Godzilla Movie

Project:731 Review

1289 Views3 Replies
Forum Topic

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-30-2015 5:06 AM

Now first I put this under fan works because the project nemesis series was inspired by kaiju films like Godzilla but the book is not just a fan fiction. OK now that is out of the way let’s get to review. A trend I'm noticing is with every book the story seems to get less and less realistic but that's ok with me. First with basic genetic engineering with a dead kaiju and young girl making a kaiju to high tech mind controlling technology to major spoiler alert!(An alien invasion going to happen soon) Now like the last book project maigo project nemesis has been connected to another one of Jeremy Robinson books. Now the story itself is pretty good and strengthens the connection between project nemesis and island 731 which is probably why it is called island 731(and the fact one the things from the island is the main fret in this new book) I can't really get into too much detail about the story without 50 million spoilers so just trust me that's its pretty good. The same can go with some of the characters themselves but if it helps they’re just like how they are in the last two books. Now for the kaiju the selves the tshusi (yes it is supposed to have a T in front) kind of remind me of destroyah. Now they are nowhere near rip offs they have plenty of differences between them but they both start out pretty small and eventually get bigger like destroyah and are even described as turtle spiders basically a big spider with a shell similar to a crustation like destroyah. It definitely has that kind of feel to it. Now for nemesis there is a problem. One of the things Jeremy said himself is a kaiju with no mind or purpose to kill and destroy is not a good kaiju it has no personality. What gave nemesis these traits was being combined with maigo but now that maigo is no longer one with (with a somewhat mind connection) it kind of makes nemesis that mind less kaiju with no reason but instead to destroy to seek revenge on man for they’re sins. So she still has a reason to destroy or kill but there is no longer anything else with that such as regret and mercy. Now for major plot twist there are some really good ones that caught me off guard but some like the biggest one was kind of predictable. OK now if you haven't followed the spoiler warnings then you should definitely do it now. Spoiler in preferences (who else felt endo would go against the plan to have maigo join nemesis and instead join nemesis himself. I don't know maybe I got a lucky guess or something) Anyways Sorry if I'm repeating myself by saying this and I honestly forgot if I said this or not I've been writing this over the past few weeks now or whenever I get time, there is a Godzilla 2014 reference in it. Yea I checked the review and I didn't see it so I put it in there. But anyways time to finish this thing already. It’s time to go over the cover art and kaiju designs made by Matt frank. OK so this book definitely has the best cover art but the kaiju art is a little lacking not in detail but there was one drawing I really wanted to see and that was Nemesis with no human intelligence. The book describes it as Nemesis without the human eyes. Instead there are glowing orange ones that look similar to her explosive membranes. So over all is this book better than the second one. I really can't decide to be honest but overall Project 731 gets 4.5/5 some minor complaints but still really good.

3 Replies

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-30-2015 5:24 AM

Is anyone else having trouble with the text lighting. For some reason most of its black except for some random words.

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-30-2015 5:25 AM

Ok I'm still having trouble well time to edit.

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-30-2015 5:29 AM

There we go and I fixed some grammer errors too.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums