thought alone (creatures that are very nearly gods themselves), it's extremely difficult consider any version of Godzilla a challenge for even the weakest version of him. Hmm, now if the Ruinous Powers (the Chaos Gods) were to get their hands on Godzilla and mutate him through Warp energy, that could definately produce a monster that might succeed in giving even the Emporer pause! :)

thepike

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 1:42 PM

Look, I was just making a comment I thought was funny. Had nothing to do with anything else, because the premise is silly fun. Now, if you meant it to be more serious, then oh well, sorry. But you see, how do you make a real VS. comparison when you change the very essense of the each character. It's like making Superman not fly, or giving Batman the ability to fly so maybe he has a chance to beat superman. It makes the comparrison meaningless. 

As for going off on GG, well, he's earned it. And anyone who has been on these boards long enough knows it. I mean, you don't see how even in this case he took my silly comment about G14s little nap and had to turn it into a petty little dig against me. Oh well, at least this time he didn't call me a dope. Maybe his rage levels aren't that high today, lol!

Something Real, you pretty much nailed it! But for the interest of this disscussion, I think you are supposed to take everything you said and throw it out the window so Godzilla can win. After all, Godzilla316s WH40k friend gave him permission to change the histories of these respective characters.  

Hey wait, I actually got paid by Games workshop! Does that mean my opinion trumps your friends, Godzilla316? lol!

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-20-2014 1:57 PM

Oh come on xD.

I didnt turn anything into something against you! Really i just wanted to see how you would react when i said something, i knew you were joking from the start! Sorry if offended you.

Good grief.

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 2:17 PM

All the Emperor has to do is use his hyper-mazer rockets to blast each crystal off of Godzilla.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-20-2014 2:44 PM

Godzilla would win. He will stop at nothing to defeat an enemy.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-20-2014 9:20 PM

@Splatter

I said before, he doesnt get power from the crystals, its almost just for show or extra scutes. He never said he is completely SpaceGodzilla

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums