Godzilla Movie

Godzilla fight series announcement

1360 Views23 Replies
Forum Topic

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 2:42 PM

So as most of you know, members on the Jurassic World forums have done dinosaur fights. Well, I’m here to tell you that I am planning a Godzilla fight series. I will be calling the series G2KKF (Gojira2K Kaiju Fights). I will be writing the battles of different monsters from each stage. But this one is to be a little different than most of the fight series posted on Scified. Want to see your favorite monsters from Godzilla fight? Well here is your chance! With this fight series you, the fans, pick the battles. If you want to see a certain fight, just PM it too me, and I will write it.

Now, before you start sending me fights, there is something you should know. This isn’t just Godzilla, it also Gamera as well! That’s right; Gamera and the rest of his monster enemies are joining the fight.

Now if you do send me a fight please make sure it is specific. Like, for example. If you send a fight that has Godzilla or a monster that spans several eras, please specify which version of it, like Heisei Godzilla, or Legendary Godzilla.

Now here is how the schedule is going to work. I am going to have a fight series every month. The first week of that month is submission week. The next week, I will start writing the fights. The next two weeks, I will post the fights. Now during the first week, I will be accepting a certain number of fights. I will be accepting 14 fights (this fight series consists of 15 fights, but I already have 1 request fight) one for the last two weeks of the month. After submission week is over I will be posting the schedule. At the end of the year I will be collecting the winners of the year’s fights and pitting them against each other.

Now, I won’t be starting the series until next month. But I am accepting early submissions for next month. I will be using TohoKingdom as references for the monsters stats. I hope you guys will like what I have in store and will start sending me submissions soon.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

23 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJan-20-2015 3:31 PM

Sounds great!

(Can you do Rodan vs. Gigan?)

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 3:32 PM

^Yep! Just send me a PM for which version of each you want.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

GG

ModeratorGiganJan-20-2015 4:29 PM

Maybe Debate Week and this could team up :).

Good grief.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 4:31 PM

That would be fun! Do you have any fights you want me to write?

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusJan-20-2015 4:32 PM

Maybe my series' Kaiju and mechs could appear......... Nah, they're all 100/post-100-megaton level :P

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 4:36 PM

Well if you ever have a fight you want me to write PM me.

GG

ModeratorGiganJan-20-2015 4:42 PM

Not yet maybe later.

Good grief.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 5:02 PM

Well, let me know if you.

Therizinosaurus Rex(aka Kaijusaurs)

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 5:19 PM

Skeleturtle vs Destoroyah and we know who's the victorious

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 5:38 PM

^Obvivously.

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 6:08 PM

^Obviously Skeleturtle.

I mean, look at this thing:

Skeleturtle will destroy anything that comes in its way.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Therizinosaurus Rex(aka Kaijusaurs)

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 6:10 PM

@Daikaiju_Danielle

Skeleturtle is the true king.

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 6:23 PM

LOL.

Varan04276

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 6:30 PM

Can we put location, pretext, and victor into account?

I? I am a monument to all of your sins.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 6:32 PM

Location and pretext you can, but not victor. I decide that.

Varan04276

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-20-2015 6:35 PM

Cool!

Durp004

MemberBaragonJan-20-2015 8:06 PM

You're in complete control of the victor? Sounds like bias may run rampant in these threads.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-21-2015 6:05 AM

Not really. I'm not chosing the victor, based on personal. I chose from which one has a better chance, via strength, powers etc. And who knows, as I write the fight, I may have to change the victor based on the situation I put them in. 

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-21-2015 11:35 AM

I know you said only Godzilla and Gamera kaiju but can bend the ruels a little bit and let Nemesis before she lost the conseness of maigo. If so have her fight biollante.

Varan04276

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-21-2015 1:48 PM

Your suppose to send then via private message.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-02-2015 9:11 AM

Okay, as of February 1st, 2015, the first G2KKF submission week is open. If you want your dream fights to be writen out then send them to by PM, I will write them. If you choose to send me a fight, you must do it before February 7th, 2015. If I get to many fights for this season, I will pick the first 15 fight that have submitted and write them, but don't worry, I will still write the already submitted fights, just in the next season. so come submit your fights!

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-02-2015 9:14 AM

@Godzilla200010, Sure. I will have to research Nemesis, but sure.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-07-2015 2:39 PM

The G2KKF fight submission week is ending tonight. If you have a fight please submit it right now. If you don't you will have to wait until next month.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums