Godzilla Movie

If Ghidorah will be from space, How will is natural instincts work

1074 Views14 Replies
Forum Topic

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2015 4:47 PM

If he from space the only thing I can think of is just killing. But I'm sure there are other possibitlys but I'm not sure at the same time?  Idk please say your thoughts

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

14 Replies

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2015 5:11 PM

It could be seeking nutrients or resources, most animals don't have the natural instinct of 'kill kill kill'.

The King of the Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2015 5:26 PM

I think it would be interesting for King Ghidorah to just kill and destroy for seemingly no reason at all. He would be a great foil to Godzilla this way. Godzilla is a force of nature that only fights or destroys when neccessary in order to keep the balance of nature intact. Ghidorah in contrast is an extraterrestrial being that only exists to disrupt the balance of nature by killing and destroying everything he comes into contact with. There would be no rhyme or reason behind what King Ghidorah does, making him a terrifying and mysterious enemy.

"When man falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born." - Professor Hayashida, The Return of Godzilla

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2015 6:24 PM

i think ghidorah could act as an invasive species, sorta like when an animal is taken to a habitat it dosen't belong, something like a pyton in the everglades

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

NateZilla10000

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2015 8:17 PM

Well, I know it is his basic background info of "destroy destroy destroy," but I hope that Ghidroah is given more reason to want to attack. Maybe like a competitiv predatory stance with Godzilla, like wolves and coyotes (who kill each other all the time not for food, but for competition). Ghidorah finds earth, calls it home, but runs into Godzilla. They feed on the same resource, and now must fight for it.

It's simple, realistic, and sets up their feud.

davidgojira

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2015 9:38 PM

first, it would help if the spelling is correct in the heading and lead in.  from space would be interesting.  from earth?  some type of genetic experiment gone wrong?

Something Real

MemberGodzillaJan-14-2015 1:14 AM

DAVIDGOJIRA - I have noticed that, while drawing to our attention the improper spelling and sentence struture of the question posed by HIGH FLYERS TAG TEAM, you have overlooked a fundamental aspect of sentence structure in your own statements: you must capitalize the first letter of each word that begins a sentence. Please, I implore you to maintain a civil and non-debasing demeanor while engaging in social discourse with us. We are a friendly community; however, we do not respond in a positive fashion when exposed to needless fuss. Regardless of the citations mentioned above, I wish to welcome you to SCIFIED! It is always quite pleasing to see new faces! :)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaJan-14-2015 1:21 AM

HIGH FLYERS TAG TEAM - What an interesting question! Hmm...I would venture to say that Ghidorah might be compelled to attack Earth out of a much more, shall we say, "alien" impulse. Perhaps our world contains an element that is intrinsic to Ghidorah's existence yet extremely rare within the galaxy? Another reason Ghidorah could be on the warpath with Earth dead in his/her sights is the simple matter of food. It is possible that Ghidorah is a "world eater" and falls upon planets to consume every last living organism they harbor! Regardless, thank you so much for posting this fun and thought provoking topic! :)

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJan-14-2015 1:03 PM

I agree with @Natezilla10000

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Gojiler: King of the Derp Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-14-2015 7:29 PM

My idea is similar to Natezilla's. But more like if Ghidorah was a parasitic monster. Like it finds a planet then saps it dry of its resources. But then Godzilla fights Ghidorah for the earth as his territory.

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusJan-15-2015 5:46 AM

I made an entire blog page on Wikizilla detailing my analysis of the parasitic space organism kind of King Ghidorah, right here:

A New Theory on the Legendary King Ghidorah

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-15-2015 8:12 PM

@THEGMAN123 Brilliant! You typed out my thoughts basically. I'm not denying their yours too. I'm just mind blown at how spot on you were with both our ideas.

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusJan-16-2015 6:03 AM

I came up with these ideas and the blog itself months ago :P

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-17-2015 9:48 PM

You certainly did an excellent job thoroughly explaining your thoughts.

ZillaForLife

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-19-2015 1:39 AM

So... a simplified Galactus?

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums