Godzilla Movie

Debate week season 6! Day 1: Mothra Leo vs Battra!

12645 Views31 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganMay-01-2015 6:20 AM

Yes...Its here! The time has come...

Debate Week Season 6!!!

The two combatanants of the day are Mothra Leo, and Battra! Lets begin.

Battra is the only creature related to Mothra thats larval form is extremely deadly compared to its main form! Battra's larval form literally defeated the King! He has a horn on the top of his head reminiscent of Destoroyahs! He uses this horn to leap up and stab at Godzilla, literally sherateing his skin, and tearing his energy away! Godzilla could do little to larval Battra except try and fire atomic breath!

Battra can fire an orange blast of electricity from his eyes which power is not anywhere near as powerful as Godzilla's, but up there. Battra however, can fire a purple blast of energy from her eyes! Which has horrible accuracy but it's power level seemed to stun and nearly knock over Godzilla with one blast.

Battras horn can also create a giant pulseation! Reminiscent of Godzillas nuclear pulse! This abillity was able to knock Godzilla into the water. Battras durabillity is uh-well lets state the things she has accomplished! Battra was able to push Godzilla way down under water to a volcano where they both were briefly defeated! Battra then awoke but seemed uneffected by it! We will get to the other part later!

When Battra left her larval form she attained flight like Mothra at the speed of Mach 3! Much easier travel then burrowing and swimming! Battra in her final form lost her one main horn! But replaced it with 3 smaller horns! These horns were together much stronger then the one! Battra lost her orange and purple beams, but the 3 horns were able to create a epic optic beam called a prism! This beam was 2 times as strong as the purple beam that knocked over Godzilla! And she also has great accuracy with it!

Battra also developed 3 pairs of legs! Which she used to knock over and pull things down! Gosh he is a tank! Battras feet also when stabbed against the king were able to release a purple discharge of electricity which apparently effected Godzilla really bad! Now here is where his durabillity tanks! Unlike Mothra, Battra was defeated by one point blank blast from Godzilla atomic breath! Mothra seemed to always survive a blast from the kings beam! But Battra was knocked into the ocean as he tried to end Godzilla by dunking him in a volcano again!

Now, onto the Legendary Moth!

Mothra Leo has 6 transformations!

Larvae

Imago

Rainbow Mothra

Aqua Mothra

An actual form called Light speed Mothra

And his most defensive form Armor Mothra!

For reading purposes to not make this article to long i will give a brief explanation of each abillity, not in full detail though.

If you would like to further review Mothra Leo please go here, Mothra Leo! Wikizilla.

Mothra Leo has the abillity to spray webs out of his mouth, "Like Mothra and Battra." in his Larvae form! However, these webs have some form of electrical properties to them making them twice as strong as said Mothra and Battra.

Leo can also fire a super mega breast canon! Yes, i have not seen this attack in the films (cause i have only seen one.) it is immensely powerful and can destroy a small building!

Now, good god. He has the power to become invisible, i mean its only for a brief 10 seconds tops but...Dear lord this is just his larvae form.

And he can crawl at 24 miles an hour, pretty good!

Now his next form Imago, i will shorten this one a bit.

Do you remember his previous speed of 24 miles? This one can fly at mach 15.....

Leo's imago form can fire some type of cohesive, heat, laser beam from the tip of his forehead. Which have the sheer blunt force to demolish a small mountain.

Like a machine gun on a moving war helicopter, Leo can fire tons of small needle like lighting bolts from his wings while in movement!

He can also disable himself and turn into tons of Mothra-Minis!

Similar to Mothras asphyixious wing shedding. Mothra Leo releases a green powder that weakens opponents by halting blood flow.

Imago's ultimate attack is his, Super, Sun, Strike, Buster!! Super sun strike buster. Which happens when he releases a reflective green powder, he goes towards the heavens and shoots a beam which turns emerald from the powder and does severe damage.

Lets move onto his Rainbow form.

Rainbow shares most of his abillities with the imago form as he is basically a powered up version of that!

However, instead of emitting a green powder he emits the reflective powder which causes even more damage to foes.

He can create, some form of forcefield which protects from projectiles. I do not know how long it lasts however, and how much it can tank, It can deflect against energy beams.

Now, his most powerful attack his super Rainbow beam............This attack is shot from the wings and can obliterate buildings and destroy very tough beasts.

Now Aqua Mothra **rubs sweat from face and drinks a sip of water symbolically.**

Aqua Mothra can swim at 200 knots, wow.

It can also fly, at intense speeds but they are not calculated!

Now, he goes so fast that he can create a speed mirage which can fight like him but is much weaker.

He can fire a moon cresent beam from his forehead in this form, which can blow up small buildings and nearly killed one of his toughest enemies.

The rest are similar to Rainbow and Imago, lets move onto the lightspeed Mothra.

Light speed Mothra is, without a doubt, unstoppable.

He can travel at 186,000 miles per second!! i only run at 4 miles an hour.....

Now because of this obviously, he can travel through time.

That actually is it for Lightspeed mothra since it isn't a transformation as it is a temporary power build up rather then that.

His final form, armor Mothra.

Armor Mothra can fly at mach 15 also.

He develops a super defensive adamantium armor shield! Which protects from beam attacks.

His wings become razor sharp and can cut through tough hide easily.

He also has an Armor lazer beam, which's power is enough to pierce straight through King Ghidorah!

Remember his razor wings? He can excel the power and get a Armor wing cutter which can slice of buildings.

Armor Mothra can also turn into Eternal Mothra.

^ But thats a different story.

This has been it for this battle! I hope you all enjoyed, and Debate Week is back! This schedule follows last seasons where the next episode will be the day after tomorrow, so see you then!

Lets see if this episode can hit 8 replies to keep me going :)!

Good grief.

31 Replies

Therizinosaurus Rex(aka Kaijusaurs)

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 6:25 AM

HAH FIRST!

Sorrr Battra but Mothra leo would win.

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

KaijuFall3

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 7:23 AM

i gotta disagree i think battra would win

"i dont know what weapons will be used in world war 3 but i know what wil be in world war 4...sticks and stones"Albert Eienstien

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusMay-01-2015 8:00 AM

From what I can make of this info, it appears as though Mothra Leo has the durability and speed advantage, but Battra has the power scale tipped in his favour. Ultimately, it seems as though Mothra Leo, despite not possessing quite as powerful attacks, could ultimately outlast Battra using his armor and speed, and then finish him off.

Sorry, Battra, but the Mothra with the stupid additional name would probably take this.

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 8:59 AM

^As Yuki would say in Godzilla 2000, "Oh bite me."  Mothra Leo is awesome.

And he's winning this battle easily.  More firepower, more durability, more awesome.  I love Battra, but just like in his sole film appearence, he's going down.

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMay-01-2015 9:22 AM

This is so one sided it's not even funny. Battra might, and I mean might, have a chance against Leo's original form, based on how much bigger it is. But I don't think Leo would have to transform more than once to take out Battra. If at all.

If Mothra Leo transformed into Armored Mothra the battle would be over faster than her fight with King Ghidorah. It'd be like a Final Wars K.O.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Durp004

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 9:34 AM

Mothra leo is so ridiculously op he makes the heisei monsters look like puppies. Mothra wins this so convincingly you'd miss it if you blinked.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganMay-01-2015 9:41 AM

Battra has some chance at winning, but the battle is in favor of Mothra Leo.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 10:22 AM

Leo all the way! 

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 11:07 AM

this isnt even a Fair figth, leo would win

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

HeiseiKing

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 11:35 AM

Leo would destroy Battra, he has just to many powers/ forms he could change into to demolish Battra

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 3:32 PM

Holy cow you all are blind! Mothra Leo is only 25 meters in length with a 50 meter wingspan. Battra is 70 meters in length with a 175 meter wingspan. Battras sole purpose was created to kill Mothra! I don't see this Mothra with or without the armor overcoming a monster almost twice it's size. Battra is just as quick as Mothra as well.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMay-01-2015 3:40 PM

Triple B,
Mothra Leo's beaten monsters 2-3x its size four times in the Mothra trilogy. And three of those foes had three heads. No way Battra can stand up to that kind of speed and power.

Mothra Leo's sheer arsenal (which you need more than two hands to count) mixed with its speed would be a challenge for even the largest monsters in the Godzilla franchise. If Mothra Leo's armored form can cut off King Ghidorah's wing and make him look like the equivalent of Kamakiras in battle, Battra would be quickly added to the world's largest butterfly collection. (Assuming there would be anything left of Battra to pin to the board...)

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 4:04 PM

@Gman2887,

You bring up an excellent point. However, don't forget that Battra in both larvae and adult form fought Godzilla to a stand still. Meaning he was smart enough to go to the melee method. If he did that then he can keep his ground with Mothra Leo.

However, that so called grand king ghidorah is nowhere near as big as king ghidorah in 1991. 30 meters to 150 meters.  If size doesn't mean sh$$ in battle then nothing does. As fast as Mothra Leo is, he will need that speed to run away from the battle he will have against Battra. 

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 4:15 PM

Plus another key factor is the weight difference. If Battra gets Mothra Leo pinned to the ground, then his weight will suffocate the life out of Mothra Leo.

HeiseiKing

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 4:47 PM

BigBadBen

Yes Battra is bigger, but from the movie hes in,he dosnt have a lot of powers, the only one hes got is his lazer eyes, which indeed are powerful, but Leos got like 10 more lazers in his arsenal, plus Battra was KOed when Godzilla threw him and blasted him 3-4 times, then he needed mothras help.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 4:59 PM

Heiseiking,

Powers aren't everything. Besides, the monsters Godzilla fought in the heisei films are far bigger, far heavier, and far more powerful than any of the other monsters he's encountered. Leo is damn powerful, very fast. I won't deny that. However, if you're bigger and heavier than your opponent, then the weight alone would be the difference maker. Best example, Gamera 120 tons, Godzilla 22,000-60,000 tons. Huge weight difference there. Battra is 33,000 tons if I'm not mistaken, while Mothra Leo is around I think about 3,000 tons. See the difference? It would be like an elephant stepping on and crushing a lion. Maybe not the best example but still.

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 5:20 PM

Well this better not turn into argument or flame war.

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-01-2015 5:33 PM

It's debating....no flames needed. Besides, I was a moderator before I asked to have it removed so that I could get out to promote myself and my artwork. Anyway, I'm sticking with Battra. 

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 6:07 PM

Oh ok. But anyway let's go back debating, KG from RoM is heavier than Battra so Leo could rekt Battra.

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMay-01-2015 6:26 PM

Triple B,
Leo is 5,900. A far cry from 33,000, but nothing that other monsters haven't overcome. Both Grand King Ghidorah and Cretaceous King Ghidorah were 50,000 tons and they plowed Leo into the ground with their feet. He still survived and had enough power to fly at light speed.

Grand King Ghidorah is also 60 meters, not 30. Granted that's a great deal smaller than the Heisei King Ghidorah, but no less durable. Also consider that Grand King Ghidorah had a larger arsenal than Heisei King Ghidorah, including mind control.

Sure, Battra went toe-to-toe with Godzilla, but I'm pretty confident Mothra Leo is one of the few monsters capable of defeating the Heisei Godzilla. And yes, that includes his Burning form. In fact I'd probably categorize Leo as the most powerful kaiju out there.

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-01-2015 6:35 PM

^

Agree.

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

ZillaForLife

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-02-2015 12:11 AM

I think some of you are underestimating Battra.

I think Leo would still win but battra will put up a good fight and probably knock Leo around a fair bit. I wouldn't be a easy walk in the part for Leo.

Durp004

MemberBaragonMay-02-2015 2:51 AM

Anyone who thinks Battra has a chance here needs to go watch the Mothra trilogy, if you've already seen it watch it again. Mothra can fly so fast he can go through time. That's Flash level amounts of speed. Mothra Leo is a lightning fast beam machine. Battra may be bigger, but that wouldn't matter since he would never have time to react to Mothra's attacks. 

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMay-02-2015 4:55 AM

^That's just it Durp. A lot of people here have not seen the Mothra trilogy and really can't get a feel for how powerful and fast she is from just a list of accomplishments. Mothra Leo doesn't only beat her enemies, she doesn't let them breathe. Granted in a couple of cases she has to get new forms to do it, but once she's in those forms... game over.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-02-2015 5:14 AM

I've seen the trilogy. It's been awhile but I have seen them. 

@Gman2887,

Leo beats burning Godzilla? Let's not forget that Godzilla has melted a mirror made of synthetic diamond, caused super mechagodzilla armor plate to melt. Burning Godzillas heat is enough to melt that armor of Mothra. The hotter he got, the hotter his atomic breath got. Oh! The other thing is if he were to melted down, he would have taken the earth with him.

I see your point though and thanks for the corrections. I guess you're right about Battra losing this fight.

Durp004

MemberBaragonMay-02-2015 8:34 AM

Knowing Mothra leo if it ever encountered burning Godzilla it would probably just change into some sort of ice Mothra, or freezing mothra to beat it. That sounds stupid but after Mothra Leo got a swimming form in the second movie I wouldn't count anything out.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-02-2015 3:03 PM

Uhh...Durp004, have you forgotten that Godzilla eventually melted the ice he was covered in by the super x3? Sure it took several hours, but it was sub-zero temperatures. 

No, it's not stupid to think that they couldn't have added a freezing power to Mothra. All I'm saying is, if they can add that kind of power to a monster like Mothra, then why not for Godzilla? He is the one that brought life to other kaijus after all. Except king kong of course.  Why not make others just as powerful? 

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMay-02-2015 4:46 PM

The thing is Leo has proven on multiple occasions that it can adapt to exactly what it needs in order to defeat his enemy. Add to that Mothra Leo's Armored form is impervious to all energy attacks. I don't think it's a stretch to believe Armored Mothra could stand up to Burning Godzilla's constant Spiral Ray. Afterall, Super X-III did.

As for the "what-ifs" for either monster, I'm not going to go too far into that simply because we don't know. But what we do know is that Mothra Leo has more forms than most "adult" monsters (probably all adult monsters) and each one gets more ridiculously powerful than the next. Her finishing move (Excel Dash Buster) is like an Ultraman finisher-- King Ghidorah was literally sprinkled into the wind. I don't see how that wouldn't work with Godzilla. Lets be honest, the only reason Mothra Leo didn't lead with that attack was because he was using King Ghidorah as a bath toy.

Saitama

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-02-2015 8:46 PM

Well actually Mothra leo is male

I don't know what to put here 

Saitama

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-02-2015 8:46 PM

He's mothras son

I don't know what to put here 

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums