Fans Online
Godzilla NewsTrailersGodzilla 2 TrailerGodzilla ShirtsGodzilla shirtFeatured Topics

Literally, a ton of new Godzilla (2014) footage has been revealed in an official, new international Godzilla trailer! Watch the new trailer below and enjoy many, new scenes of destruction, new dialogue from Bryan Cranston, a new score, a better shot of the flying MUTO and of course, more epic shots of Godzilla himself! Watch it below and let us know what you think in the comments section! Trailer screenshots are now available in the Godzilla image gallery!

Special thanks to Anasatom in the Godzilla forums for the news!

This article was written By Chris and published on 2014-03-18 13:17:53

More Godzilla: King of the Monsters Articles

18 Fan responses to Tons of New Godzilla Footage Revealed in New International Trailer! (Updated with Screenshots!)

iszac87

Mar-18-2014 1:40 PM

I am super excited for the trailers, but combined of 3 trailers, there are too much of footages leaked already, I am so afraid of spoilers. Really hope this new footages of the international trailer doesn't spoil anything. >__<'

TarrellZilla

Mar-18-2014 2:17 PM

Trailer was beautiful but I'm debating on if I'll stop watching trailers for Godzilla after this. I feel like going into this not knowing much will be part of the fun.

Huge-Ben

Mar-18-2014 2:26 PM

woowwww, just wow i cant believe this i am in heaven :)

Godzilla Girl

Mar-18-2014 3:09 PM

This looks so frikkin' cool.  I can't wait.

Akagi

Mar-18-2014 3:09 PM

@iszac

You do realize you DON'T have to watch the trailer if you're worried about spoilers, right?

Kurtostendorf.

Mar-18-2014 3:32 PM

I hope they post HD screenshots

Evan123

Mar-18-2014 4:03 PM

When are the screenshots going up....I NEED THEM...it was such an amazing trailer so I'm just looking forward to getting a clear look at all the shots!!

monsterboy

Mar-18-2014 4:25 PM

Enjoyed it... I'm looking forward to this movie more than Spider Man.

dalek8

Mar-18-2014 4:40 PM

Liked the shot of the kid looking out of the bus's window that had a reflection of Goji's spines :)

preamorph101

Mar-18-2014 5:09 PM

you can see the winged muto at 1:19

this has got to be the best trailer. getting to see the new toys, games and trailers. i have radiation from the explosion of excitment

españolecuador

Mar-18-2014 6:14 PM

el remolque ESTA innnncreible esta genial La Parte De Los Militares com Los Tanques en el puente golden gate me Recordo la instancia de parte en destruccion del puente golden gate la costa del Pacífico CUANDO el intruso ataca puente Golden Gate

españolecuador

Mar-18-2014 6:15 PM

Kevin_C_Vang

Mar-19-2014 3:11 PM

Is that Rodan or the Giant Condor?

Chubbs

Mar-19-2014 3:35 PM

What a lovely suprise this was! I like how this went under the radar really, I only found out cause it was trending on facebook :D

AggressiveKaiju45

Mar-20-2014 7:01 AM

This is awesome and all but they need to stop revealing so much with these trailers! I still want to be in a state of shock and awe when I see this movie, and I'm afraid that's never gonna happen with these trailers spoiling too much of the story. One trailer, HELL YEAH!!!!!! Second trailer, alright awesome but a third trailer? One is enough Legendary!!!

MosuGoji09

Mar-20-2014 4:36 PM

I've been an avid reader of all the news for this movie and I'm super psyched about it. I think all the trailers thus far have been amazing and I thank everyone that's trying to put out more info about it. Now to the reason I finally decided to create a login - has anyone noticed the hidden images in the picture above with the flying M.U.T.O. in it? I can't be the only one that sees an older Showa era Godzilla's face to the left of the M.U.T.O., a possible Mothra on it's right, and the silhoutte of King Ghidorah in the bottom of the shot hidden in the clouds. Please let me know if I'm crazy and/or someone else already spotted this. If so, that's one heck of an awesome Easter egg Gareth laid on us! In Gareth we trust.

LeBronJames

Mar-24-2014 10:10 AM

@mosugoji09 Thats awesome. I was even looking in all of the photos for easter eggs but couldnt find any. I read your comment and looked at the pic and i was like "man this guy is full of crap." then i googled each kaiju and looked again and i clearly see Godzilla's eyes and his mouth and even teeth on the left. Then directly below the Muto the dark gray cloud is in the shape of one of Ghidorah's heads. then on the right i had a hard time but i think i can see mothra's eye.. maybe..

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.