Godzilla Movie

Debate Week Season 4 day 5! King Ghidorah (Showa) vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)

4201 Views12 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-27-2014 7:12 AM

The Battle of true dominant monsters, 2 kings both triumph everything other then Godzilla! King Ghidorah!

Lets begin with the original King of terror (Using Ghidorah the three headed monster template)

Showa King Ghidorah was a demonic beast of pure destruction, he destroyed planets full of civilizations and had no reason for doing so.

King Ghidorah is renowned as Godzilla's archnemisis, due to his appearances in so many Toho films fighting Godzilla.

King Ghidorah is one of the most Durabil Godzilla enemies, he was able to survive an onslaught attack from Mothra Godzilla and Rodan for quite a while.

King Ghidorah is immensely strong, he has the power to destroy entire planets after eradicating the civilizations inside, he also was able to take on Mothra, Rodan, and Godzilla and although was getting heavily beaten, held his own.

King Ghidorah's main attack is a beam known as the Gravity Beam, its power is obviously immense as it not only destroyed planets but building's, Alien equipments who knows the strengths of this beam and it indeed dealt definite damage to Godzilla, and Rodan and also sent Mothra Larvae flying into the sky.

King Ghidorah Showa can flap his wings to create a gigantic cyclone that can push Godzilla and his compadre's back and keep them back for however long he flaps.

Showa King Ghidorah's Durabillity is so immense, it legitimetly took almost all the monsters of earth to officially kill him, no joke.

Showa is 100 metres!

Now it is time for Heisei King Ghidorah!!

Heisei King Ghidorah has the same abillites as his former, except he is gigantic.

Sadly Heisei King Ghidorah is under mind control, he is not destroying things for no reason like the original which kind of tears down his scare factor but anyway.

Heisei King Ghidorah stepped to one of the most powerful versions of Godzilla, Heisei and was beating him up for quite a little bit.

Heisei King Ghidorah was able to shoot Gravity Beams that dealt even more damage to Godzilla then Showa's did, keeping him back a few feet at all times and even knocking him over. Heisei also for the first time ever used his 3 heads to put the King in a chokehold and nearly suffocate him, he forced foam out of his throat!!

Heisei King Ghidorah also was turned into Mecha King Ghidorah an incredibly powerful monster that nearly took down Godzilla, but thats for another battle.

Heisei's can now flap his wings at incredible speeds nearly lifting Godzilla off the ground.

Heisei King seems to be one of the only Godzilla opponents who took him down in physical combat, he knocked the King over with wing flaps before stomping on his back profusely indeed Heisei King was immensly powerful.

Atleast his death was nowhere near as painful as Showa's was, Heisei peacefully fell down violently into the ocean...

Heisei is 150 metres!

Alright this has been Debate Week Season 4 day 5! Which King is the most powerful!

By the way there will be a Debate Week later tonight and not one tomorrow, or there may be a Debate later in the afternoon of tomorrow rather then the morning.

Good grief.

12 Replies

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-27-2014 7:35 AM

Well, considering both have been under control by outside forces on several occasions, I'd say that Heisei has this one. He's bigger, stronger, and more aggressive in his approach. If Showa weren't smaller, he might ve able to defeat Heisei, but otherwise, it goes to the 140 meters one this time around.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-27-2014 11:56 AM

I'd say Showa due to him taking on mothra,godzilla,and rodan and standing his ground while Hesiei just took on godzilla and got killed. Plus showa took on 7-9 monsters at once and lasted for like 7 mins

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Durp004

MemberBaragonOct-27-2014 12:06 PM

So it's essentailly Ghidorah vs bigger Ghidorah.

I'm gonna go with heisei, although showa Ghidorah may be the most pwerful monster in that universe he pales in comparison to the monsters from heisei

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-27-2014 12:18 PM

Size doesn't matter! Look at Male Muto or baragon or Angurius 

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Durp004

MemberBaragonOct-27-2014 12:30 PM

Those are bad examples. Please name one 1v1 fight those monsters have won against bigger monsters in the movies and I'll retract my statement

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-27-2014 12:37 PM

I'm gonna go with a tie. HKG took on a very strong Godzilla, but SKG took on more than 5 monsters.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-27-2014 1:17 PM

Although height can be a difference maker, i am going with heisei king ghidorah on this one.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-27-2014 1:19 PM

I'd still have to stick with Heisei KG on this. Sure, it took a few monsters to kill Showa KG, but only a few actually did noticeable damage, and they're almost certainly weaker than the newly evolved Heisei Godzilla. The Heisei Godzilla is equal to the mass of around 3 of the older Showa monsters, and several magnitudes stronger with his non-physical abilities.

The fact that Heisei KG managed to hold his own against that shows just how powerful he is.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-27-2014 1:22 PM

He managed to hold his own with and without being under control. But showa king ghidorah was a brute during the showa era. If showa king ghidorah had been 150 meters like heisei then i would go with the showa king ghidorah.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-27-2014 1:54 PM

Id say Heisei wins, he is stronger, bigger, and could of eaily of deafeted Godzilla if not by the help of Miki and her friends

But showa still would survive he has a habit of runing awhay(He is the only monster to have survived zone figther) and he deafeted Rodan and Godzilla in astro monster so he would still be a more or less good contender

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-27-2014 5:01 PM

They both have simalar stats but heisei is bigger so yah. Alot of these battles are determined by size. I fell like I'm saying the same thing for all of these debate weeks.

KoldWarKid62

MemberBaragonOct-27-2014 7:29 PM

Size not being a factor, I prefer Showa.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums