Trending Articles
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong 2020
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2 2019
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla 2014
Featured Content
A new 5 minute long Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer is on the way!

A new 5 minute long Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer is on the way!

Scified2019-04-03 12:09:17https://www.scified.com/articles/a-new-5-minute-long-godzilla-king-the-monsters-trailer-is-the-way-21.jpg
20,970 Reads1 Upvotes19 CommentsAdd A Comment+ Upvote

A new, full length movie trailer for Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters is on the way and was just recently rated! Rated PG, the 5 minute long reel could include footage which was shown to attendees of WonderCon and CinemaCon which just passed, but we're not entirely sure. We expect this new, third trailer to hit online very soon. When it does, you'll be able to watch it here on Godzilla-Movies!

Thanks to Gormaru Island for the heads up!

This article was written By Chris and published on 2019-04-03 12:09:17

Related Godzilla Articles
19 Fan responses to A new 5 minute long Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer is on the way!

Balcsa88 #TeamRodan

Apr-03-2019 1:42 PM

If it's really 5 minutes long, it must be the same footage that was shown at WonderCon last week. 5 minutes is way too long for a trailer.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-03-2019 2:12 PM

Well then, I'll be ready when the trailer does come out. Also, where is that image (image/screenshot) of Godzilla from? It looks awesome.

Michael Monachino

Apr-03-2019 2:21 PM

Please I'm begging you Warner Bros. PLEASE DON'T HAVE ANY SPOILERS IN THIS TRAILER! At least give us a warning!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-03-2019 2:26 PM

Michael Monachino I just noticed that you're new here. Welcome to the website. Hope you enjoy your visit.

godzilla3580 #TeamGhidorah

Apr-03-2019 2:40 PM

Honestly, I don't know if I want to watch this 5 minute trailer, I feel like I know too much already. I'd still like to go to the theater and be surprised.

On the other hand, I don't know if I'll be able to resist xD

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-03-2019 5:29 PM

Bit late to the party aren't I?

But in all seriousness, this is AWESOME

Godzillatheking123 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-03-2019 5:48 PM

The better question is whether you can control yourself to not watch it...

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-03-2019 6:47 PM

Godzillatheking123 The moment I see it, i'll watch it. I can't control myself

KingKaijuGojira #TeamGodzilla

Apr-04-2019 5:19 AM

Yes! The last trailer is coming. I'm sure there'll be plenty of action so I'm not worried. I can't wait.

DarthRaptor97 #TeamMothra

Apr-04-2019 7:34 AM

I'll watch it. I really don't care how long it is.

Reza-D #TeamGodzilla

Apr-04-2019 9:40 AM

Oh my God
My patience is over!

I don't know whether to watch this trailer! I'm worried about Spoil

thepike

Apr-04-2019 10:16 AM

Nope, not 5  minutes. Not gonna do it (as my hands start to shake.)

KingKaijuGojira #TeamGodzilla

Apr-04-2019 11:24 AM

According to IGN, the Wondercon footage of Godzilla will be shown before Shazam in IMAX. It'll probably end up online later though so I wouldn't worry too much.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-04-2019 2:10 PM

KingKaijuGojira I'll just wait online then. Lol :) ;)

ZillaDude345 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-04-2019 3:12 PM

I can wait till May 31st, NO I CAN'T JUST SPEED UP TIME!!!!

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-04-2019 4:18 PM

ZillaDude345 Only 54 more days at the time of this writing!

DarthRaptor97 #TeamMothra

Apr-05-2019 6:39 AM

Wait a minute, It's rated PG-13. Why would they change it?!? I'm so confused right now!!!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-05-2019 9:17 AM

DarthRaptor97 What was it rated before?

How to include Toho Monsters into the Monsterverse
Member
Driffidius just joined Team Mothra!
Member
Driffidius just joined Team Rodan!