Godzilla Movie

what is the most violent godzilla scene ?

6117 Views18 Replies
Forum Topic

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 10:55 AM

ok so i was wondering what do you guys think is the most violent scene in all of godzilla history this in cludes movies games and comics or magna (and if you chose a magna scene also chose something else cause i know the magnas are super graphic) or you can choice the most violent scene in the movies and then the most violent in comics one of each

18 Replies

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonDec-13-2014 11:12 AM

Godzilla's battle against Anguirus from Godzilla raids again in 1955 still takes the cake here.

Although the movie may be in black and white, the fight is still brutal. Anguirus could do nothing but try to survive and in any case still didn't.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 11:21 AM

id have to disagree it was not that violent he just bleed out of the neck a bit

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonDec-13-2014 11:38 AM

It was way more violent than any other godzilla film, in fact, from king kong vs godzilla 1962 all the way to terror of mechagodzilla 1975, the fights between the monsters became more WWE style. (Not saying i didn't like it cause i still do)

The thing is also that godzilla and anguirus' battle was more animalistic than other godzilla films. G14 recaptured that animalistic process by having the biting and clawing again.

I'm not the one to say that G14 had the most brutal battles. The kiss of death is actually pretty brutal, but it was not the first time a monster recieved the atomic breath down their throat. Biollante was the first to recieve such an attack, the only difference, biollante was able to heal herself and yet still died.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Durp004

MemberBaragonDec-13-2014 12:20 PM

I haven't read a lot of the comics but either the fight between Godzilla and Anguirus, or the fight between Godzilla and Biollante are definitely top 2.

GG

ModeratorGiganDec-13-2014 1:07 PM

BBB- Biollant didn't recieve the beam directly down her throat, like the Femuto did.

As for the topic itself, Godzilla raids again is No. 1 After that Godzilla 2014, i mean it was really the first time since Raids again that blood and bile actually shot out of Godzilla and his opponent.

Good grief.

Durp004

MemberBaragonDec-13-2014 1:32 PM

Actually Biollante does take a beam down her throat, it wasn't point blank like the muto but she does take the shot.

wolfguy

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 2:33 PM

Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla

Only time Godzilla has been full of holes and spraying blood all over the countryside. Or MechaGodzilla nearly snapping off Anguirus' jaw.

NateZilla10000

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 3:30 PM

I would have to give it to Femuto's death. I mean, not only did she recieve a point blank shot of the atomic breath, not only did Godzilla pry open her jaws to shoot it down her throat, but it was enough to literally burn through her inner neck and combust, ripping her head off and allowing her spine and upper neck muscles to tear and fall out into the ocean. Godzilla then roars in triumph and drops her disembodied head to join the remains.

That's pretty frickin brutal.

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 3:57 PM

In the game Godzilla destroy all monsters melee on Xbox/GameCube, As Megalon when you grab an opponent and press the B button.

Megalon slams the other monster on the ground and drills on it, with his feet in the air with his whole weight leaning on it.

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 4:06 PM

Godzilla Vs. Gigan and Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla.  The only moives I rember that Godzilla (And Anguirus) visably bleed.  Ah, the 70's.  They got away with a lot of stuff back then.

gfan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 5:07 PM

The deaths of Fem Muto and Biollante.  After watching them, I swore that if Godzilla could talk, he would say "fatality"

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 6:46 PM

I'd have to agree with either Godzilla 2014 or Godzilla Raids Again had some of the most violent and brutal scenes in them. 

If we're talking about gore though, Godzilla vs Mechagodzill and Godzilla vs. Gigan definitely take the cake.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonDec-13-2014 7:51 PM

^Pretty much this.  I'll also add Orga being blown to kingdom come, and Destoroyah slashing Godzilla with his horn katana and then being beat to the point of spewing organ juice from his stomach and chest.  Gnarly, dude.

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 8:04 PM

Yes, Godzilla Raids Again, had the most brutal fight. 

Biollante actually didn't down the throat, she got it to the lower jaw. Which then in turn blasted it off, but she healed quickly and regrow a new one.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaDec-13-2014 8:06 PM

MechaGodzilla's final all-out assault on Godzilla in Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla '74. It wasn't enough that explosions and sparks were flying out of Godzilla like every other movie, but enough hits were being landed that Godzilla was spewing blood from his neck onto the camera lense. God forbid that be enough. MechaGodzilla's finger missiles getting lodged in Godzilla's chest was overkill. And the Monster King still gets back up? Violent, bloody and relentless. There was never a death machine quite like the original MechaGodzilla.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2014 9:00 PM

what about comics what is the most violent scene in them ?

Reaper_3-1

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-15-2014 5:08 AM

I would say Godzilla vs gigan 1972 when gigan cuts godzilla's shoulder open with his belly saw and blood spurts out. i thought this was pretty violent for a movie of this time.

Darker

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-06-2015 2:40 PM

I feel like Godzilla blowing Orga's face takes the cake here.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums