Godzilla Movie

Debate week season 4! Godzilla (94) vs SuperGodzilla

3157 Views7 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-26-2014 7:40 AM

My God, Super Godzilla has engaged Godzilla heisei in mortal combat!!

This Battle may be the bloodiest, lets start with 94.

Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla Godzilla is a definitley somewhat powerful  incarnation.

Lets run through the basics he still carries all of regular Goji's attacks but lets do a durabillity check.

Well Godzilla 94 seemed to be knocked down after one blast of SpaceGodzilla's Corona beam, now Corona is the barrier around the sun and is known to be equal, or even hotter then plasma making it the hottest none composition element in the world.

94 then was able to swim for hours maybe even days to save his captured son after that child capturer took him.

After swimming for that long he then took on SpaceGodzilla in mortal combat which he needed Moguera to help him with.

However, G 94 was getting beaten up during the majority of the fight he was, pushed over, hyper blasted, tail whipped and thrown into multiple buildings.

The only way he could even think of stepping to SpaceGodzilla was o use his spiral ray the only thing capable of killing the creature, and it only worked after they blasted his crystal shoulders!!

Now onto the mutated Godzilla, the ultimate Godzilla, SuperGodzilla!!

SuperGodzilla is maybe the strongest Godzilla, he can generate power into the tip of his tail then swing the tail releaseing nova energy at his opponent.

SuperGodzilla can concentrate his overpowered Nova breath into his shoulder and then ram into his opponent and explode the Nova causing supreme damage!!

Super Godzilla's durabillity his supreme, he stepped to Bagan possibly Godzilla's strongest opponent and won with minimal damage. He stepped to Mecha King Ghidorah and Mecha's blasts didnt even phase the beast.

SuperGodzilla has a breath attack that is 5 times stronger then Godzilla's atomic breath, we call it Nova Breath. This unstoppable beam attack is so powerful it can blast straight through King Ghidorah and more, now we have never seen this beam or any of Super's attacks in a film so we dont know the destruction capacity.

Now if he wasnt OverPowered enough, he has a amped up version of the Spiral Ray.

Its called the Naval Blast, SuperGodzilla concentrates all his Nova and Nuclear energy into his Naval before blasting out a hyper powered beam that cant be stopped by anything!

So this has been Debate week season 4 day 4! Which one of these beasts has the sheer strength to kill? Sadly although you guys are suppose to be the debaters, im gonna say SuperGodzilla...

Good grief.

7 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-26-2014 8:24 AM

It would be a close fight, but Super Godzilla is too overpowering to lose.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonOct-26-2014 8:39 AM

Yeah, I don't think poor Godzilla is gonna make it through this one.  Godzilla vs Godzilla debates are always cool and, for the most part, subjective, but in SuperGodzilla's case, I think regular Goji is going down... unless he gets help from a certain be-powerdrilled mecha penguin. ;)

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-26-2014 10:10 AM

super g! He is the I only one who can kill bagan

also check my vid out

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-26-2014 12:21 PM

Yah I think super goji is going to win this one.

Super Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-26-2014 1:25 PM

Well you know who has my vote!

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-26-2014 8:33 PM

Godzilla '94. I know it may seem like, logically, Supergodzilla should be stronger, but the Godzilla in that game gets hurt by conventional weapons and walking into buildings. I'm not sure if it's the same with Supergodzilla himself, but it still shows that the monsteres of that game are just on a lower overall power level than those of the films. Add to that the fact that G'94 has rapid regeneration and the Spiral Ray, and it's clear that he has the upper hand.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-27-2014 1:30 PM

Omg, super godzilla takes G94's soul easily on this.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums