Godzilla Movie

GMHHS Count Ghidorah

953 Views1 Replies
Forum Topic

G-Raa

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-29-2014 4:39 PM

October 10, 2014

“My servant has failed to bring the Franken-creature to me!  His blood was to be the last piece to make me truly immortal.  No matter, I will simply seek it out myself.  It is still weak while trapped in that metal shell and my servant has brought me my next clutch of sacrifices.  Once they have repaired my cybernetic soldier, they shall feed my hunger.”   

Dr. Hirostein had woken up just 3 days ago, and all ready he could tell the situation he was in was not pleasant.  His last two creations had devastated Japan, and the people were out for blood.  Someone had to be held responsible and he was it.  He was left alone in a small cell in and underground maximum security detainment facility, unaware if the next time the door opened would be for his freedom or execution.  He had explained countless times to several different investigators that he had been placed under some sort of mind control.  That someone or something else was responsible.  Each time he went over what he said in the interviews, he felt more afraid, questioning if he was losing his sanity.  He was overworked, and much had been expected of him.  Could he have simply snapped?  Was the voice in his head simply his own mind?  It certainly wasn’t the first time he created a monster, or was that also no his own fault.  He could faintly recall the method used to create his razor edged cyborg machine.  Wait… “cyborg”…  I recall the mechanical parts, but then what was the…

He was suddenly interrupted in his thoughts as the cell door swung open.  He was ordered to get out and was lead to another room.  There was a man inside sitting behind a desk.  “Come in Dr, we have much to talk about.  Dr. Hirostein sat in the metal chair provided and looked at the photos spread out on the table. “You recognized any of these?”  Hirostein shook his head.  “Yes, these were symbols on the tablet that was given to me for study” 

“We have been examining these tablets for over a year now.  They all show signs of strange radiation emanating from them.  The radiation is unique in that it is millions of years old. Dating back to the before the K2 boundary.  We believe it is from… outer space.  We also found large skeletal remains of a massive creature in the Bikini Atoll.”  Dr. Hirostein looked with a puzzled face.  “What does this have to deal with me?”  he asked.  “We believe you came into psychological contact with a creature, who created these tablets and has awoken.  It has the ability to seize mental control of other beings, such as us, and your cyborg.  The military is sending a strike team to Mount Fuji, but I believe we will need you for another reason.  Are you interested?”

The strike team had just reached the mountain side by helicopter.  Reports of large groups of people carrying massive equipment were reported for several days after the recent incident.  The strike team followed closely behind them so as not to be discovered.  A sudden gust of wind blew over them as a large flying creature soared by.  It was like the giant fairy moth reported to have appeared during the last attack, but this one was far different.  Even in the cold of night the soldiers could tell the creature had a deep black coloration, with insensitive colors of red, yellow and green splashed on its demon like wings, like splatters of blood.  It flew into a large hole in the mountain side, and the soldiers leapt to follow it it was time they got some answers as to what was going on here.  As the soldiers walked slowly down the hole they could smell a rotten stench, like death looming just ahead.  They came onto an opening in the interior of the mountain, where they saw several unbelievable sights.  On one end was the cyborg machine knelling down at the end of the cave.  It was receiving repairs for its lost limbs.  On the other end was the giant bat-like moth that had flew in not too long ago, hanging upside down much like a true bat.  The people who weren’t working were bowing and praying, chanting a strange series of sentences that, despite being in Japanese, still sounded to unnatural.  The soldier held up, not wanting to give themselves away on a hanging cliff.  The chanting grew louder as the people continue to pray.  One soldier noticed the red tint on the cave floor and walls.  “It that… blood?!?”  The chanting stopped, and in its place came a large series of roars. It sounded like it was coming from more than one creature, but it wasn’t so simple.  Out from the blood stained cave floor came bolts of red electricity and lightning.  The blood rose up like wind and whipped around the cave like serpents until it converged and blackened into a large sphere.  The sphere opened up and contained inside was a large, scarlet colored, three-headed dragon.  It’s wings opened wider from the sphere shape itself, they were the sphere sides.  The people all topped what they were doing and kneeled before it like a demonic deity.  The creature opened up all three of its maws as the people rose up on their knees.  Static flew through the cave as the soldiers watched as the peoples boddies slowly broke apart.  The skin looked like it was turning to liquid, and their blood levitated up.  It flowed into the dragon, not through its maws but its armored scales and wings.  It was feeding on their blood.  Liquifying them to maximize its meal, as the soldiers watched in horror until the feast was done

I know you’re their!”  A loud voice said as the soldiers looked toward the dragon again.  “I know why you have come, and why you are now here.  To add to my blood feast! The soilders quickly got up to run out of the cave but the bat moth flew out of the cave before them.  It flapped its winds rapidly creating a loud sound.  The cave shook and started to cave in.  The moth flew back in just before the exit was sealed.  The soldiers got their weapons ready to fire, but before they knew it their wepons had been sliced in two.  Rifle, bazooka’s, grenade launchers, all had been cut in their arms.  They looked to their right to see the cyborg on its feet.  It repairs were done and its arms restored, but no longer did it wield scythes, but double chainsaw blades on each arm.  The blades revved up with a sheering noise as the cyborg gave a mocking cackle.  “You have no idea what you gaze upon.  I existed for billions of years before your kind had even begun to spawn.  I was here before your planet saw its first sunlight, I was here when the universe was but a black void devoid of any light, and I will exist for all eternity.  Your kind is my food and nothing more.  You have only saved me the effort for hunting you down.  You were doomed the moment you waltzed in my dwelling, no, your species was doomed the moment I layed eyes on this world.  You are powerless against one who is all powerful, for one who is the drinker of life blood, for one who is COUNT GHIDORAH!!!!!!”  As the creature said this the solider too were liquefied.  “Now that the appetizers are finished, let us go and feast on the blood and flesh of this world, until we find my escaped dessert!  For this will be the first of this world’s blackest night and soon… hallowed eves!

1 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-30-2014 5:22 PM

Nice chapter! I'm wondering what will happen next!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums