Godzilla Movie

DEBUNKED: There is no such thing as 3 forms (Shinzilla)

7880 Views8 Replies
Forum Topic

astroturf

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-05-2016 9:19 PM

August Ragone, a trusted source who's been reporting on everything kaiju/toho for a VERY LONG TIME debunked the "3 forms" debacle from a questionable website called BirthMoviesDeath. August is the one with the blogspot who reported back in 2015 an exclusive trailer was being shown at a film event etc. He was also one of the first people to see and the godzilla 2016 design and confirmed it was real when it leaked. Godzilla-movies.com also reported using him as a source as well on their website. Anyway here is his tweet

A
nd here is a message from him:

"Here you go: "Yes, Virginia, the photos are real — that's why I posted my story. With that being said, I never wrote there were multiple forms, not even three. Someone, somewhere, must've taken my statement that there were three operators needed to bring this new Godzilla to life. And it grew from there.

It seems suspicious that someone would quote my article (a day after I published it) and then post a follow-up claiming that they spoke to someone at Toho who confirmed the alleged 'three-forms'. I don't think that Toho would release that information — a huge revelation — to anyone in the US before it was issued on their official outlets (websites) or to the Japanese press, first.

Unless, it was someone in Japan with loose lips. Perhaps the same person who leaked the images? In my experience, it just seems extremely fishy of B.M.D. to have access to that information, let alone be allowed to disseminate said spoilers.

In the future, I can be contacted through my blog or on FB and Twitter. I will also be appearing as a guest at G-Fest in Chicago, Tiki Oasis in San Diego, and Con-Volution in San Francisco this summer."

PROOF:

Thanks to user Amankhan from Reddit. Info originally from reddit

**Links edited by Raptor-401**
8 Replies

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusJan-06-2016 5:03 AM

This is honestly the first time I've heard about this "three forms" rumor. I understand the suit needs three "people" to operate it, but the three forms is just foolish. Godzilla has never had any (canon) alternate forms except for Burning Godzilla, and the fact that he entered this Burning form was bad (medically, it did eventually kill him and nearly the rest of the world). Whoever got this "three forms" idea either misread the original article or is trolling us. But I doubt someone is trolling us.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-06-2016 7:51 AM

Makes sence, toho would not have the budget to buy 3 animatronics, and its actually a good thing, the zombie desiggn looks to awsome to waste

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Amankhan

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-06-2016 10:48 AM

You're welcome. :)

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaJan-06-2016 5:49 PM

As neat of a concept it is, I'm glad some clarity has been brought to this rumor. Thanks for sharing!

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

Durp004

MemberBaragonJan-07-2016 7:15 AM

I would only like to see something like scabbing, rather than different highlights of some kind of healing past that.

Jamaal

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-09-2016 8:46 PM

If Toho says, without any equivocation, that Godzilla will not 'transform,' then we can say that he will not have any other forms. The mere absence of a confirmation from them about any different forms is not the same as it being false.

There's a difference.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJan-09-2016 10:53 PM

^Thank you Jamaal.

The point being made here is not that we have confirmation there won't be three forms or Godzilla changing throughout the film. What we have here is still a rumor and no confirmation of anything regarding the theory whatsoever.

It could still be true, but the guys reporting it as fact have no idea and certainly don't have confirmation from Toho.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Desugojiman

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2016 6:02 PM

I know this is coming late, but I thought I would put this out there ......

This is old news and unfortunately not true. It does have four stages of growth possibly a fifth. According to people who have seen the movie in Japan have confirmed the four stages of growth. The first stage we don't see but there is an clay image of that stage. Second stage is more like a platypus or turtle like. Third stage is snake like with legs and a small head tiny stubs for arms, and finally under developed dorsal plates. Fourth stage is where you see him upright with those tiny arms, and I believe he is not finished he will need to further develop to his fully developed form. Maybe we will see that in another movie who knows....

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums