Godzilla Movie

Debate Week Season 6! Day 3: Guiron vs Manda

3364 Views13 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganMay-05-2015 7:23 AM

Day 3 of the great debate!

A round of obscure beasts, MANDA VS GUIRON! Begin.

Lets start with the infamous Serpent.

Manda is a amazing creature, resembling a sea snake in shape and the form of a dragon head. Manda ranges from 165 to 300 metres! so lets say the average is 267, thats 875 feet! But, he doesn't stand up so.

Manda's height makes him one of the biggest creatures in the Godzilla universe! Sadly, he can not stand up, and he lacks a super abillity!

Like a snake he constricts around his opponents and can pretty much crush anything!

Manda's durabillity is very good, he was able to survive being thrusted into a volcano and then frozen by the Gotengo! The only way he was killed by them was to be smashed into pieces.

Manda is very slow on land!

In the video game Godzilla: monster of monsters, he was able to spit water balls! If you want to include that as canon. Manda was able to survive a blast of electricity from the Gotengo, and was also able to barely be alive from a blast from the absolute zero cannon!

Manda is no slouch and definitley a high tier Monster.

Onto Guiron!

Guiron is a awesome Kaiju from Gamera, he battled the heroic Turtle in mortal combat actually! Which easily makes him a high tier Kaiju!

Now, from the picture above you can see Guiron has a giant Knife on his skull. He uses this knife in melee of course.

The Knife however also is used to deflect energy blasts! (How badass would it be to take out your kitchen knife and deflect Fireballs with it?) It also stores 3 shurikens inside of it which shoot out at will and he guides with telepathic force! The Shurikens were so sharp they sliced off Gameras arm!

This Knife sliced off some of Gamera's shell also! Dear gosh what must this be made of?

He also despite his heavy stature, can leap nearly 20 feet in the air! He sliced Space Gyaos, severely damaging him.

So if your in the sky you can't even escape Guiron's wrath?

Guiron is 85 meters, 278 feet.....

This has been Debate Week Season 6! I hope you all have enjoyed, lets shoot for 8 replies today! And i will see you thursday!

Good grief.

13 Replies

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonMay-05-2015 7:43 AM

When did Giuron's shurikins cut off Gamera's arm? :/

Anyway, as much as I love Manda, Guiron's got this.  If his battle with Space Gyaos is anything to go by, poor Manda would be reduced to a series thinly sliced dragon steaks in no time.  This round goes to the original "Knifehead"!

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Top Hat Gyaos

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-05-2015 7:50 AM

DANZILLA93-

I think he meant how Guiron sliced off the Space Gyaos' leg with the shruikens. 

As for the battle, I would guess the battle would be more in favor of Guiron on land due to his speed and arsenal, but inside the ocean or any large body of water, Manda definitely takes the cake. All she would need is to coil around Guiron, avoid that large blade of his, and squeeze...

Be yourself, for everyone else is taken.

KaijuFall3

MemberBaragonMay-05-2015 7:50 AM

sorry manda but guiron has this one

"i dont know what weapons will be used in world war 3 but i know what wil be in world war 4...sticks and stones"Albert Eienstien

GG

ModeratorGiganMay-05-2015 7:57 AM

Danzilla.

To further observe the facts of Guiron (which i did after watching the film that he was in.) I went to Wikizilla, and they said that his shurikens did infact slice off his arm.

Good grief.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMay-05-2015 9:41 AM

The shurikens sliced through his arm. Deep cut, yes, but it never came off. I also wouldn't go to wikizilla for anything. They have a lot of "facts" either wrong or made up...

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusMay-05-2015 10:13 AM

To be fair, so did Godzilla-Movies.com in the past. You know, I actually went there and managed to convince them that this site was once again a credible source of Godzilla news.

HeiseiKing

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-05-2015 11:54 AM

Guiron would destroy Mada, just one slice from his nose would chop Manda in half, and if not that the the shurikens would. The only thing Mandas got is to some how get close and crush him, and thats only a mabye 

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganMay-05-2015 2:05 PM

Manda's definately going down. He would probably leave nothing more than a sratch on Guiron.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-05-2015 4:10 PM

Gonna have to side with the giant butterknife, even though I love Manda.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-05-2015 6:21 PM

I would comment but, I don't think anyone would like what I have to say. 

GorillaGodzilla, when in the hell are you going to do the ones I suggested to you in the PM' s? 

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

GG

ModeratorGiganMay-05-2015 7:22 PM

^ What's so bad that you can't say it?

Also! I did the Godzilla 91 vs Gamera 99 here, Debate Week!

Good grief.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMay-05-2015 8:08 PM

TheGman123,
While that's very true, Scified has worked very hard to correct ship with news and citing sources. There's a lot on wikizilla that needs to be wiped clean. People still think Destoroyah was originally supposed to be the final monster Godzilla fought in Final Wars, for example. There's been no proof, citation or indication that such was ever the case.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-06-2015 2:25 AM

GorillaGodzilla,

There was more than that one. If I recall correctly, I suggested many. Example, Legion vs. Spacegodzilla.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums