Godzilla 2014 Sequel - Godzilla King of the Monsters - Film by

Godzilla 2 King of the Monsters releases in:

Godzilla Monster Planet Teaser Trailer Released!

Godzilla Monster Planet Teaser Trailer Released!

Toho and Polygon pictures have just released a teaser for the upcoming anime film, Godzilla: Monster Planet. Take a look below.

Edit: An English subtitled version is now updated.

What do you all think? Feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Godzilla fas looking to discover more about the Godzilla sequel King of the Monsters are encouraged to join in the Godzilla Movies forum - a dedicated community of Godzilla movie and Monsterverse fans.

Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla 2 King of the Monsters by liking Scified on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Godzilla blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

More Godzilla Movies Articles

New SH MonsterArts Godzilla 2002 Images

New SH MonsterArts Godzilla 2002 Images

Earlier this month Godzilla against MechaGodzilla star Yumiko Shaku and director Masaaki Tezuka announced an SH MonsterArts release of the 2002 Godzilla. For the film's 15th annive... Read More

15 Fan responses to Godzilla Monster Planet Teaser Trailer Released!

TherizinoRex(Not New BTW)

Jul-06-2017 7:26 AM

Looks cool.

Shinsaurus2004

Jul-06-2017 7:29 AM

Okay, Somebody hug me!

ゴジラ115

Jul-06-2017 8:40 AM

I'm hyped for this, what a great time to be a Kaiju Groupie

Im Durp

Jul-06-2017 9:16 AM

He looks a little better in the animation style rather than just the outline we got earlier. Maybe I won't be disappointed with the design afterall.

Dragon King Ultrazero80

Jul-06-2017 9:19 AM

I was a little worried about the animation, but it looks pretty good.

Regent Tyrannos

Jul-06-2017 9:21 AM

OMG HYPE

TheGMan123

Jul-06-2017 9:41 AM

Nice. Although I still wanna see a traditional non-3D animated Godzilla that isn't Godzilla: The Series, this is a great start as a mainstream Japanese Godzilla's first foray into an official animated medium.

Jul-06-2017 3:01 PM

Finally! It may be short but at least we have a teaser trailer. I can't wait for more!

Godzilla 2014 Himself

Jul-06-2017 9:39 PM

Really, really awesome, can't wait for this movie. I love how crazy the action looks and how big G is. Also very happy that he has his classic showa roar.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Jul-06-2017 9:47 PM

Guess I'm the only one that's kind of disappointed. The trailer itself is fine - I just don't agree with the Showa-style roar that's being used for the Anime Godzilla. After reading about how this Godzilla is described to be in the timeline, he's a really dark and brutal Godzilla, but after hearing the roar that's being used for it, it just doesn't fit it in my opinion. I'm definitely hyped for the movie, but I just really hope that a different roar is going to be used.

Godzilla 2014 Himself

Jul-06-2017 9:52 PM

Why? The millennium Godzilla's roar was practically the showa's roar but longer, and the GMK Godzilla used it. Plus killing tons of people doesn't necessarily mean brutal. G 14 killed tons of people and he didn't mean it. Do you have a link to this timeline? I feel like I'm missing out on some crucial details.

Jul-06-2017 9:55 PM

I just wish the roar was a bit deeper. Same issue I had with Shin Godzilla. Don't get me wrong I love the Showa roar, but it just doesn't seem to fit here. Other than that I'm on board and it's a trivial criticism in the end.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Jul-06-2017 9:56 PM

Godzilla 2014 Himself

TheGMan123

Jul-07-2017 3:59 AM

You never know, guys. It could be tweaked in the final release.

Aug-01-2017 8:13 AM

I think its awesome. once again we see a 3rd version of Godzilla like we have never seen him before. this time hes animated. and its only been like 3 years since 2014! this a great time to be a Kaiju fan!

Password

or Create an Account

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster . Providing the latest official and accurate information on , this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for 's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

Your account has not yet been verified. Please check your email for the verification link to begin posting.

Please review our rules before sharing content

Use Your E-Mail: