Sign in with your E-Mail & Password
Godzilla Discussion Forums
New Godzilla 2 KOTM ad features lots of new footage!

New Godzilla 2 KOTM ad features lots of new footage!

Scified2019-04-09 06:52:25https://www.scified.com/articles/new-godzilla-2-kotm-ad-features-lots-new-footage-31.jpg
13,342 Reads28 CommentsAdd A Comment

A new advertisement for Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters has been spotted and features a surprising amount of new footage and dialogue! In this ad, we see Godzilla wrestling around with Ghidorah(?), we get more dialogue introducing Ghidorah's name and we get a few new glimpses of the Rodan vs. Mothra battle, Godzilla using his atomic ray against Ghidorah, Fire Godzilla and more! Check out the new ad:

With the upcoming release of Adam Wingard's Godzilla vs. Kong, now is a great time to pick your Titan and represent Godzilla or Kong! Check out some products below and click here for even more options!

Godzilla wins 2021 Shirt
Godzilla Hoodie
Kong Wins 2021 Shirt

This article was written By Chris and published on 2019-04-09 06:52:25

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) is the sequel to Michael Dougherty's Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters and will be the fourth and final installment in the Monsterverse movie quadrilogy. It will also bridge both the Godzilla movies and Kong: Skull Island by bringing Godzilla and Kong face-to-face for an epic match-up. To learn more about Godzilla vs. Kong, check out the Godzilla vs. Kong about page here!

Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Related Godzilla Movies Articles
28 Fan responses to New Godzilla 2 KOTM ad features lots of new footage!

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 7:13 AM

A W E S O M E

TheGMan123

TitanosaurusMember729 XPApr-09-2019 1:38 PM

The official YouTube channel just released the official online HD version, so be sure to replace the one above with this one, staff:

Official HD TV spot "Ghidorah" on YouTube

TheGMan123

TitanosaurusMember729 XPApr-09-2019 1:47 PM

BTW, ANOTHER TV spot has been released, this time one that expands on and showcases more of Emma Russel's character.

Seriously guys, stay tuned to the official YouTube channel

TitanosaurusMember919 XPApr-09-2019 1:57 PM

Thank you TheGman123. This movie just keeps getting better and better. I cannot wait.

TheGMan123

TitanosaurusMember729 XPApr-09-2019 2:00 PM

Wow, literally just a minute ago ANOTHER TV SPOT SHOWED UP!

Even more new footage and character focus!

Today is like Christmas in April!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-09-2019 2:14 PM

TheGMan123 I guess April showers do bring May flowers. ;)

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 2:15 PM

HAHA! YES!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-09-2019 2:20 PM

I FINALLY (after saying I would) just subscribed to the official channel (on both of my accounts). Let the floodgates open and the madness begin.

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 2:24 PM

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) YES! Yet the flood of trailers begin!

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 2:25 PM

Sorry, I LET, not Yet

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 2:25 PM

Crap, I keep messing up!

I meant Let the flood of trailers begin!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-09-2019 2:29 PM

Gmkgoji LOL LMAO :) I seriously can't breathe. It's so hilarious.

But still though, that's ok. I understand what you're saying (and/or what you're trying to say).

Titan of Water

BaragonMember458 XPApr-09-2019 2:35 PM

I’m conflicted. Should I watch these tv spots? They’re tempting, but at the same time I don’t want to be spoiled.

Godzillatheking123

BaragonMember307 XPApr-09-2019 2:36 PM

Videos are coming faster than we can post them! :)

GiganAdmin4125 XPApr-09-2019 2:40 PM

This kind of blitz makes me wonder if the movie isn't tracking very well and WB is amping it up early.

I mean, Detective Pikachu doesn't have half this many TV spots and trailers, yet it releases 3 weeks before Godzilla. And of course Aladdin barely has any TV spots because Disney is confident in the name recognition alone.

It feels like Godzilla is trying a lot harder than other blockbusters which release sooner. It makes me nervous and I hope it pays off for WB.

TheGMan123

TitanosaurusMember729 XPApr-09-2019 2:45 PM

Well, this is THE premiere film for WB, at least I feel.

This is the swan song. This is the one where everything is riding on it. Because if it doesn't succeed, the world loses Godzilla again.

GiganAdmin4125 XPApr-09-2019 2:52 PM

I think that's a little dramatic. We won't "lose" Godzilla, as Toho clearly has plans for the franchise themselves. And I think WB's slate with Pikachu, It: Chapter 2 and Joker are fairly dependable as well--Though perhaps they are banking on Godzilla to be a smash hit, given the production's size.

Either way it feels a little desperate, but hopefully it works.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-09-2019 2:54 PM

Titan of Water Same here. Which is why I'll wait until after the film is released in theaters to watch them.

TheGMan123 "Well, this is THE premiere film for WB, at least I feel." You sure about that? :) ;)

No, but seriously, I feel like the DC movies are their premiere films now, and Godzilla just happens to be a big budget film that isn't a DC movie. I just hope they don't, and I quote myself, "milk the cash cow dry". (Insert my forum signature here.)

Godzillatheking123

BaragonMember307 XPApr-09-2019 3:19 PM

Godzilla will do fine I predict. If it is tracking poorly, the studio would resort to even bigger measures I suspect.

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 3:34 PM

This certainly is exciting

The OG Goji

Mothra LarvaeMember56 XPApr-09-2019 3:42 PM

He pulled a Terror of Mechagodzilla on Ghidorah.... popped out of the dirt and KABOOOOOOM

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 3:47 PM

Some screenshots

TheGMan123

TitanosaurusMember729 XPApr-09-2019 4:00 PM

So, are the new HD TV spots gonna be posted in their own post, or are they gonna be updated into this one?

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-09-2019 4:46 PM

TheGMan123 Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean

macumbalove

BaragonMember125 XPApr-09-2019 8:08 PM

I don't think it will open as high as G'14, But I do think it will have much better legs.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-10-2019 8:41 AM

Gmkgoji That second screenshot looks like the Indoraptor's head, imo. Lol ;)

Gmkgoji

RodanMember1789 XPApr-10-2019 12:38 PM

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)  Your right LMAO

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju)

BaragonMember375 XPApr-10-2019 12:56 PM

Also, I just saw all three of the tv spots, and they were awesome. I didn't feel spoiled at all. It's so amazing. Highly recommend them.

Enter Your E-Mail

56% To Next Rank
Titanosaurus
Im Durp
Im Durp
96% To Next Rank
Baragon
Godzilla vs. Covid-19 Shirt!
Godzilla vs. Kong Sweater