Sign in with your E-Mail & Password
Godzilla Discussion Forums
A new 5 minute long Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer is on the way!

A new 5 minute long Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer is on the way!

Scified2019-04-03 12:09:17https://www.scified.com/articles/a-new-5-minute-long-godzilla-king-the-monsters-trailer-is-the-way-21.jpg
27,226 Reads19 CommentsAdd A Comment

A new, full length movie trailer for Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters is on the way and was just recently rated! Rated PG, the 5 minute long reel could include footage which was shown to attendees of WonderCon and CinemaCon which just passed, but we're not entirely sure. We expect this new, third trailer to hit online very soon. When it does, you'll be able to watch it here on Godzilla-Movies!

Thanks to Gormaru Island for the heads up!

With the upcoming release of Adam Wingard's Godzilla vs. Kong, now is a great time to pick your Titan and represent Godzilla or Kong! Check out some products below and click here for even more options!

Godzilla wins 2021 Shirt
Godzilla Hoodie
Kong Wins 2021 Shirt

This article was written By Chris and published on 2019-04-03 12:09:17

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) is the sequel to Michael Dougherty's Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters and will be the fourth and final installment in the Monsterverse movie quadrilogy. It will also bridge both the Godzilla movies and Kong: Skull Island by bringing Godzilla and Kong face-to-face for an epic match-up. To learn more about Godzilla vs. Kong, check out the Godzilla vs. Kong about page here!

Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Related Godzilla Movies Articles
19 Fan responses to A new 5 minute long Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer is on the way!

Balcsa88

Mothra LarvaeMember51 XPApr-03-2019 1:42 PM

If it's really 5 minutes long, it must be the same footage that was shown at WonderCon last week. 5 minutes is way too long for a trailer.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-03-2019 2:12 PM

Well then, I'll be ready when the trailer does come out. Also, where is that image (image/screenshot) of Godzilla from? It looks awesome.

Michael Monachino

Mothra LarvaeMember81 XPApr-03-2019 2:21 PM

Please I'm begging you Warner Bros. PLEASE DON'T HAVE ANY SPOILERS IN THIS TRAILER! At least give us a warning!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-03-2019 2:26 PM

Michael Monachino I just noticed that you're new here. Welcome to the website. Hope you enjoy your visit.

godzilla3580

Mothra LarvaeMember54 XPApr-03-2019 2:40 PM

Honestly, I don't know if I want to watch this 5 minute trailer, I feel like I know too much already. I'd still like to go to the theater and be surprised.

On the other hand, I don't know if I'll be able to resist xD

MZA

Mothra LarvaeMember15 XPApr-03-2019 3:35 PM

new tv spot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXsDueTy7Y

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-03-2019 5:29 PM

Bit late to the party aren't I?

But in all seriousness, this is AWESOME

Godzillatheking123

BaragonMember307 XPApr-03-2019 5:48 PM

The better question is whether you can control yourself to not watch it...

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-03-2019 6:47 PM

Godzillatheking123 The moment I see it, i'll watch it. I can't control myself

TitanosaurusMember920 XPApr-04-2019 5:19 AM

Yes! The last trailer is coming. I'm sure there'll be plenty of action so I'm not worried. I can't wait.

DarthRaptor97

BaragonMember161 XPApr-04-2019 7:34 AM

I'll watch it. I really don't care how long it is.

Reza-D

Mothra LarvaeMember60 XPApr-04-2019 9:40 AM

Oh my God
My patience is over!

I don't know whether to watch this trailer! I'm worried about Spoil

thepike

Mothra LarvaeMember5 XPApr-04-2019 10:16 AM

Nope, not 5  minutes. Not gonna do it (as my hands start to shake.)

TitanosaurusMember920 XPApr-04-2019 11:24 AM

According to IGN, the Wondercon footage of Godzilla will be shown before Shazam in IMAX. It'll probably end up online later though so I wouldn't worry too much.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-04-2019 2:10 PM

KingKaijuGojira I'll just wait online then. Lol :) ;)

ZillaDude345

BaragonMember390 XPApr-04-2019 3:12 PM

I can wait till May 31st, NO I CAN'T JUST SPEED UP TIME!!!!

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-04-2019 4:18 PM

ZillaDude345 Only 54 more days at the time of this writing!

DarthRaptor97

BaragonMember161 XPApr-05-2019 6:39 AM

Wait a minute, It's rated PG-13. Why would they change it?!? I'm so confused right now!!!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-05-2019 9:17 AM

DarthRaptor97 What was it rated before?

Enter Your E-Mail

31% To Next Rank
Baragon
TexanGodzilla
TexanGodzilla
22% To Next Rank
Baragon
Godzilla vs. Covid-19 Shirt!
Godzilla vs. Kong Sweater