Godzilla Movie

Debate Week Season 7 Day 1: Beryudora vs Destoroyah

5179 Views13 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-07-2015 9:09 AM

It is time,

Debate Week Season 7 is here! I hope you all are ready. The ultimate monsters are here, Beryudora from Ultraman vs Destoroyah, let's begin.

Let's start with Destoroyah!

Let us start off with the beast that almost killed Godzilla, Destoroyah. Emerging from being microscopic Crustaceans at the bottom of the sea; after being mutated by the remnants of the Oxygen Destroyer that killed Gojira, they somehow became the Metroids of Godzilla! They become two forms, Starting off as tiny devilish crab like creatures, they evolved into another two forms. The second giving him the ability of wings, allowing for flight, even though he is massive.

And their final forms power is un-matched. Destoroyah is thought of to be Godzilla's true foe, since he is the only one who severed his spine with his Radioactive Horn (more into it later) and survived multiple of his most powerful Spiral Rays, which usually kill anything with one blast.

And he fought the King at the peak of his burning stage and won the majority of the battles! Destoroyah fought a epic battle with Godzilla junior when Destoroyah was at his second form. Junior won the battle, but Destoroyah's power exceeded exponentially and he nearly killed Junior.

Destoroyahs Oxygen Destroyer Beam is the most powerful weapon a character in the Godzilla universe has used. It's basically what killed Gojira but four times stronger. Destoroyah also has a Horn on his head which when he charges up energy transforms into a Oxygen Destroyer Sword which cut straight through Godzilla's skin and severed his spine. Destoroyah's crab form has a pincher in his mouth which he uses to inject Oxygen destroyer particles into Godzilla!

Destoroyahs Flight is good but on the lower tier of the flying Beasts he mainly hovers over the air but he doesn't fall! Destoroyah also has a pincher at the bottom of his tail which he used his immense strength to choke Godzilla out and drag him across Tokyo! Imagine that, he was so powerful he dragged him across Tokyo.

Now, most of you here understand the majority of Destoroyah's strengths, so let's go onto Beryudora now.

Beryudora is a un-matched being, his power is literally un-measurable. Originally the trump card of Ultraman Belial, he soon became the compilation of all of Belial's monsters from his monster graveyard, they combined to form Beryudora. Beryudora's height is a unprecedented four-thousand meters, how, what, why?

Can we talk for a second about how this guy looks nearly exactly like hell itself? Well I guess he kind of is, I mean, he is literally one-hundred monsters united into one.

The powers of Beryudora equal all the abilities of those who make up his body. Some of these are his Rain of Fire ability, which sends incredible yellow beams of pure energy out of his eyes and straight at his opponent, able to nearly kill anything, even Ultraman.

Since Beryudora's abilitys are those of who make him up, I'm going to leave the names of all the monsters who make up Beryudora, courtesy of the Ultraman Wiki!

Beryudora

If you scroll down you will see the various one-hundred monsters that make up Beryudora! Beryudora's durability is incredible! He effortlessly shrugged off the vast amounts of energy beams that the Ultras threw at him, he wasn't even scratched. It took the combined brain and brawn of the Ultras to finally take down Beryudora, and even then it was cause he was immobolized.

This has been Debate Week Season 7 Day 1! I hope you all are ready, the day after tomorrow will be the next debate. Let's see if we can hit five replies for today.

Good grief.

13 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-07-2015 12:40 PM

Well...

Godzilla could barely defeat Destoroyah (even in his most powerful form). Also, Destoroyah's only weakness in extreme cold. Also, if Destoroyah could seperate into a few of his Juvenile stage, they could climb up Beryudora and use that Oxygen Destroyer tube I forgot the name of to kill Beryudora from the inside.

I'll go for Destoroyah.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Therizinosaurus Rex(aka Kaijusaurs)

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-07-2015 3:13 PM

Who the hey is Beryudora? but anyway I'll go with Destroyah.

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-07-2015 4:21 PM

GORILLAGODZILLA - Oh, wow! I would never have suspected that these beasties would be paired for a battle! Hmm...by virtue of his immense size and power, I will say Beryudora is the most likely Victor! :)

HeiseiKing

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-07-2015 4:55 PM

gotta give it to Beryudora, ive seen the move and the only way the ultras won was because Rei had the monsters revoult from the inside with his battleinazer, destroy could kill off a great deal of monsters on Beryudora, but in the end Beryudora would win 

G-Fan2000

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-07-2015 5:25 PM

WITHOUT A DOUBT, Beryudorah. Destroyah has no chance whatsoever of winning. Beryudora can shoot all of its beams at Destroyah and Destroyah will be turned to dust.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-07-2015 5:55 PM

Beryudorah. As much of a fan as I am of Godzilla, Beryudorah would destroy everything in existence. Destoroyah has no chance. 

It would take Destoroyah, burning Godzilla, Mothra leo, and the original king Ghidorah to take this thing down. Anyone who has watched the Ultraman zero series knows how big, powerful, and unstoppable it is. It took all Ultraman' s from the past to even attempt to stop this monster. 

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Chief

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 5:42 PM

I haven't had much exposure to Ultraman, but judging from what little I've seen and read about, I always had the impression that Godzilla and all of his greatest foes would be average joes in the Ultra universe.  I am not wed to this opinion and would love to be proven wrong.  =)

In this battle, Beryudora wins easily.  Heck, Berydora would probably beat all of the Toho Heisei Godzilla series monsters at once.  Not a fair fight here.  Not a fair fight at all.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-09-2015 1:22 AM

Beryudora. Easily. The one hundred monsters combination is just a title. He's actually made up of 300 monsters, each sentient and capable of firing energy beams from their eyes in this form. And they're all controlled by an evil Ultra that the good Ultra warriors have collectively had a hard time defeating. Couple that with the fact that these Ultras' finishers largely didn't affect Beryudora when their finishers ALWAYS kill a monster.

It took the Plasma Spark, the singular life-giving power source of the ENTIRE home planet of the Ultras, combined with Ultraman Zero's arsenal to defeat it. And Ultraman Zero still had to be covered by five veteran Ultra warriors and a kaiju. Furthermore, the only reason Beryudora was vulnerable enough for that the attack to work was because Rei used his device/skills to get the monsters to revolt.

Destoroyah would be obliterated. He simply does not have the size, speed, power or resources to stand up against it. In fact it's more likely he'd just end up being absorbed into part of the body.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

ZillaJrKaijuKing

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 9:17 AM

I've never watched any of the Ultraman movies, but from what I've read, this sounds like a serious curbstomp in favor of Beryudora.  He has a serious size advantage if he really is 4000 meters tall, and if any of his powers include ice powers, that would easily put an end to Destoroyah.  Plus, Destoroyah was almost killed by 4 or so blasts from the red spiral breath.  I don't know how strong Ultraman characters are, but if their strongest attacks combined couldn't even hurt Beryudora, and if it took an entire planet's power on top of that to defeat him, then Destoroyah can't hope to win.

Chief

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 6:17 PM

It looks like the opening post  had a little typo.  This site lists Beryudora's height as 400 meters, not 4000 meters.  He still dwarfs Destroyah and would crush him, though.

http://kaiju.wikidot.com/wiki:beryudora

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-09-2015 6:52 PM

On the Ultraman wiki it says it's 4000, here: Beryudora

Good grief.

Chief

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-10-2015 9:25 AM

Wow. I stand corrected.

4000 meters is pretty insane. 

Doctor Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-04-2015 6:16 AM

I'm the collector at Kaijumatic, and I apologize for the error on Beryudora's height! I've made the correction and will now go through the entire website once again to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. 

http://kaiju.wikidot.com/start

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
SasquaDash
SasquaDash » Anguirus
89% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
71% To Next Rank
Moldovan0731
Moldovan0731 » Baragon
28% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums