Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) Movie

Godzilla 2 Movie

Godzilla: King of the Monsters arrives in:

Godzilla 2 Movie Poster

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Godzilla 2) is the upcoming sequel to Legendary Pictures' and Warner Bros. Pictures' Godzilla (2014) movie. Directed by Michael Dougherty, Godzilla: King of the Monsters will see the introduction of other Toho monsters Rodan, Mothra and King Ghidorah. All three superspecies will vie for dominance of Earth and Godzilla will rise again to restore nature's balance.

Toho Releases Godzilla Island on Youtube

Toho Releases Godzilla Island on Youtube

Toho has announced that Godzilla Island will be added to their official Youtube channel for a limited time. A new episode will be added to the Godzilla Island playlist every Monday and Friday--But each episode will only be available for 4 weeks. You can access the playlist here.

Godzilla Island was a 1997 children's television series that was known for using action figures to portray Godzilla and his many adversaries. The ultra-low budget series boasted 256 episodes each roughly 3 minutes long. It aired every weekday in Japan on Nippon Television and ended in September, 1998.

You can watch the first episode, "Attack of the Giant UFO!" below:

Godzilla Island stars Jiro Dan (The Return of Ultraman), Mayumi Okuwa and Kaori Aizawa. It was written by Takahiko Masuda and directed by Shun Mizutani. Asai Kei produced.

Make sure to tune in to new uploads of Godzilla Island every Monday and Friday here.
Sources:
Crunchyroll
Official Godzilla Twitter
Official Toho Godzilla Youtube
Cinema Today

Godzilla fas looking to discover more about the Godzilla sequel King of the Monsters are encouraged to join in the Godzilla Movies forum - a dedicated community of Godzilla movie and Monsterverse fans.

Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla 2 King of the Monsters by liking Scified on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Godzilla blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

More Godzilla Movies Articles

8 Fan responses to Toho Releases Godzilla Island on Youtube

Jan-03-2018 5:40 AM

Haha! That should be fun to watch! Crunchyroll taketh away, and youtube givith.

Jan-03-2018 6:27 AM

Well this is unexpected.

Danzilla93

Jan-03-2018 7:05 AM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

i ADORE Godzilla Island!  I've seen it from beginning to end probably a dozen times!  It is, completely unironically, one of my favorite Godzilla things ever.  You totally get into it, and soon, you don't think about the toys.  It sounds ridiculous, but it's totally true!

Its been a difficult show for western fans to see in its entirety.  I'm so glad that now people will have the opportunity to see this super fun, super weird, super wonderful little show.

Jan-03-2018 11:21 AM

I bought this around a year ago, I'm really glad I did, it was such a fun series. I really hope more fans watch this because it was ridiculously fun. I'll probably rewatch it on Youtube now!

Jan-03-2018 12:41 PM

I really wish I could understand Japanese. I only know a few words besides the names of the monsters.

Danzilla93

Jan-03-2018 6:01 PM

^I'm not a Japanese speaker either, but I did a tremendous amount of research on this show 8 or so years ago to try to build up some western knowledge on this little gem of a footnote in Godzilla's history, including an in depth episode guide.  I never did much with the info (some of it ended up on the super old, now long gone version of Wikizilla), but if you'd like clarification on anything as the series progresses, I'd be glad to fill anyone in on what I know about the various story arcs, characters, and evil alien plots!

Jan-03-2018 7:17 PM

In all honesty, I found it way more enjoyable not knowing what was going on. Since it was made to sell toy to little children, I always found the stories simple enough to understand without knowing the language.

Jan-19-2018 5:32 AM

Does anyone know the lyrics to the Godzilla Island theme song? I think I know the Kaiju mentioned and want to see if I'm right. I think the monsters mentioned are Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, Battra, King Ghidorah, Hedorah, Ebriah, Megalon, MechaGodzilla, Moguera, Manda, Gigan, Anguirus, Gabara, Baragon? (not sure on that one) and SpaceGodzilla. Am I right?

Member
Orga01 started a new discussion: NEW GHIDORAH LEAKS???

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster . Providing the latest official and accurate information on , this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for 's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

Your account has not yet been verified. Please check your email for the verification link to begin posting.

Please review our rules before sharing content

Use Your E-Mail: