Godzilla Movie

If you suddenly became a kaiju...

4036 Views12 Replies
Forum Topic

Top Hat Gyaos

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-06-2015 9:21 PM

Ok, time for another crazy topic from me! As the title so clearly says, what would you do if you woke up one morning to find that you have been turned into a kaiju? (Your appearance would be however to your liking, like this thread)

I don’t know how it would happen to me, but if I suddenly woke up underneath the rising sun to see I had become a 325-foot tall Ghidorah, I would be confused as hell. After I had sorted things out, I would probably proceed to destroy stuff at my leisure and decimate basically every McDonald's in my area. I hate unhealthy fast food. I absolutely hate it. Then after ensuring everyone who lives near me no longer has heart attacks from the awful cooking, I would fly off somewhere quiet and away from the public eye such as the Arctic. Also out of range from any military, since getting missiles launched at you every 5 seconds would get quite irritating.

So that’s what I would do as a giant monster, how about you?

(I get the feeling that I’m going to regret posting this)

Be yourself, for everyone else is taken.

12 Replies

Varan04276

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-06-2015 11:32 PM

If I suddenly became a kaiju, I would turn into a 50 meter Varan, and I would go back to my hometown in Colorado and wreck everything, and then disappear into the mountains.

I? I am a monument to all of your sins.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-07-2015 6:47 AM

If I turned into a 180-foot tall Godzilla, I would be kind of confused at first, and then be line "Hey, this is pretty cool!" I would walk around, trying to not step on any buildings. Then, I would leave my hometown and enter the Great Lakes (which are close to me). I could follow these to reach the St. Lawrence Seaway and enter the ocean. I would try to make alliances with other people who randomly turned into kaiju and try to not destroy cities... yet. ;)

(But I would be a good giant monster and only fight evil monsters and aliens and stuff like that and then I would use my Atomic Breath to fly off into the sunset.)

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-07-2015 7:10 AM

If I was a Kaiju, I would be exactly like the 2014 Godzilla. In the sense that I would go underwater for the majority of the time and anywhere anything that is percieved as a threat to my territory, would be brutely massacred..........Jk lol.....I would still eradicate them.

Good grief.

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusSep-07-2015 9:28 AM

I'd probably end up as something akin to Gamera. Except not being able to fly and shoot fire. Boring, I know. But, given I just became an invincible giant f**king shelled reptile, I'd go on a rampage, just to show the world that they ain't got sh*t on giant monsters.

HeiseiKing

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-07-2015 10:53 AM

lets see, if i was a kaiju, at first i would freak out, thats a given. then after knowing that its me still, i would go to the largest city, freak people out, then to some funny/ stupid things like jugle buildings, then after they think am nice, I WOULD DESTROY ALL OF THEM AND SHOW THAT I AM A GOD!!!!!! then i would take a nap in the ocean :D

Chief

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-07-2015 1:41 PM

Becoming a kaiju would be pretty terrifying.  There's a lot of little pleasures in life that would just go away and would be sorely missed once the novelty wore off.  Trying new foods, sex, sports, surfing the web, all that would be impossible as a giant monster. 

If I had to become a kaiju and I got to choose, I'd definitely pick a flyer so I could get around without causing damage & death.  I'd become some kind of divine moth, and I'd use my new abilities to help get refugees from places with humanitarian crises and war to safety.

trickkelly1986

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-07-2015 2:27 PM

If I became a kaiju, I would go to North Korea and I would eat Kim Jung Un. After that, I would play with navy ships like they were bath toys. 

Chief

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-07-2015 3:47 PM

haha.  Good call on Kim Jung Un, but I gotta say, it would be in a kaiju's best interest to show no hostility toward any human, no matter how deserving. While it would be tempting to inflict devastation on brutal and corrupt regimes, most people would probably support the killing of a large, dangerous creatures.

As a kaiju, I'd be afraid of getting nuked or nerve gassed to death, or done in with some kind of new super-weapon if I ever stepped out of line.  We got to remember, that humans created technology capable of hurting or killing kaiju in every Godzilla series.  In order to survive long term as a kaiju, we'd have to convince people that we are majestic endangered species worth protecting and studying and not destructive behemoths that are a threat to civilization. 

Ultrazero80

MemberTitanosaurusSep-07-2015 4:29 PM

If I turned into a kaiju one day I would be the Japanese Godzilla and I would walk up to every single zilla 98 fantroll and Godzilla hater and say to them I heard you were talking smack about me.

Godzilla... Truly a God incarnate.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-07-2015 9:15 PM

BATRA - This is a very fun topic! Hmm...If I suddenly became a Kaiju, I would likely end up as something like the 50ft woman - only kind of scaly and more monstrous like a giant version of Starcraft's Kerrigan! However, I would be extremely benevolent and kind to the world as a whole and use whatever powers I had been granted to rid the earth of its evils and secure its interests! With that as the case, I would likely end up battling other Kaiju or trying to win their hearts over to the side of the good guys! :)

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-08-2015 6:05 PM

@Chief, I agree about convincing humanity that we're good. Why not fight off bad kaiju or something like that?

Also, not ALL the good little things in life would be gone.

(Also, coul a kaiju survive off of radiaton and whale meat?)

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

bioniczillafan04

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-09-2015 3:07 PM

I would turn into a 200 ft. tall Godzilla and first I would go to every troll or hater of godzilla and kaiju in general and un-alive them. Second end the war on terror and north korea. Third see what happens then if things go badly destroy the world if not disapear into the ocean and arise when needed.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums