Godzilla Movie

Attack on Titan Poster Teases Live Action Colossal Titan. Said to be Taller than Godzilla!! Who would Win?

2139 Views13 Replies
Forum Topic

TohoGFan55

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 6:41 AM

A new poster for the 2 live-action films based on the Attack on Titan Manga debuted on Saturday. It reveals that the Live action Colossal Titan will be taller than Legendary's Godzilla (which we all know is the biggest godzilla yet) The Live Action Colossal Titan will tower at 120 meters in which if you compare Legendary's Godzilla, which is 355ft tall or 108 meters which comes to the conclusion that the Titan towers over Godzilla by just 12 meters.. So Here's the Live Action Poster Teasing the Colossal Titan and it's massive size. 

If Godzilla and the Colossal Titan would fight head-on, Who would win?

For me, Godzilla will have a chance because, he has encountered and fought much larger enemies such as King Ghidorah and The Female Muto. Here's one of my Friend's analysis of the Fantasy Battle of the 2 beasts:

(I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible x'D I DUNNO IF IT'S WORKING)

Well, first off: Godzilla vs. Colossal? Godzilla would most likely win. 1. He's superior power-wise, and he's pretty heavily protected due to his armored skin. The Colossal is literally just muscle. Besides, the Colossal is slow. True Godzilla's not that fast either, but he's most likely faster than the colossal titan. Besides, the Colossal's weak point is the nape, Lizard face could just rip into Bert's neck and boom. Bye bye.

Final Commentary on Godzilla vs. Colossal. Dude, do you think that Bertholdt would even /think/ of fighting that motherfucker once he sees the damage it can cause? Hell no. Bert might be brave, but I like to think that he's not suicidal. That's Eren. He might if he feels that his friends are being threatened, but he would retreat as soon as he can.

But then I said: "Godzilla's weak points are his gills"

She Said: 

"Yeah maybe that can be a certain fighting chance for Bert but: it's because of The Colossal's size that he's so slow. Like, yes because he's a huge motherfucker he can cause a shitton of damage, but you have to account for the fact that---as far as anyone knows, the only special thing the Colossal Titan has to it is that-well he's huge. Other than that, he's just like any other titan. But Godzilla, he doesn't just have size, he has powers (A FUCKING AATOMIC RAY MAN. A T O M I C R A Y ) that can rip throgh the Titan's muscles in seconds. And Armored skin (thank you Lizard blood) and CLAWS

CLAWS MAN CLAWS."

NOTE: She is A Fan of Attack on Titan that's why I asked for her expertise on the series to analyze this Situation, I also gave her a bit of my knowledge of the Big G to her.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!! Do you Agree with her Analyzation? What's your Answer? How would the Fight Go? Does Size Matter? Let me know!! Below...

EDIT: All About the Live Cast and the info can be found here (Spoiler Free)

13 Replies

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 8:15 AM

Regarding the topic, the Colossal Titan has his share of abilities as well. He is able to dissolve and reappear within seconds. He is also has the super fast regenerative ability. The titan's strongest point however, is his intelligence. Bertolt (the human host for the Colossal Titan) retains his personality and intelligence as the Titan. 

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

GG

ModeratorGiganDec-13-2014 8:21 AM

Godzilla has taken on Beasts twice his size! This slow skinless creature has no chance.

Even if we are just doing the Legendary Godzilla, and we use all his feats. He tanked Castle Bravo a 15 megaton nuke and i dont think the Titan could.

He is incredibly powerful and could easily lift the Titan up and throw him. He is also very fast for his size, it would be an easy win for the king.

Good grief.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonDec-13-2014 10:49 AM

Well, judging by this poster alone, i would have to say that this titan is still smaller than godzilla. Regarding the fight, godzilla takes the cake here.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusDec-13-2014 10:53 AM

DAIKAIJU_DANIELLE, you might want to say SPOILER ALERT next time. I already knew who the Colossal Titan was, but their might be others who watch Attack on Titan, but don't read the manga and don't know about that.

While I'm surpirsed that they doubled the Colossal Titan's size (Its usually 60 meters), I don't think it will make much difference. Godzilla has fought and defeated Mechgodzilla 2, SpaceGodzilla, Biollante, and Destoroyah (just barely be Destoroyah) who are all 120 meters tall. King Ghidorah is 150 meter tall and Godzilla beat him. Godzilla is far more powerful, (both muscular and nuclear). Plus Godzilla is smarter than he looks.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusDec-13-2014 11:05 AM

Also, where did you (TOHOGFAN55) find the poster and the info on the Live Action Attack on Titan film. And also be mindful of the spoilers. Not everyone here who is a fan of Attack on Titan has read the manga. 

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

TohoGFan55

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 3:57 PM

I found the Info here www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-12/live-action-attack-on-titan-film-poster-unveils-titan-taller-than-godzilla/.82106

gfan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 5:17 PM

Godzilla has fought quick foes (rodan, zilla), regenerating foes (Biollante, Orga), towering foes (King Ghidorah, Destroyah) and smart foes (Mechagodzilla, Mothra).  Even the colossal titan would be a piece of cake

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 5:35 PM

Well it's good to see they are planning to use Tokusatsu effects for a newer well-known franchise. I also see that the art director for the movie worked on the Heisei Godzilla movies and that one of the actors had a role in Final Wars.

There's also a small round logo on the bottom right-hand corner of the page that looks like the Toho logo. It probably isn't, but it would be interesting if Toho were distributing this movie.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusDec-13-2014 7:50 PM

Thank you

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaDec-13-2014 8:19 PM

The King of the Monsters,
Toho is distributing the movie, but they distribute a lot of other studios' films too, including Daiei's Gamera trilogy. They the grand majority of theater chains in Japan I believe.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 9:41 PM

Well it makes sense, since Toho holds the film distribution rights to several anime series in Japan. Plus the only other company I know of that distributes special effects films in Japan anymore is Kadokawa.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

Durp004

MemberBaragonDec-13-2014 10:04 PM

I read a few chapters into the attack on titan manga when it came out. I personally didn't understand why it became so popular when the anime was released. From what I understood about Titans they're people who are giant and have insane healing with only one weakspot that is on their neck. So assuming the titan has strength similar to Godzilla he might have a chance.

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-16-2014 1:59 PM

400 ft tall meat man that can be taken down by 15yr olds with knives and jetpacks

or...

350 ft tall lizard behemoth that can tank nukes and is millions of years old

Hmmm........

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums