OH MY GOD IT"S AWESOME.  

I don't know what to put here 

33 Replies

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 11:40 AM

omg amera !!!!!!!!!!!

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-08-2015 12:10 PM

Is this Gamera 2015? OH PLEASE BE REAL! OH PLEASE BE REAL!

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

Durp004

MemberBaragonOct-08-2015 12:17 PM

Story looks good, but those video game quality cgi shots make me cringe.

Saitama

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 12:18 PM

Oh it's real alright. 

Saitama

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 12:18 PM

hopefully the cg will get better at release.

Saitama

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 12:23 PM

apparently this is a proof of concept based on news and the actual film will have practical effects.

Ultrazero80

MemberTitanosaurusOct-08-2015 12:36 PM

This looks like it will be awesome!

Godzilla... Truly a God incarnate.

Therizinosaurus Rex(aka Kaijusaurs)

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 3:28 PM

Sweet!

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-08-2015 3:34 PM

YaHoo! It's real! He's back! And He looks Badass with a capital B. The Gyaos could look better though. They could sound better too. At least Gamera has his orignal roar.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

Top Hat Gyaos

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 4:03 PM

THE HYPE IS REAL.

Be yourself, for everyone else is taken.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-08-2015 4:07 PM

LOPSQUID - Holy smokes! That looks utterly amazing! Thank you ever so much for sharing this with us! :)

Ray Burrberry

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-08-2015 7:24 PM

I was wondering when Gamera was going to join the party. With all the talk about Godzilla, King Kong, and Pacific Rim, it's only fitting that Gamera reappear. Looks like the story could be a direct follow-up to Revenge of Irys. 

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-09-2015 1:07 AM

Mixed feelings. I'm absolutely thrilled Gamera is returning, but the move to all-digital is disheartening. And the CG isn't all that great. I get less excited the more I watch it.

But then... The Godzilla '14 proof-of-concept trailer wasn't entirely true to the final product. I'm honestly rooting for this to be the same case.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-09-2015 7:53 AM

^If this is true, I hope the Gyaos will look and sound better. Gamera looks perfect. And the roar won't change hopefully. The Godzilla 2014 roar from the proof-of-concept trailer didn't change. I can't imagine Gamera with a different roar anyways.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-09-2015 9:01 AM

WAIT! Will Gamera get an american theater release?

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

gojira19

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 9:03 AM

It's look impressive, but where  are the mod? They should lock this topic because isn't Godzilla related [sarcasm]

gojira19

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 9:07 AM

@Kaijuking Gojira, I just found an article that this trailer was presented in  NYCC, maybe he will get a chance. 

ZillaJrKaijuKing

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 9:08 AM

I've never watched a Gamera movie, but this trailer caught my attention.  I hope the CGI for the smaller monsters gets better by the time the movie is released.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-09-2015 9:12 AM

Gojira19,
Good try. We've always welcomed other kaiju movie discussion. But excellent troll on satirizing things we've never locked before.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-09-2015 9:19 AM

ZillaJrKaijuKing- You should start with the Heisei trilogy. It's the best of the franchise.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-09-2015 9:24 AM

It still perplexes me that there are fans of the genre out there that has never seen the Heisei trilogy. That bar has yet to be topped by any kaiju film since the 80s.

gojira19

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 9:27 AM

Gman2887@, More than trolling this is a rant. I am just saying because I got kinda upset when a topic I posted was locked for that reason. I was sharing some of my artwork for a while, non Godzilla/kaiju but about monsters anyway: Gong Gong from the Book Tierra de Dragones, Yamata No Orochi and Volvagia from The Legend of Zelda. I asked if there wasn't any inconvenience and I received positive response; but after sharing a link where I was offering my work for custom sculptures showing the Red Death from How to train your dragon the topic was locked...

It was a try to share something and make a little business, ever since I was whom suggested the sales, hunt and trade thread

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-09-2015 9:32 AM

No idea who locked it, but that has little to do with the topic of other kaiju.

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-09-2015 10:36 AM

^So you're saying as long as the topic has something to do with kaiju, it won't be locked? With Kaiju being defined as a creature (or mecha unit) large enough to destroy entire cities.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

gojira19

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 1:44 PM

Well, many here shared some stuff from their own related to many series like Harryhausen and others, and not all of those films are about giant monsters .

I asked if there was a chance to post my artwork because they are still some sort of monsters, and I did not have negative responses... and if we go with size, Red Death matches with that.

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-09-2015 2:21 PM

that was amazing. the cgi needs some polishing but over all i think this looks fantastic

KoldWarKid62

MemberBaragonOct-10-2015 8:48 AM

I enjoyed the hell out of that. I'm with a lot of other folks here in that some of the CGI (Gyaos, specifically), needs a bit of love. But overall I really loved the look/feel of it.

Totally off-topic, but I recently caught an Ultra Man teaser/trailer that I loved as well. I think it's been around for a while, and there have probably been posts about it, but just wanted to chime in. If you haven't seen it look it up.

Chief

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-10-2015 9:33 AM

Nice!

Jazmyne

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2015 5:58 PM

Don't like the new gyaos design.

The internet; immortalizing stupidity every day.

Jamaal

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-24-2015 2:15 PM

The video has its strengths. The CGI needs some work and I hope the finished product includes practical effects. I like the Gamera design and apparent character concept. 

It's been a while since I watched it. I need see it again.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
SasquaDash
SasquaDash » Anguirus
89% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
71% To Next Rank
Moldovan0731
Moldovan0731 » Baragon
28% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums