A brand new Godzilla streetwear apparel collection by Crunchyroll has been announced. The new Godzilla Crunchyroll Loves line will only be available for pre-order from June 11-22. You can view the full description and image gallery for the collection below.
- Crunchyroll, the world’s largest anime brand, and Toho International, Inc., the subsidiary of the Japanese entertainment studio Toho Co., Ltd, are excited to announce that they’ve collaborated on an exclusive streetwear collection that showcases iconic creatures from GODZILLA.
- The designs in this collection feature comic paneling and vibrant colors, highlighting fan-favorite matchups and monsters with a streetwear twist.
- Godzilla first appeared in Toho’s “Godzilla” (November 3, 1954), a classic monster movie widely regarded as a masterpiece.
- The work launched a monster franchise that expanded over 65 years with more than 30 films in Japan and the U.S. in live-action and animation format, now ready to roar into the world again with the new Hollywood movie Godzilla vs. Kong.
- The GODZILLA streetwear collection will be available for pre-order from June 11-22 and once the pre-order comes to an end, this collection will no longer be available.
- It will include three long-sleeved shirts, two t-shirts and a tote with designs inspired by panels in manga and comic books.
- “With the Crunchyroll Loves line, fans everywhere are truly able to express their love for their favorite anime and manga brands through streetwear fashion, and we’re excited to bring Godzilla into this new world,” said Lora Cohn, the Managing Director, International Licensing of Toho International, Inc. “It has been such a fantastic experience collaborating with Crunchyroll on the designs seen in the brand-new Godzilla collection, and we’re excited to bring our fans new, everyday ways to celebrate the King of the Monsters.”
- Crunchyroll Loves is the in-house streetwear line from the world’s most popular anime brand.
- The collection is available for pre-sale now exclusively on the Crunchyroll Store.
If you are a fan of Godzilla and are looking for an exclusive online community to share your passion and engage with other die-hard Godzilla fans, look no further! Join in the Godzilla Movies forum - a dedicated community of Godzilla movie and Monsterverse fans!
This article was written By Jacob and published on 2020-06-12 23:15:30
More about upcoming Godzilla movies
Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) is the sequel to Michael Dougherty's Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters and will be the fourth and final installment in the Monsterverse movie quadrilogy. It will also bridge both the Godzilla movies and Kong: Skull Island by bringing Godzilla and Kong face-to-face for an epic match-up. To learn more about Godzilla vs. Kong, check out the Godzilla vs. Kong about page here!
Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Godzilla blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!
Get G-ed Up!
With the release of Godzilla: King of the Monsters and eventually Godzilla vs. Kong, now is a great time to represent Godzilla and expand your Godzilla memorabilia collection. Check out some products below and click here for even more options!