Trending Articles
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong 2020
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2 2019
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla 2014
Featured Content

Scified2014-04-18 20:17:30https://www.scified.com/sites_pics/67511353774515.png
1,130 Reads0 Upvotes31 CommentsAdd A Comment+ Upvote

A new trailer, and probably one of the last for Legendary PicturesGodzilla 2014 went online today, entitled "Nature Has An Order". The trailer features quite a number of new scenes and dialogue considering its only 30 seconds long. The one scene which has us so excited however, is the final frame, in which we finally get to see that infamous "money shot" of Godzilla as he rises up to let out a triumphant roar. It's a trailer you simply can not ignore, so be sure to watch it in HD below (multiple times) and let us know what you think in the comments section!

UPDATE: As promised, below are 10 HD screenshots from the new trailer, highlighting each of the new scenes featured. More can be viewed in the Godzilla 2014 Trailer Screenshots Gallery also, which holds nearly 200 HD screenshots from each one of the currently released Godzilla trailers!

Godzilla (2014) is officially only 27 days away, releasing on May 16th, 2014. Advance ticket sales go on sale next week!

Special thanks to King_of_Zombies in the Godzilla 2014 forum for the link!

This article was written By Chris and published on 2014-04-18 20:17:30

Related Godzilla Articles
31 Fan responses to New Godzilla 2014 Trailer Gives Us Best Look at Godzilla Yet! (Updated with Screenshots)

JowoL

Apr-18-2014 9:36 PM

A trailer with him using the atomic breath would be cool, although I do love this trailer.

GokuGX

Apr-19-2014 2:00 AM

He looks fat and puppet like the japanese.

GokuGX

Apr-19-2014 2:00 AM

He looks fat and puppet like the japanese version.

Demplex

Apr-19-2014 5:49 AM

I really like the 6th screenshot.

...I'm not going to talk to KaijuKiller just to keep myself from a brain cell killing arguement.

andi-goetz

Apr-19-2014 6:24 AM

Really awesome, can´t await to see it. But do you know this 2 Tv Spots? Here you can see the feet of godzilla from two different angles at the airport Scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_UYLfWtgg and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O79lCqFQHNE

Huge-Ben #TeamGhidorah

Apr-19-2014 7:29 AM

@kaijukillerx70

Dude watch your foul mouth, there is no need for that kind of language.

There are rules here on this forum and you need to obey those rules just like the rest of us do.

As far as this trailer holy crap i am super excited now. :)

trickkelly

Apr-19-2014 7:47 AM

The moderators should just ban kaijukiller outright. There's been enough warnings in the forum already.

Huge-Ben #TeamGhidorah

Apr-19-2014 8:37 AM

@trickkelly

exactly, i am with you on the warnings part, but banning someone over foul language shouldn't be a factor in this.

but like chris picard said in the final warning thread, we all must do what he, his staff, and the mods tell us. There is no need for this crap to continue.

KenG2K

Apr-19-2014 9:58 AM

Anyone else feel like the CGI is sub par?

Chris #TeamMothra

Apr-19-2014 9:58 AM

I made it clear that any derogatory comments like that would result in bans from posting. At least for a week. So, if anyone else feels like being rude to people they'll have their posting privilages revoked for a week / 2 weeks minimum. With Godzilla coming out in under 4 weeks, I doubt anyone wants that, so treat others with respect!

G fan 84

Apr-19-2014 10:32 AM

WHOA!!! I SH** MA PANTS!!!!! but seriously did anyone els notice his webbed hands...........anybody???

StrikerEureka5

Apr-19-2014 11:22 AM

The CGI on the last shot looks terrible for a 2014 movie, i hope they improve it...

JohnSmith

Apr-19-2014 12:06 PM

It seems as though people who criticize the creature CGI, Think that anything better is possible in a practical sense. It's as good as it gets within the budget and time frame of the production. Pacific rim creature CGI wasn't any better and was disguised in rainy night scenes. Personally I like the CG of the last shot of Godzilla.

TarrellZilla

Apr-19-2014 12:59 PM

^ This. Majority of the time CGI is always noticeable when it's out in the daylight like the final shot. For CGI that is in the daylight, it's pretty good.

ACraig1979

Apr-19-2014 1:06 PM

Naysayers feed on responses...ignored.  That said this still looks great even if I were the only one in the theatre (which I sincerely doubt) I will still enjoy this immensley!

RR44 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-19-2014 4:13 PM

Beastly and Beautiful. CGI is just fine with me. This movie is turning out to be everything I imagined. I will see this movie many times over. It  has a little bit of everything in it. And one more thing.. IF anyone else has taken notice.. this Godzilla is a whole lot bigger than 350 feet. I will not be convinced until I see the film. I also hypothosize that there is more than one Godzilla in the film. If I'm wrong.. I'm wrong.

patryn

Apr-19-2014 8:24 PM

Personally I think he is dine beautifully, massive improvement on the dude in the suit.  In no way am I knocking the original.

Darktonian

Apr-19-2014 8:50 PM

Awesome........

BUT......

Will we be seeing the "Atomic Breath" soon....is it even confirmed??!!!

Godzillatheking123 #TeamGodzilla

Apr-19-2014 10:45 PM

Darktonian-

(Spoilers)

One of the Godzilla toys revealed earlier show his atomic breath (and its in the "correct" colour, blue).

Mcphail_Sandwich

Apr-20-2014 8:10 AM

So i was at the panel....and the second clip they showed was just about a 6 minute scene (not a trailer) and it was amazing!!!!...BIg G looks great as does the Muto Monster.

Daimajin

Apr-20-2014 8:13 AM

At first viewing (on a smaller QT with my laptop) I did not think the CGI in the the last shot was that good either.

BUT... when I watched it on my TV, it looked INCREDIBLE- you do not see the detail when it is viewed small.

also- it looks like they are going full "sea Monster" approach with the gills & webbed hands

Daimajin

Apr-20-2014 8:26 AM

There are a lot of leaked footage from wondercon showing up now-

here is one

I am sure they will all be taken down shortly- so view them fast

Personally- I am holding off to see the shot in the quality it deserves

Scarfo

Apr-20-2014 9:23 AM

^ I literally just downloaded that video, just in a nick of time! My download just completed, and when I went to watch it on youtube, Warner had blocked the video under copyright grounds! It had both the best view of Flying Muto and Godzilla yet! Muto looks like a much realistic version of Destroyah!

Ebirah

Apr-20-2014 9:37 AM

The only thing that could make this movie better is if I was in it.

Sicoepath

Apr-20-2014 4:46 PM

Ebirah, you'd probably be lunch to the little Muto

Sicoepath

Apr-20-2014 4:47 PM

Dammit, the face ruins the comment and can't even edit it out D:

Sicoepath

Apr-20-2014 4:48 PM

Nevermind... what the hell is going on.......

brennanzilla

Apr-21-2014 3:16 PM

sorry I peed a litt...oh...I peed agian

titanozillasaurus

Apr-22-2014 8:04 AM

the cgi is just as real as the great jurassic park franchise.

AggressiveKaiju45

May-04-2014 6:31 AM

The cgi is beautiful and stunning, really captures the awe and terror that is Godzilla. The people who are complaining about the cgi seem like spoilt brats to me. Given the timeframe and budget, we should be applauding Gareth and his team on how this movie turned out, not be more demanding of him.

How to include Toho Monsters into the Monsterverse