Godzilla Movie

Debate Week Season 6! Day 4: SpaceGodzilla vs Destoroyah!

6519 Views12 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganMay-07-2015 6:47 AM

This was not planned! (Totally planned) SpaceGodzilla has invaded the Debate week arena and is combating Destoroyah! (This will be Debate Week Gold!) Lets get up they're stats, begin!

Lets start off with the beast that almost killed Godzilla. Destoroyah, Emerging from being microscopic Crusteceans at the bottom of the sea, after being mutated by the remnants of the Oxygen Destroyer that killed Gojira. They somehow became the Metroids of Godzilla! They become 2 forms, Starting off as tiny devilish Crab like creatures, his second form is a more combined form that looks like a flying triceratops!

And there final form is what nearly killed Godzilla, there devil form. Destoroyah is thought of to be Godzillas true foe, Since he is the only one who severed his spine with his Radioactive Horn, "Get to it later" and survived multiple of his most power Spiral Rays, Which usually kill anything with 1 blast.

And he fought the King at the peak of his Burning stage and won the majority of the battles! Destoroyah fought a epic battle with Godzilla junior when Destoroyah was at his second form. Junior one the battle! But then Destoroyah turns into the devil and uses his Flight to pick up Junior from Godzillas grasp and killed him by pelting him with beams.

Destoroyahs Oxygen Destroyer Beam is the most powerful weapon a character in the Godzilla universe has used. Its basically what killed Gojira but 4 times stronger. Destoroyah also has a Horn on his head which when he charges up energy transforms into a Oxygen Destroyer Sword which cut straight through Godzillas skin and severed his Spine. Destoroyahs crab form has a pincher in his mouth which he uses to inject Oxygen destroyer particles into Godzilla!

Destoroyahs Flight is good but on the lower tier of the flying Beasts he mainly hovers over the air but he doesnt fall! Destoroyah also has a pincher at the bottom of his tail which he used his immense strength to choke Godzilla out and drag him across tokyo!

The Diabolical beast, SpaceGodzilla!

SpaceGodzilla is considered a doomsday foe, He dispatched the original Godzilla anywhere they met and he nearly destroyed the world. SpaceGodzilla came from when Mothra went into space carrying Godzillas DNA on her wings and the DNA apparently went through a black hole and merged with a exploding star.

SpaceGodzilla has the abillity to encase himself in crystals and he can fly althrough out the galaxy! He basically is made up of crystals! Wait can i like take one off and sell it for 5 million? oh i cant because is aura would kill me ok.

SpaceGodzilla has 2 giant crystals on his shoulders which supply him his power! He uses the crystals to create a projectile barrier which deflected Godzillas atomic breath! and it sent it right back at the king nearly immbolizeing him! SpaceGodzlla is not good a combat at all, he mainly relies on his cunning barriers and crystal powersources.

Now lets get to the meat of his abillitys. SpaceGodzilla when he combines the energy from the star on his forehead and his 2 crystals, creates a beam that shoots out pure ionized Corona!

Now lets go into some science. Corona is the hottest thing known to man kind, Its the barrier around the sun, its hotter than the sun actually Corona can incinerate you if your within 50 feet of it. So Godzilla was nearly killed of course from the beam.

SpaceGodzillas overall melee durabillity is not supreme, His defenses are immensly supreme though! SpaceGodzilla can create a transmiter powersource just by touching it as long as his 2 crystals are intact! The only way Godzilla could kill him was by destroying the powersource then blasting off his shoulder Crystals!

Once SpaceGodzilla Crystals are gone he is vulnerable to anything, but it still took Godzillas spiral ray to finish him off!
This has been Debate Week Season 6 day 4!! I hope you have enjoyed, lets see if we can hit 8 replies and i will see you Saturday!

Good grief.

12 Replies

GIYGAS

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-07-2015 7:14 AM

Since SpaceGodzilla was killed by a few hits of the spiral-beam, and Destroyah tanked them, I would have to say Destroyah beats him in durability. Destroyah's laser horn did slice through Burning Godzilla, so SpaceGodzilla would be screwed if Destroyah can get up close. SpaceGodzilla would fortify himself in the crystals, and they would keep generating power, so he might be able to throw Destroyah with his telekinesis. Destroyah might try to overwhelm SpaceGodzilla by breaking down into his crab form, but SpaceGodzilla could block them by generating a shield. Destroyah is weak to extreme temperature, so the corona beam could do severe damage to him. If Destroyah can initiate melee combat, he could use the laser horn to destroy the shoulder crystals, dooming SpaceGodzilla to death. It all depends on multiple factors, and I say this is a great match up. 

FOR SCIENCE OF COURSE!

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusMay-07-2015 8:35 AM

Space-Godzilla has a wide range of variable abilities to keep his opponents off -balance, but Destroyah is just a massive powerhouse in every regard, even moreso than Godzilla himself. Overall, though, I'd say Destroyah has this. He can tank much more effectively than Godzilla, which means he can withstand Space-Godzilla's onslaught better, and get in close to do some real damage.

Plus, Space-Godzilla's only methods of escape are hiding behind crystalline energy shields and flying into space. Destroyah is quite fast in flight, smart enough to not attack the shields, and strong enough to resist Space-Godzilla's less-than-standard abilities like telekinesis and crystal missiles long enough to go in for the kill.

HeiseiKing

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-07-2015 8:57 AM

Well I think it depends on which type of spacegodzilla, the one when he just landed and wasent as powerful? Of the one when he was in the city with all his power?

if he just landed Destroyah would kill him, his beam and lazer horn could go through his defences and kill him

But in the city, spacegodzilla could just keep on hammering destroyah with the crystles and beams to take him out, but destroyah could still get up close and get him to.

Durp004

MemberBaragonMay-07-2015 12:04 PM

I think people are discounting the fact that Space Godzilla got shot by the spiral ray after he had both his shoulder crystals destroyed and had an incredibly long battle with both Godzilla and MOGUERA. I would still put Destoroyah on the next level in terms of durability but it'd be close, especially since Space Godzilla has the superhealing he got from Biollante and Godzilla. 

The fight would be pretty close, Destoroyah was one of the more melee orientated heisei monsters while SpaceGodzilla is all about long range and bombarding you with basically everything. His corona beam, crystals, telkinesis, he even had a shield that reflected things back. His armament is pretty huge. The question is if Destoroyah could get close enough to use his horn. Since Destoroyah is the most durable monster in the series I'd suspect he could. Space Godzilla is one of the smartest monsters in the series. In hiss movie it was made clear that they had to destroy the Fukuoka Tower to beat him. I wonder if Destoroyah would come to that kind of a conclusion he strikes me as more of a brute force type monster than one to come up with a plan. Even if he does realized to destroy Space Godzilla's power source there's the question of if he could it took a three pronged attack to take down the tower last time.

Overall I think Destoroyah comes out on top, but due to his superior intellect and ability to craft strategies, Space Godzilla has a chance to win too.

moncentric.com

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-07-2015 12:09 PM

I'd probably hand it to Destroyah, but maybe that is influenced by SG's slow-pokery in the video games. 

Still, it would be a hell of a mashup fight!

(check out my godzilla action figures at www.moncentric.com )

Take a look at my action figure reviews and TV parodies at www.moncentric.com

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganMay-07-2015 12:47 PM

Destoroyah.

Yeah, SpaceGodzilla has his beams and levitation, but Destoroyah can actually fly. It could fly over to SpaceGodzilla and hit his shoulder crystals with its Oxygen Destroyer Beam. Plus, SpaceGodzilla can't launch ice or pure coldness.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-07-2015 1:29 PM

This is almost like asking who would win between super Godzilla and Bagan. I actually feel like this is a draw. Both are Godzillas toughest opponents, both are powerful, both are the same height and weight. In the end, destroyah comes out on top. But barely. Spacegodzilla would seriously injure destroyah.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-07-2015 2:23 PM

I would have to say Destroyah, at the same time Spacegodzilla could win as well.  Therefore either one could possibly win

Reasoning: Destroyah is a Sadist.  He enjoys causing pain to others.  He reavils in his opponets pain, suffering, and eventual death.  So much that he could easily become careless (and overly cocky) and forget to outright destroy his opponet if they are a viable threat.  Spacegodzilla is one such threat.  Destroyah might figure out to destroy the crystals on Spacegodzilla's shoulders, but then revel too long in causing him pain.  This might allow Spacegodzilla to escape, recover, and turn the tide of the battle.

I mostly agree with what Heiseiking said, would Destroyah be facing off against Spacegodzilla after just arriving on Earth, or after Spacegodzilla made a fortress?  Either way the fight would be very close.  Might even end in a draw for all we know.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMay-07-2015 2:25 PM

How is SpaceGodzilla different from when he firsted landed and later on in the film? Just because you don't see the true power of him at the beginning doesn't make him different.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Top Hat Gyaos

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-07-2015 4:04 PM

If Spacegodzilla can find a suitable place to generate his energy like the Kukuoka Tower, I'd say his chances of victory are greatly increased. He could bombard Destroyah with his ranged attacks, although it would take a while to bring him down since Destroyah's only apparent weaknesses are severe cold and intense heat. 

Onto Destroyah. It has insane durability, yes. It also possesses the micro-oxygen beam, which could eventually wear down on Spacegodzilla. And let's not forget; Destroyah has the ability to break down it's final form and revert back to its original forms, healing it in the process. Would Spacegodzilla be able to withstand a swarm of aggregates, which gave even Burning Godzilla some trouble? I would love to see Destroyah top another kaiju by not using brute force, but dissolving into its most primitive form and eat the hapless victim from the inside out.

Be yourself, for everyone else is taken.

Durp004

MemberBaragonMay-07-2015 5:41 PM

Sci-Fi King, SpaceGodzilla can fly arguably better than Destoroyah since he flew who knows how far from his original place of creation to Earth.

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaMay-08-2015 8:27 AM

I'd put my money on Destroyah, every time.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums