Trending Articles
Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)
Godzilla vs. Kong 2020
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2 2019
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla 2014
Featured Content

Scified2020-04-05 17:01:24https://www.scified.com/articles/godzilla-vs-kong-figures-revealed-spoilers-18.jpg
84,904 Reads0 Upvotes32 CommentsAdd A Comment+ Upvote

New Godzilla vs. Kong Playmates Toys figures have been revealed after images of them surfaced online. The figures likely reveal some aspects of the film's plot and will be considered spoilers to most fans.

Again, the following images CONTAIN SPOILERS! Proceed with your own discretion.

[IMAGES REMOVED AT REQUEST OF WARNER BROTHERS]

Image Source

With the upcoming release of Adam Wingard's Godzilla vs. Kong, now is a great time to pick your Titan and represent Godzilla or Kong! Check out some products below and click here for even more options!

Godzilla wins 2021 Shirt
Godzilla Hoodie
Kong Wins 2021 Shirt

This article was written By Jacob and published on 2020-04-05 17:01:24

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) is the sequel to Michael Dougherty's Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters and will be the fourth and final installment in the Monsterverse movie quadrilogy. It will also bridge both the Godzilla movies and Kong: Skull Island by bringing Godzilla and Kong face-to-face for an epic match-up. To learn more about Godzilla vs. Kong, check out the Godzilla vs. Kong about page here!

Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Godzilla blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Related Godzilla Articles
Outstanding New Godzilla Poster Artworks

Outstanding New Godzilla Poster Artworks

A couple of awesome new Godzilla posters will soon be available to purchase. Mondo has revealed two new posters based off of classic Showa era Godzilla films. Both Tom Whalen's&nb... Read More

32 Fan responses to BREAKING: Leaked Godzilla vs. Kong Figures Reveal New Monster Designs! [MAJOR SPOILERS]

Chris #TeamMothra

Apr-05-2020 5:21 PM

This is awesome! Finally something we can digest while on quarantine!

1- Kong wielding a makeshift axe is badass... Godzilla will definitely feel the hurt with that.

2- Nozuki looks badass, I wonder if it's related to Manda in some form or another. Either way, curious to see how big it is compared to the other Monsters.

3- Surprised to see the absence of MechaGodzilla in this leak, however I suspect that reveal is coming...

Let the games begin!

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-05-2020 5:40 PM

Okay, so my guess that the new snake-like thing would be Titanus Quetzalcoatl was completely wrong. Nozuki, huh? Gotta say, that design looks awesome. I wonder if he/she's just another Titan or if he has some bigger role.

It looks like Kong will indeed wield an axe in this movie. I have to admit, I am slowly warming up to it, given that he's a primate with basic tool-use capabilities.

And this thoroughly debunks the rumor that Godzilla's spines would be changed again. Looks like he's keeping the 2019 look (thank goodness!) Also, better look at "Mega Godzilla". Definitely looks like snap-on armor of some kind. Still keeping my fingers crossed that it's just a toyline-exclusive thing.

And battle damage. Interesting feature.

Nice to see at least some actual news on this movie. I have to admit, with all the talk of all these movies being moved to November along side it, I've been feeling a bit despondent of late, but now I feel the hype train beginning to chug down the tracks again.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-05-2020 5:44 PM

Ooh, minor update regarding Nozuki. I couldn't find any mythological significance to the name, but I did find out that it's a Japanese name, and a female one at that. So for the time being, I'm going to tentatively assume that this Nozuki character is a female.

Gomi: Ninja Monster #TeamMothra

Apr-05-2020 7:05 PM

Finally, more on the new kaiju! Nozuki huh? Eh, it works. I'm getting a fish vibe from it now, sort of an eel/flying fish/barracuda. I do hope that's the case because it looks good.

Interesting development with the Mega Kong alongside Mega Godzilla, could mean what some people were hoping and it's just a toyline-exclusive thing, or I guess it could have some plot significance, we'll have to see if there's a Mega Mechagodzilla.

If it is a plot thing though... Mechani-Kong confirmed??? :P

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-05-2020 7:31 PM

Something that a friend of mine pointed out...it looks like Kong's axe blade is made from one of Godzilla's SPINES.

Gomi: Ninja Monster #TeamMothra

Apr-05-2020 7:43 PM

Only thing strong enough to beat Godzilla is... Godzilla.

That would be pretty epic.

Gojira2020

Apr-06-2020 4:03 AM

since the metal on mega kong is near his eye, does this mean godzilla will whip his eye out?

Eli Hansford #TeamMothra

Apr-06-2020 8:18 AM

Nozuki looks so cool almost like a python. I guess that’s the monster they used ghidorahs head for as ghidorah seemed rather snake like. Mega Kong and Mega Godzilla? I guess the skull crawlers are returning when they are on skull island. It looks like kong has a weapon but it looks like godzilla’s Dorsal Plate attached to something. I could be wrong though.

Chris #TeamMothra

Apr-06-2020 8:40 AM

I was wondering the same thing ^ the edged piece of Kong's axe does look like a dorsal spike from Godzilla... perhaps Kong rips one off during their fight?

The battle damage definitely signifies that both Godzilla and Kong will sustain some significant injuries. Mega Godzilla and Mega Kong are mankind's attempt at aiding these Monsters in their battle against Mechagodzilla and / or Nozuki.

Moldovan0731 #TeamRodan

Apr-06-2020 9:29 AM

This definitely got me warming up to Kong having an axe. Kong hurting Godzilla with one of his own spines sounds both logical and cool to me. I still hope that Mega Kong and Mega Godzilla are just gimmicks though. Thankfully, this leak almost seems to confirm that, since Mega Kong doesn't actually doesn't seem to have anything special compared to Mechagodzilla.

Moldovan0731 #TeamRodan

Apr-06-2020 9:31 AM

*compared to Mega Godzilla.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-06-2020 9:57 AM

Moldovan0731 "I still hope that Mega Kong and Mega Godzilla are just gimmicks though."

Same.

Gojira2020

Apr-06-2020 11:35 AM

what if nozukie is ghidorah attempting to regenerate, if you look at him, he seems to have wings, and his body seems to have 2 parts like ghidorah's tails, so maybe when jonah bought ghidorah's head it started to try to grow a new body but ended in a new form.

MechaniKong1223

Apr-06-2020 3:41 PM

Mega kong and Mega godzilla figures r just bigger version of the toys, the only thing important is that mega godzilla comes with the back armor accessory.

Tiamatzilla #TeamGodzilla

Apr-06-2020 9:44 PM

Am I the only person that is greatly upset by the battle damage on Godzilla??? Complete blasphemy. Also making a hammer of Godzilla's dorsal plate is a real kick to the nuts. Thanks Hollywood you are shitting the bed. Looks like parts of this film will be completely unwatchable.  First they killed off King Ghidorah and Dagon, stabbed Rodan in the neck, gave Godzilla gills and now this crap. Dont do it Legendary. You got a good chance at a clean remake. Godzilla should not be wounded. He better possess the regenerator G cell. I am very very angery with this battle damage bullshit.

Im Durp

Apr-07-2020 4:47 AM

^Lol, wow some fan expectations are a little crazy. I'm voting for Kong I still don't want him to walk through it unscathed though....

RR44 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-07-2020 7:40 AM

A titan sized Cobra kaiju... interesting. As far as spoiling the movie... nah... this just hypes it up even more. So Godzilla is gonna get mechanical help from humans... hmmm. Does Kong do the chest wound to Big G or something else (Mecha G perhaps?  Kong and Godzilla team up... I'll bet cha... but only after they have one heck of a fight. Nozuki reminds me of a larger version of the D-Wars snake with Ghidorah style wings for a hood. Could this be a Ghidorah head hybrid titan brought to you by Allen Jonah's team ? I just speculate here but the monsterverse should continue after this movie. If the film is done right... and does well in the box office... then TOHO should green light future ventures with Legendary. I know... I know... wishful thinking on my part.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-07-2020 10:04 AM

Tiamatzilla Yes, what a crying shame they're not making things to easy for Godzilla, and actually building up Kong as a worthy opponent to build up some actual tension over who's going to come out on top.

Chris #TeamMothra

Apr-07-2020 11:57 AM

Sorry folks, Warner Brothers have asked we take the images down. Updated OP as requested.

Tiamatzilla #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2020 1:43 PM

I dont mind a good fight but those toys look brutal. I didn't even like the Tokyo sos bandai due to the wound from the absolute zero. 98 battle damage figures were lame as well as the gore on the jp figures but Godzilla should heal instantly if Kong gets his plate and turns ot into a ax. Regenerator G is one of the many reasons Orgah chose Godzilla as the dominant life form over the human race.

Nozuki looks sweet! Hope it is regenerated Kevin.

Legendary/WB has hit the mark 95% but suffers from a few things like disrespecting Ghidorah. Who is next Godzilla or Kong when they tried to humiliate the cosmos King only to one up the decapitation of the Muto. Now these toys of mutilation and Wingman is a horror dude so just looks like a bloodbath. Not a fan of Kong dying like every freaking movie either but he ain't got shit on Godzilla

Tiamatzilla #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2020 1:43 PM

Nozuki looks sweet! Hope it is regenerated Kevin.

Tiamatzilla #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2020 1:43 PM

Nozuki looks sweet! Hope it is regenerated Kevin.

Tiamatzilla #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2020 1:43 PM

Nozuki looks sweet! Hope it is regenerated Kevin.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2020 3:19 PM

Tiamatzilla First off, quadruple post.

Secondly, Regenerator G-1 is really only specific to Godzilla 2000. As far as we know, it's not a universal trait for the character, and MonsterVerse!Godzilla doesn't have that quick-healing factor anyway.

Third, Nozuki does indeed look cool, but I highly doubt he/she has anything to do with Ghidorah in any way.

And speaking of Ghidorah, they didn't "humiliate the cosmos King only to one up the decapitation of the Muto". Ghidorah was the villain. He needed to die.

Rodan The One Born of Fire #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2020 5:15 PM

can somebody send me the images real quick

Tiamatzilla #TeamGodzilla

Apr-11-2020 9:53 AM

No way!

That stupid Muto parasite needed to die! The Muto are the true villains here. King Ghidorah and Godzilla both Reptillian so should be allies. Those Muto are powerful kaiju parasites that need to die. After fire Godzilla made a example of melting the last Muto in front of King Ghidorah who should have submitted and join the freaking Dragon Force!

King Ghidorah needed to live FOREVER! As the rival king to Godzilla he should like return in every movie in KOTM been spun into a cocoon by Mothra and kicked off the planet by Godzilla and Rodan like the first time they met. King Ghidorah is not a villain. He is a alien alpha Dragon God that rules eternity and the Legendary depiction was beautiful, though that bs where he tries to eat the essence of Mothra from Godzilla for the power up was bunk. He can not be burned and Doughboy just got caught up with one upping Gareth. Should just worry about the Kaiju and the story and show not getting a better fatality than the last guy. I love King Ghidorah and all Dragons!

I'm trying not to blow this site up with my own kaiju but I am a bit offended at the King Ghidorah slander from the big wings and the fans so...

DragonLizardLord.com

Hail King Ghidorah.  I actually dedicated a song to him called Destroyer Zero. Hate Destroyah but copyright infringement and all so it's word play on Monster Zero

Listen to Destroyer 0 (Featuring King Chaos) by Oddity on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/odd17y/destroyer-0-featuring-king

I'm Dragon Lizard Lord King Chaos and my buddy the Overdogg @Oddity production has helped me kick out some real Dragon praising Kaiju tunes

King Ghidorah Rules! Hope Nozuka is his regeneration so we can get him back. Dont kill off our Dragons please

There is no evidence to say Legendary Godzilla does not possess regenerator G cells and I will be ultra pissed man if they leave the regenerator G cell properties out of the equation

Sorry bout the last triple post. Dont know what happened there

G. H. (Gman) #TeamGhidorah

Apr-11-2020 9:56 AM

Ghidorah. Is. A. Villain.

Get over it.

Gabriel Salomon

Apr-11-2020 1:20 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Tiamatzilla is part of some dragon worship cult.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-12-2020 3:15 PM

KingSalomonMMIV He did once mention being bullied in school for liking Godzilla something along those lines.

Biggmonsterman666

Apr-12-2020 5:46 PM

Nozuki does remind me of King Cobra from the Godzilla Series.

Godzilla vs. Covid-19 Shirt!
Godzilla vs. Kong Sweater