Godzilla Movie

The Official NECA Godzilla Information, Updates, and Discussion Thread

Pinned Topic32733 Views96 Replies
Forum Topic

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-11-2015 1:14 PM

Hey there, kaiju collectors!

In a similar vein to my S.H.MonsterArts info and updates thread, I’ve decided to create a similar thread for the continuing series of Godzilla figures from NECA. The line is continuing to grow, develop, and improve, and with the figures’ great sculpts and articulation, it’s definitely a great alternative to the more expensive MonsterArts figures.

As with my other toy thread, I’ll be updating this thread with pertinent information on the available figures (images, price, availability, etc.) and any updates on the line (availability, new figure reveals) when they are released. I hope to make this the go-to thread for information on NECA’s Godzilla line, and a place where all you guys who have the figures can discuss them and share the love! :)

Enjoy the info, keep your wallets close, and stay tuned for updates!

Godzilla 2014 Figure Line

Godzilla 2014 12” HTT

Based On: Legendary Godzilla (Godzilla (2014))

Release Date: May, 2014

MSRP: $18.99

Availability: Out of Print

Godzilla 2014 24” HTT

Based On: Legendary Godzilla (Godzilla (2014))

Release Date: July, 2014

Bonus: Roar Sound Effects

MSRP: $58.99

Availability: Readily Available

Classic Godzilla Figure Line

Godzilla 1994

Based On: Mogegoji Suit (Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla (1994))

Release Date: August, 2014

Godzilla 1985

Based On: Godzilla 1984 (The Return of Godzilla (1984))

Release Date: November, 2014

Godzilla 1995

Based On: Burning Godzilla (Godzilla vs Destoroyah (1995))

Release Date: March (2015)

Godzilla 1954

Based On: Shodaigoji (Godzilla (1954))

Release Date: August, 2015

MSRP: $19.99

NES Godzilla

Based On: NES In-Game Godzilla 8-Bit Spite (Godzilla: Monster of Monsters (1988))

Release Date: June (2015)

MSRP: $24.99

Godzilla 2001

Based On: "GMK" Godzilla 2001 (Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001))

Release Date: July, 2016

Availability: Awaiting Completion of Sculpt

TWO+ UNNANNOUNCED FIGURES

(NECA has confirmed via Twitter that they plan to release a total of three Godzilla figures this year, or more if Toho permits them. One, Godzilla 2001, was just revealed at ToyFair 2016.  Likely candidates for the other two or more figures, based on fan feedback to NECA, their own tweets, and their “Anniversary” pattern, are considered by many to be Godzilla 1964, Godzilla 1974, or another Millennium Godzilla, possibly Godzilla 2002/2003 (an easy paint varient), and Godzilla 2004)

Wizkids Figures

Series 1

2014 Figures Include:

Godzilla 2014 (Standing)

Godzilla 2014 (Standing in Water)

Godzilla 2014 (Atomic Breath)

Male MUTO

Female MUTO

Classic Figures Include:

Godzilla 1954

Godzilla 1962

Godzilla 1967

Godzilla 1994

Godzilla 1995 (Burning Godzilla)

Wizkids Box

Godzilla 2014 and Classic Godzilla Blind Foil Packs

Miscellaneous

Scalers Godzilla 2014

Bodyknocker Godzilla 1954

UPDATES:

1/11/15: A few updates here to get us started. Firstly, a few Burning Godzilla’s have been spotted in Hong Kong for sale. This means that it won’t be long before it shows up online and in brick and mortar stores here in the US!

In addition, NECA has confirmed that they will no longer be producing the 6” tall Godzilla 2014 figure. So what’s left online and in stores is it. Get it while you can. :)

Also, NECA has also revealed via Twitter that images of their upcoming Godzilla 1954 figure are soon to be released in gallery form:

Should be awesome!

Lastly, NECA has revealed that new Godzilla products will make an appearance at ToyFair in New York this February! With 4 Godzillas in the can and awaiting reveal, its only a matter of time before we see some new stuff!

1/15/15: While NECA still has yet to unleash the official promo pics of Godzilla 1954, this new banner was just released that teases both of NECA's upcoming Godzilla figures:

The Godzilla 1954 appears to be painted in grayscale, to mimic the B&W of hte original film.  How cool is that?!

Stay tuned for the official pics when they drop!

1/22/15: With ToyFair about a month away, anticipation for NECA's next Godzilla reveal (or possibly reveals!) is getting higher.  But thanks to Twitter, the process of elimination has begun for what we will NOT be seeing.  Check out this tweet:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/558257717354434560

Sorry for you Godzilla 2000 fans, but it looks like he's not coming any time soon. :( While this is rather dissapointing, it does eliminate a contender and narrow the field a little in regards to what we WILL see next month.  The signs, including some hints about persuing an NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) repaint in the future, are definitely pointing towards a Godzilla 1964 reveal, and NECA has made no statement confirming or, more importantly, denying such a figure.  We will have to wait and see... :)

2/15/15:

Well, ToyFair has come, and as we are all aware, NECA's Godzilla reveal was the long teased NES Godzilla. 

The reactions have been... mixed, at best.  The 8-bit sprite in the game is based on the 1964 Godzilla, and the box art features the 1954 Godzilla, so the choice of the 1984 mold has confused a lot of fans.

This is the sprite as it appeared in the game:

Although not ENTIRELY accurate in terms of sculpt, its, IN MY OPINION, close enough to the sprite.  They definitely nailed the pixelated paint job and those huge spines!  Although not everyone will love it, the fact remains that this is THE FIRST representation of this Godzilla in collectable form EVER.  And that is pretty cool!

In other news, the official reason that NECA's Burning Godzilla has been delayed AGAIN is because of a dock strike on the west cost.  All kinds of stuff is being delayed, so it could be March before it hits shelves. Lets hope the mess is resolved so we can get our figures!

3/8/15: I'm a few days late on posting this one, but FINALLY... F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.... NECA's Burning Godzilla is out and shipping from Amazon!!!!  After a hold up of nearly four months, the company's third Classic Godzilla figure is out there for the buying!  I'm gonna wait for it to pop up in my local Toys R Us, so I can check for quality control and avoid paying NECA's $9.00 shipping, but this thing WILL be mine!

The wait for Godzilla 1954's (hopefully) May release date continues!

UPDATE:

3/26/15: Well, NECA has spoken via Twitter.  It looks like they have pushed Godzilla 1954's release date back to the summer.  Dull surprise. -_- But apparently, the NES figure will come out before that, in May or June!  Not sure why they switched the two, but whaddya gonna do? ;)

Plus, check out these pictures of the 1954 prototype:

Pretty cool, huh? :)

5/10/15: Not much, but here's this:

This is literally the ONLY news on this line we've gotten in nearly three months.  Lets hope NECA gets their act together.

Read more: http://www.godzilla-movies.com/community/forums/topic/39478&page=5#ixzz3Zn3pWF71

5/28/15: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!

After nearly a year stuck in limbo, NECA has FINALLY revealed the official promo images for their Godzilla 1954 figure, and given it a release date: November, 2015!  Hopefully this date turns out to be acurate, but until then, enjoy these official images of the fully painted prototype:

Preorder it here:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

6/23/15: The NES Godzilla is finally shipping from NECA, and is currently available from their Amazon store, among other online retailers.  Look for this figure to appear in your local toy stores soon!

To celebrate, enjoy this new shot of the figure in its collectable box:

Resized Image

Now bring on the next announcement, hopefully coming in a few weeks from SDCC!

7/5/15: ... well, nevermind.  NECA confirmed via Twitter a few days ago that there will be NO new Godzilla's revealed at SDCC

None.

N.O.N.E.

*sigh* well, at least their Pacific Rim line will be awesomely represented at the show, with the reveals of TWO new kaiju (speculated to be Hardship and Mutavore) and a few Jaegers (thought to be a Battle at the Docks Gipsy Danger, a Striker Eureka 2.0, and/or Brawler Yukon).  Now THAT'S awesome! 

If NECA really does have 2-3 more Godzilla's in the can, then you'd THINK they'd be at the show.  Guess not...

/rant

7/22/15: ..........................................................

WHAT.

THE.

ACTUAL.

$%@&.

NECA.

*ahem* Anyway, I've got one heck of a WIERD update for you guys.  It seems that all of NECA's 6" Godzilla figures have been DISCONTINUED.  Yep, you read that right.  Godzilla 1994, Godzilla 1984, Burning Godzilla, and yes, even the NES Godzilla (which hit stores a whopping THREE WEEKS AGO) have ALL been discontinued pending any further demand by retailers.  As the link above shows, the only products NECA currently has listed for the Godzilla series are the upcoming 1954 figure, the 24" G14, the Body Knocker, and the Scaler.

Thats it.

Now this doesn't mean that the figures aren't still available at stores, of course.  It DOES mean that, as of right now, whatever is in stores across the world and waiting in warehouses to be shipped out by online retailers is ALL thats left. 

If the demand arises, NECA could produce more of the discontinued figures in the future.  But just to be safe, if you want any of these guys and don't have them yet... ya may want to get on that.

Hopefully my next update won't be this bizarre or frustrating...

8/1/15: Well, here's an interesting update for you guys... it appears that NECA s a prototype of a Godzilla 2014 with translucent blue spines, but have been unable to do anything with it due to Toho's painfully slow approval process.

Huh.

More on this as it develops.

8/26/15: At LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG last...

StraightOutta1954

... he is here.

Yep, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, waiting, and for a change of pace, more waiting, NECA's highly anticipated Godzilla 1954 figure is SHIPPING TO RETAILERS!!!!!!!!  Its been a long wait, but at last, fans can own this awesome figure of the suit that started it all!

Check out NECA's new gallery here!

And if you just can't wait for this puppy to show up in your local Toys R Us...

Order yours fron NECA on eBay now!!!!

Or Amazon, if you prefer!!!!

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER!  LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!

1/25/16: WOW, it’s been a long time since ANYTHING has come to light about this line. Ever since the stunning Godzilla 1954 figure was released last Fall, Godzilla fans have been awaiting the news of NECA’s next new Godzilla figure. And waiting. And waiting. And, for a change of pace, waiting a bit more. It seemed that a perceived disinterest in the line by NECA, combined with Toho’s notorious proclivity to veto concepts before they can be announced/released, had brought the line to a standstill.

However, rumors of NECA’s disinterest in the Godzilla property have been GREATLY exaggerated, and fans now have something to look forward to… a new reveal at ToyFair 2016, next month in New York!

Heres the Tweet from NECA:

But that’s not all… check this out:

Yep, you heard that right. THREE new Godzilla figures this year, if everything goes according to plan! This is huge and exciting news for sure, and now speculation can begin as to what we will see next month at NECA’s always crowded and awesome ToyFair display.

Could we see the long requested Godzilla 1962, or perhaps a Godzilla 1964, in keeping with the “anniversary” theme? Could the new figure be a Millennium design, or maybe a concept/video game variant? Could NECA be working on a Shingoji figure based off of this year’s hotly anticipated Godzilla: Resurgence? Only time will tell…

Be sure to check back for updates as they come to light! And keep those wallets at the ready!

2/19/16: Sorry, I am HIDEOUSLY late on this one (blame school, I do...), but, as most of you already know by now, NECA kept their word (almost), and gave us a sneak peak of the next Godzilla they plan to release this year.

ToyFair was a bit of a dissapointment for kaiju fans this year.  NECA's Pacific Rim display was awesome, but only one new figure was revealed (Ultimate Gipsy Danger), and they told us it was coming.  S.H.MonsterArts, as promised, had their new GMK figure dislplayed, but, once again, it wasnt a surprise.  In addition to Funko, Bandai Creations, and Diamond Select being no-shows with Godzilla stuff this year as well, the most dissapointing part of the show was the fact that, despite the promise, NECA had no new Godzilla at the show.  However, fan dissapointment soon turned to excitement when NECA made up for Godzilla's lack of presence at ToyFair by tweeting this image:

Whoa.

As you can expect, half of Godzilla fandom went nuts in a good way.  The last suit ANYBODY expected to get a NECA figure, due to S.H.MonsterArts' GMK being announced a month ago, was the long teased new Godzilla toy.  And man, even in wax and unpainted, this thing is gorgous.

However, like with literally everything in this fandom, the other half went nuts in a bad way.  Why do womething SHMA is already doing?  It didnt help that NECA then tweeted that this bad boy is due out in July, the same month as the SHMA version.  But to all the complainers out there, don't worry... this is NECA, chances are this thing wont be released until October/November. ;)

So now, Godzilla collectors have a choice to make... do they spend 20 dollars on this guy, 80 dollars on the SHMA, or splurge and by both?  Oh, the choices we fans have to make...

Stay tuned for more information/images of this bad boy as time goes on.  And remember, NECA has at least two more Godzillas in teh works that they havent shown us yet...

Read more: http://www.scified.com/topic/39478#ixzz40d8lofSH

(Information courtesy of Toho Kingdom, NECA’s Twitter, and ImportingMonsters.com.)

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

96 Replies

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJan-11-2015 1:35 PM

Featured and stickied.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-11-2015 2:01 PM

Good job with this. BTW the 24 Legendary Godzilla is incredible!

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Sparkzilla14

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-11-2015 2:07 PM

Just purchased my NECA 1985 Godzilla. Love the figure, didn't think j would, my only gripe is that his spines are not large enough, yes the pattern and location are correct but they're not big enough, they're a lot bigger in the film.

I'm not a huge collector, I have figures from when I was younger but I'm 25 now and feel collecting hardcore is a bit silly. But I love the 85 suit so much I had to get it.

Been getting my 2 year old nephew G figures from Toys R Us and so he has BurningG, G2000, and I'm about surprise him with a King Ghidorah next weekend :D

Therizinosaurus Rex(aka Kaijusaurs)

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-11-2015 3:11 PM

Neca must make SKELETURTLE!

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJan-11-2015 3:27 PM

I have the 24" Godzilla 2014. It's amazing.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-11-2015 5:10 PM

Thanks, guys! :D And yeah, that 24" Godzilla 2014 is incredible.  I have him posed in the IMAX poster pose. :)

And Kaijusaurus333... if there is ANY company out there that could go as far as to mke a Skeleturtle, it would be NECA! XD

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-11-2015 5:31 PM

Wow, the fact that there are four unannounced figures is really exciting for me. I'd do anything to get my hands on a 1962 or 1964 figure without having to pay an arm and a leg for it.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

IndefinentBlu

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2015 5:34 AM

I wonder why there aren't any MUTO figures released??

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2015 5:38 AM

I think NECA only has the rights to the character Godzilla and none of the other kaiju. The only company who has made M.U.T.O. figures so far is Bandai.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2015 3:13 PM

@Danzilla93

NECA Skeleturtle needs to HAPPEN!

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJan-12-2015 5:34 PM

#WeNeedSkeleturtle

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2015 6:06 PM

^ we need to spread that hashtag #WeneedSkeleturtle

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2015 9:02 PM

Come to think of it, NECA must have had the rights to the M.U.T.O.s at some point because they made two mini figures of them. I wonder if they will decide to make larger figures for them at some point.

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-15-2015 7:11 AM

KOTM:

As it turns out, NECA has changed theor story on the MUTOs quite a bit.  Originally, they said they didn't have the rights to produce them.  Then they said they did, but couldn't do them as 6" figures.  Then they said they could, but... get this... they did't want to.  Seriously. -_-

Its a little bit confusing as to why NECA is unwilling to make them as figures, but one thing they mentioned is that the molds are so unique, that they cannot be resused or repainted as different figures (or repaint varients of the characters), so it wasn't profitable to make them.  Also, NECA has a bad history with characters with spindly limbs (such as the Alien figures).  With all of these things taken into account, it appears that NECA simply doesn't want to excercise their rights to make the figures.  How lame is that...

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-15-2015 7:15 AM

And Kaijusaurus333... it falls to us to spread the good word... together, we can spread the Skeleturtle love!!!! :D

Im glad I'm not the only fan of him out there! :)

Also, you might be interested in this article...

http://www.tohokingdom.com/articles/2013-06-08_skeleturtle_mothra_vs_godzilla.htm

And also... if you look hard enough, you might just find that Skeleturtle figure out there:

Oh yeah... he hype is real. O_O

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-15-2015 7:23 AM

UPDATE:

1/15/15: While NECA still has yet to unleash the official promo pics of Godzilla 1954, this new banner was just released that teases both of NECA's upcoming Godzilla figures:

The Godzilla 1954 appears to be painted in grayscale, to mimic the B&W of hte original film.  How cool is that?!

Stay tuned for the official pics when they drop!

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-15-2015 11:40 AM

@Danzilla93 Well I won't mind if NECA doesn't make any M.U.T.O. figures as long as it means more Godzilla figures for designs that don't yet have inexpensive figures and if Bandai Japan will eventually make a female M.U.T.O. figures.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJan-15-2015 1:41 PM

I seriously want  x-plus or Neca or S.h. monsterarts to make the Ghidogoji figure 91 suit i should say.

@Danzilla93, keep up the good work with this man! :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-15-2015 4:57 PM

I sure will, BBB! :) I'm glad the thread is seeing some great discussions so far!

I know what ya mean, KOTM.  While I REEEEEALY want me nome MUTO's, I'm actually one of the few people not bummed out that NECA is focusing solely on Godzilla incarnations in their line... it means that we will get some seriously awesome, seldomly produced designs in this line!  The MUTO thing bugs me though, as its just NECA digging in their heels and saying no because THEY don't want to do it.  Its confusing and unfortunate that this is the way they do business. 

Also, Randy at NECA confirmed via Twitter that, for similar reasons to the MUTO's, NECA doesn't plan on doing the 1998 Godzilla any time soon.  THey aren't fans, so its not being made.  However... they did say a Hanna Barbera Godzilla COULD be possible one day!

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-15-2015 5:26 PM

UPDATE:

I added info and images on the NECA Wizkids Godzilla figures.  I love these little guys, so here they are for the sake of completion! :)

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-19-2015 6:06 PM

Not really an update, but a bit of important information nonetheless...

NECA just confirmed via corespondance with Toho Kingdom that the Burning Godzilla's spotted in Hong Kong are... BOOTLEGS.  That means that the figure has yet to release anywhere in the world, and our wait for the figure will be longer than we had hoped. :(

But at least a reveal of a new figure is likely within a month! :)

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJan-20-2015 2:01 PM

Moved to Godzilla merchandise. :)

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-22-2015 4:50 PM

^Thought thats where I put it... oops. :P

*ahem*

UPDATE:

1/22/15: With ToyFair about a month away, anticipation for NECA's next Godzilla reveal (or possibly reveals!) is getting higher.  But thanks to Twitter, the process of elimination has begun for what we will NOT be seeing.  Check out this tweet:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/558257717354434560

Sorry for you Godzilla 2000 fans, but it looks like he's not coming any time soon. :( While this is rather dissapointing, it does eliminate a contender and narrow the field a little in regards to what we WILL see next month.  The signs, including some hints about persuing an NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) repaint in the future, are definitely pointing towards a Godzilla 1964 reveal, and NECA has made no statement confirming or, more importantly, denying such a figure.  We will have to wait and see... :)

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-22-2015 6:20 PM

^ok

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJan-22-2015 8:19 PM

I'm okay with not having a Godzilla 2000 right now. There's enough Godzilla 2000 figures floating out there. Give us ones that we don't see often.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-23-2015 7:28 AM

Godzilla 2000 isn't on the top of my collection priority list since I own the perfectly good Bandai Creation Godzilla 2000, so this isn't a big deal to me. I'm really hoping to see 1964, 1962, 1974, and maybe 2002-03, since those are very popular designs that so far do not have affordable figures available in the states.

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-23-2015 8:41 AM

^I agree, actually.  I'd love to see NECA tackle some Millennium Godzillas one day, but I'm really excited to see them take on designs that have very few toys, and in an affordable, and highly articulated, way!  God knows MonsterArts isn't gonna give us Showa any time soon.  Personally, I wanna see stuff like Godzilla 55, 62, 67, 74, and ESPECIALLy 64, my favorite suit of all time! :)

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-23-2015 8:46 AM

The great thig about NECA is that they are very mush in touch with the fans, and are willing to go into obscure territory for their consumers.  They've even mentioned the possibility of characters like the Hanna Barbera Godzilla and Super Godzilla for the near future, so if figures like that, as well as the Showa suits, are possible, than I thinbk we can wait on stuff from the newer films, which have a lot of merchandise already. 

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJan-24-2015 10:14 AM

Will one of these damn companies make the 1991 figure? Or even the 1975?

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonJan-24-2015 6:20 PM

^NECA will, I bet, make a 1975 figure one of these days here soon!  As for 1991...

This is an S.H.MonsterArts 1989 prototype.  The Biogoji (1989) suit was used again in 1991, so this may be our only hope... provided they ever MAKE the darn thing...

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums