Godzilla Movie

What Godzilla crossover would you guys like to see happen?

6445 Views22 Replies
Forum Topic

MonsterMovieguy

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-06-2015 7:07 PM

Other than the rumored Godzilla and Pacific Rim X-over film, what would you guys (and girls) like to see in the future? I have stated in the past that I'd love to see Godzilla and Superman X-over and fight, but I want your thoughts.

"By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people."

22 Replies

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaAug-06-2015 7:33 PM

The only crossover of any sort that I could invest real excitement over is a Godzilla vs. Gamera movie-- One where they'd start slugging it to each other most of the film until a greater threat compels them join forces.

It would have to be fittingly smart, witty, over-the-top and a lot of fun without the overbearing baggage of past messages. But even then I'm not chomping at the bit for this one. Crossovers are hard to pull off because the gimmick is so obvious.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-06-2015 7:36 PM

id really like to see a Godzilla Supersentai crossover just for fun, i wouldnt care if it was a just a tv special

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-06-2015 7:41 PM

MONSTERMOVIEGUY - This is a fun topic! I have to place my lot in with GMAN2887; a Godzilla vs. Gamera crossover would be exceedingly fantastic! However, I would want the film to not once play to the demands of the hyper-fans that staunchly cry "My monster is better than your!". Rather, the film would have to draw my attention via story-telling mechanisms that make sense and produce a joy ride! I want to see Godzilla and Gamera go head-to-head, but only so far as to show the distinct rivalry between the two. I would be dsipleased if either monster was to kill the other. The film's tone should be one that celebrates the love for both monsters - not one that chooses sides. Regardless, I would be one happy lady if I woke up tomorrow and saw a headline here stating the making of such a film! :)

Top Hat Gyaos

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-06-2015 11:40 PM

I know this would never happen, but a GodzillaxEvangelion crossover could work in my eyes. Both franchises were very dark stories at one point, especially during some of the graphic scenes of Evangelion. The Angels from E:NG are essentially kaiju that have one goal; to be reunited with their creator and destroy anything that stands in their way if they must, including every living organism on the planet. And we all know the dark and forboding message behind Godzilla; he is the living definition of nuclear destruction and all it stands for.

Both stories could coincide with each other, and go down an ominous path to create a single scenario in which humanity is faced with either a choice to target the Angels and prevent armageddon, or go after the living apocalypse and avert nuclear obliteration. Either way, we lose. But that's just my thoughts on the crossover I want to see. I already said before, it'll probably never happen, but I can surely dream.

Be yourself, for everyone else is taken.

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-06-2015 11:42 PM

I feel like the best time to have done a Godzilla crossover was the end of the Showa era when Godzilla was fun and goofy. I can totally imagine MegaroGoji teaming up with Gamera, Ultraman, the Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Batman, you name it.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-07-2015 12:21 AM

DURATOK - Hahaha! Batman V Godzilla! ;)

Triple X

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-07-2015 2:43 AM

Godzilla v Gamera

Godzilla v Kong

Godzilla v Attak on Titan

Godzilla v Aliens/Predator

Godzilla v Cloverfield

Godzilla v War of the Worlds

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaAug-07-2015 4:58 AM

"DURATOK - Hahaha! Batman V Godzilla! ;)"

Nearly happened in the late 60s I believe.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Ultrazero80

MemberTitanosaurusAug-07-2015 5:36 AM

Even thou this already happened in th 1970's I would love to see another crossover between Godzilla and Marvel comics.

Godzilla... Truly a God incarnate.

KoldWarKid62

MemberBaragonAug-07-2015 8:29 AM

@Ultrazero80 - I have a bunch of those!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-07-2015 11:20 AM

GMAN2887 - Are you serious?! :)

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-07-2015 12:32 PM

^It actually almost did.

Besides Pacific Rim?

Maybe Gamera...

Or what about Jurassic World?

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusAug-07-2015 1:07 PM

I want a crossover between all of Legendary's films as of currently in this modern age. Jurassic World, Pacific Rim, Godzilla, Skull Island, Man of Steel, even f**king Great Gatsby!

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaAug-07-2015 1:45 PM

^Okay. He wins. Would be double admission for one showing.

Something Real,
I say "almost happened", but in truth it's just a lost project at Toho. Screenwriter Shinichi Sekizawa, who wrote the screenplays or story treatments for quite nearly every Showa movie (I think only four Showa movies did not have his name attached... Maybe three...), submitted the treatment for Batman vs. Godzilla. The story included a weather control machine which many assume inspired the mechanism in Son of Godzilla.

You can read more here:
Batman vs. Godzilla

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-07-2015 2:30 PM

Godzilla X Godzilla...

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusAug-07-2015 4:55 PM

Godzilla vs Attack on Titan

Godzilla vs Kill la Kill

Godzilla vs Gurren Lagann

Godzilla vs Gamera

Godzilla vs Deadpool

Godzilla vs Power Rangers

Godzilla vs Transformers

I'm out of ideas.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-07-2015 11:20 PM

GMAN2887 - How excellent! Thank you ever so much for this information! :)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-07-2015 11:32 PM

THEGMAN123 - Oh, I could definately enjoy a crossover with Leo in it! ;)

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-07-2015 11:35 PM

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

VS.

Nemisis: Queen of the Monsters

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-07-2015 11:40 PM

SAPPHIREOVERLORD - What a very neat image! I have never heard of Nemsis! :)

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-08-2015 7:55 AM

SomethingReal: She is from Project Nemisis by Jeremy Robinson.  It is the first in a trilogy of books about the kaiju, though it has origins and the reason why it exists starting in two different books.

So the order of the books goes as thus:

1. Raising the Past

2. Island 731

3. Project Nemisis

4. Project Maigo

5. Project 731

Nemisis Stats:

Height: 350 feet (5 feet shorter than Legendary Goji)

Weight: 50,000 Tons

She will be a final boss monster in the Colossal Kaiju Combat game, and the main character in an edisode of the game called "The Fall of Nemisis."

Triple X

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-08-2015 10:18 AM

Image Copyright by KaijuSamurai.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Nemesis Prime

Nemesis Prime

I'd like to see one with Godzilla v Gamera V Pacific Rim

Fight

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums