Godzilla Movie

Debate Week Season 7 finale: Godzilla 2014 vs Ultraman

4538 Views8 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-19-2015 9:53 AM

This is it, the season finale to Debate Week. Before this begins however, I must stretch the point that this episode needs to get a good amount of replies in order for me to keep making these. Thank you, now let's begin.

Monster vs Man, the ultimate battle.

Let's begin with Godzilla.

A lot of the things mentioned in this bio are controversial for Godzilla.

Godzilla 2014 was around during when the Earth was ten times more radioactive, but when the Permian Impact happened. Wait let me just say this, to some people it is not canon and to some people it is canon. they say in the Godzilla: Awakening comic book that he was twelve metres away from the Permian, and according to the book he was unscathed.

If this is true then that means he has immensly supreme durabillity! After the Earths radiation faded, he was forced to escape close to the Earth's core. There he could absorb the radiation emitted. Godzilla 2014 only awakens when there are threats to Earth or the balance, so why is he fighting Ultraman?

He has incredible intelligence, even regarded as semi-sentient! Godzilla 2014 was able to take multiple beatings from the MUTOs, his only known enemies, the damage was pretty bad but he did pull through. Godzilla 2014's strength is incredible as he was able to easily push back the female muto and knock her down on top of it.

Godzilla 2014 in multiple points through-out the film could have easily killed the MUTOs. Due to tag-teaming, it was not that easy and he could have died to be honest.

Godzilla 2014 mainly uses his jaw for battling and his claws for the most part of grabbing and throwing. His stamina is questionable, as he was able to swim from the center of the Earth to Hawaii in less than twelve hours!

However, he did get tired out during his final battle and had to rest for about five minutes, probably due to the facts stated above.

Godzilla 2014's atomic breath is questionable, we don't know how powerful it really was but from what we saw it does do a lot of damage, at-least, to the MUTOs. If we want to use the electrical sack theory (which is potentially un-canon), then Godzilla has a electrical sack in his stomach which uses electrical sparks to generate the plasma and radiation in an ionized blast!

However, the MUTOs were holding it back because they have an EMP which stops everything electrical around them. So Godzilla 2014's sack was short circuiting and not working that well. Once again, potentially un-canon.

But Godzilla was still able to use it, it caused him tremendous pain though.

Godzilla's durability is near unstoppable. He was stabbed a countless amount times straight to the bone, and yet, he still managed to fight and battle the MUTOs! Godzilla 2014's height ranges, In the book it was 400 feet, but in the movie he was 355 feet! We can use these 2 heights depending on which ones you believe.

Onto Ultraman.

Originally Shin Hayata, Ultraman is a amazingly powerful creature, I mean man! Ultraman is a master of many forms of Martial-Arts, such as Judo. He has the ability to actually harness is Martial-arts in his beam attacks, creating such combinations as the Attack Ray, and the Specium Ray.

When Shin transforms into Ultraman, he is no longer a man. But he isn't a monster, he is light. I'm serious when I say this, he is a entity made up entirely of light. However, he isn't entirely made up of light. He still has internal organs like a human, such as a heart, lungs etc.

Ultraman is fifty-three meters tall, not too shabby but he isn't Godzilla level. By harnessing his light energy, he can flight at near Mach 5, actually, exactly Mach 5! That alone can disorient the King. And it isn't like Ultraman flys from a stand still, he can leap into the air a max of 2,600 feet! Incredible, wow.

When it comes to speed, Godzilla doesn't even rank with Ultraman, who can run at 280 miles per hour. The only place Godzilla stands a chance against Ultraman is in the ocean, but even then Ultra can swim at 230 miles per hour.

Ultraman can bench-press a max of 200,000 tons, if that is not insane, I don't know what is. I do not think he can exactly lift Godzilla, but by darn he can lift anything else.

Ultraman's durability is also not that bad. Besides being a Showa Ultra, which had significantly lower durability than the later Ultras, he still survived being exactly near a Atomic Bomb! However, he can not withstand extreme cold.

Ultraman can fire a beam known as the Ultra-attack ray! This beam of incredible power is enough to send nearly any monster flying away, it could even halt Godzilla right in his tracks. The Ultra-Slash, is a saw made up entirely of light which he can throw at his enemies, it can puncture and slice straight through steel.

The Slash-Ray is a attack of which Ultraman fires countless mini beams which explode upon hitting their target, the damage it causes is supreme. The Ultra-Air acth is a attack in whcih Ultraman extends his arms to a 90 degree angle. From there he fires a white lazer, he used this to hold a monster in mid-air frozen. That is pretty powerful.

Ultra-Discernment is a attack where Ultraman fires light from his eyes, it's sole purpose is to tear apart energy barriers from monsters. Don't know if this will work on a Nuclear Pulse, it could though.

This has been Debate Week Season 7! I hope you all enjoyed this season, I really do. Let's if we could please hit twenty replies, and hopefully, I will see you on the next season of Debate Week. Thank you.

-GorillaGodzilla

Good grief.

8 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-19-2015 12:40 PM

I'm going for Ultraman here. He's also smarter.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-19-2015 3:47 PM

Ultraman. But, barley. 

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

supergodzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2015 4:26 PM

we dont know anything about this godzilla so what we know is  godzilla survive the permian impact and took a h-bomb in 1954 took on shinomaur and  two mutos now his durability he survive the permian impact and the h-bomb took on the mutos which stab him he was still standing now his atomic beam we dont know how strong it is however it did push the female muto back and knocking it out for the moment plus killing her so but still i love godzilla so i have too give it to ultraman

HeiseiKing

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2015 5:49 PM

If it was full on melee, Godzilla would destroy ultraman, hed just eat him, but because were using everything, its still tough, to me godzillas more durable, ive seen some ultraman shows and seen what he can do, his beams and Ray are very powerful, hes tiny but fast as hell, godzilla would have a really hard time. But he does know how to fight smaller opponets because of male muto, but mm wasnt nearly as fast as ultraman, am pretty sure Godzillas atomic breath could stop ultraman in his tracks even if weakend, ama say it could either way, if Ultraman keeps his distance he could win, if he gets close Godzilla would rip him a new one, but i would put my money on Godzilla.

(thats right ama rebel)

wolfguy

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2015 9:21 PM

These universes are a rather difficult to compare. With one (G'14), you have what appears and attempts to be a grounded universe. Some of these creatures can withstand nuclear blasts and possibly other cataclysmic events. With Ultraman, it's basically anything goes. Balls to the wall, unbridled restraint in action, storytelling, kaiju design, and everything else.

I don't care how you word it or how much bias there is for G'14 in the initial post, it's rather like going with Godzilla '14 vs. Superman. Superman is a helluva lot smaller than Godzilla, but he'd simply grab him by the tail and throw him into the sun. Same goes for the Ultramen really. While Godzilla is a sturdy creature, the Ultramen are cosmic beings. They're meant to triumph over the odds. And they have the arsenal to back it up.

Ultraman wins.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaOct-20-2015 12:29 AM

Why is Ultraman Gaia's picture being used when you're clearly talking about the original Ultraman?

Anyway, going with Ultraman. His powers, finishers, speed, intelligence, flight, etc are too much. He's defeated countless monsters and threats on Earth and across the Universe. This is a character that pulls powers out of his hat on a weekly basis and his experience is unrivaled. He's faced much worse than the 2014 Godzilla.

Ultraman all the way.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Chief

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2015 5:56 PM

Ultraman wins.  Ultraman universe is just on a different level than Godzilla & Gamera series kaiju.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-21-2015 1:33 PM

GORILLAGODZILLA - Much as I love Godzilla, Ultraman would be the definitive winner in the confrontation you have described. On the whole, Ultraman's ability to wear down his foes before unleashing tremendously destructive death blows gives him a decided edge. This was a very thought-provoking scenario! Thank you so much for having presented this for our enjoyment! :)

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums