Trending Articles
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong 2020
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2 2019
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla 2014
Featured Content
New Godzilla 2 KOTM ad features lots of new footage!

New Godzilla 2 KOTM ad features lots of new footage!

Scified2019-04-09 06:52:25https://www.scified.com/articles/new-godzilla-2-kotm-ad-features-lots-new-footage-31.jpg
11,477 Reads0 Upvotes28 CommentsAdd A Comment+ Upvote

A new advertisement for Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters has been spotted and features a surprising amount of new footage and dialogue! In this ad, we see Godzilla wrestling around with Ghidorah(?), we get more dialogue introducing Ghidorah's name and we get a few new glimpses of the Rodan vs. Mothra battle, Godzilla using his atomic ray against Ghidorah, Fire Godzilla and more! Check out the new ad:

This article was written By Chris and published on 2019-04-09 06:52:25

Related Godzilla Articles
28 Fan responses to New Godzilla 2 KOTM ad features lots of new footage!

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 7:13 AM

A W E S O M E

TheGMan123 #TeamGhidorah

Apr-09-2019 1:38 PM

The official YouTube channel just released the official online HD version, so be sure to replace the one above with this one, staff:

Official HD TV spot "Ghidorah" on YouTube

TheGMan123 #TeamGhidorah

Apr-09-2019 1:47 PM

BTW, ANOTHER TV spot has been released, this time one that expands on and showcases more of Emma Russel's character.

Seriously guys, stay tuned to the official YouTube channel

KingKaijuGojira #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 1:57 PM

Thank you TheGman123. This movie just keeps getting better and better. I cannot wait.

TheGMan123 #TeamGhidorah

Apr-09-2019 2:00 PM

Wow, literally just a minute ago ANOTHER TV SPOT SHOWED UP!

Even more new footage and character focus!

Today is like Christmas in April!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 2:14 PM

TheGMan123 I guess April showers do bring May flowers. ;)

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 2:15 PM

HAHA! YES!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 2:20 PM

I FINALLY (after saying I would) just subscribed to the official channel (on both of my accounts). Let the floodgates open and the madness begin.

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 2:24 PM

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) YES! Yet the flood of trailers begin!

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 2:25 PM

Sorry, I LET, not Yet

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 2:25 PM

Crap, I keep messing up!

I meant Let the flood of trailers begin!

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 2:29 PM

Gmkgoji LOL LMAO :) I seriously can't breathe. It's so hilarious.

But still though, that's ok. I understand what you're saying (and/or what you're trying to say).

Titan of Water #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 2:35 PM

I’m conflicted. Should I watch these tv spots? They’re tempting, but at the same time I don’t want to be spoiled.

Godzillatheking123 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 2:36 PM

Videos are coming faster than we can post them! :)

G. H. (Gman) #TeamGhidorah

Apr-09-2019 2:40 PM

This kind of blitz makes me wonder if the movie isn't tracking very well and WB is amping it up early.

I mean, Detective Pikachu doesn't have half this many TV spots and trailers, yet it releases 3 weeks before Godzilla. And of course Aladdin barely has any TV spots because Disney is confident in the name recognition alone.

It feels like Godzilla is trying a lot harder than other blockbusters which release sooner. It makes me nervous and I hope it pays off for WB.

TheGMan123 #TeamGhidorah

Apr-09-2019 2:45 PM

Well, this is THE premiere film for WB, at least I feel.

This is the swan song. This is the one where everything is riding on it. Because if it doesn't succeed, the world loses Godzilla again.

G. H. (Gman) #TeamGhidorah

Apr-09-2019 2:52 PM

I think that's a little dramatic. We won't "lose" Godzilla, as Toho clearly has plans for the franchise themselves. And I think WB's slate with Pikachu, It: Chapter 2 and Joker are fairly dependable as well--Though perhaps they are banking on Godzilla to be a smash hit, given the production's size.

Either way it feels a little desperate, but hopefully it works.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 2:54 PM

Titan of Water Same here. Which is why I'll wait until after the film is released in theaters to watch them.

TheGMan123 "Well, this is THE premiere film for WB, at least I feel." You sure about that? :) ;)

No, but seriously, I feel like the DC movies are their premiere films now, and Godzilla just happens to be a big budget film that isn't a DC movie. I just hope they don't, and I quote myself, "milk the cash cow dry". (Insert my forum signature here.)

Godzillatheking123 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 3:19 PM

Godzilla will do fine I predict. If it is tracking poorly, the studio would resort to even bigger measures I suspect.

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 3:34 PM

This certainly is exciting

The OG Goji #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 3:42 PM

He pulled a Terror of Mechagodzilla on Ghidorah.... popped out of the dirt and KABOOOOOOM

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 3:47 PM

Some screenshots

TheGMan123 #TeamGhidorah

Apr-09-2019 4:00 PM

So, are the new HD TV spots gonna be posted in their own post, or are they gonna be updated into this one?

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Apr-09-2019 4:46 PM

TheGMan123 Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean

macumbalove #TeamGodzilla

Apr-09-2019 8:08 PM

I don't think it will open as high as G'14, But I do think it will have much better legs.

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-10-2019 8:41 AM

Gmkgoji That second screenshot looks like the Indoraptor's head, imo. Lol ;)

MDK 2 (MinecraftDinoKaiju) #TeamGodzilla

Apr-10-2019 12:56 PM

Also, I just saw all three of the tv spots, and they were awesome. I didn't feel spoiled at all. It's so amazing. Highly recommend them.

How to include Toho Monsters into the Monsterverse