Sign in with your E-Mail & Password
Godzilla Discussion Forums
Would you buy an SH MonsterArts Stan Winston Godzilla figure?!

Would you buy an SH MonsterArts Stan Winston Godzilla figure?!

Scified2018-04-07 09:13:19https://www.scified.com/articles/would-you-buy-sh-monsterarts-stan-winston-godzilla-figure-6.jpg
29,279 Reads17 CommentsAdd A Comment

Update: We've learned that artist Noger Chen (responsible for the Godzilla incarnation size comparison image) was responsible for the image. You can take a look at his material here.

April Fool's Day has come to pass and many online websites including ourselves took advantage of the day to have some fun with their readers. However, although most jokes on April 1st tend to be obvious, one prank proved to be more than just a silly twist of reality. We're unsure of the original source of these images, but they depict a fictional SH MonsterArts figure of an old Stan Winston Godzilla design which never made it to film. These images were shared furiously across social media on April 1st and many fans fell for the joke - while almost all fans agreed this is a figure MonsterArts should seriously consider producing. As you can see, the images were fairly convincing:

What do you think of this figure mock-up? Would you buy an SH MonsterArts Stan Winston Godzilla figure? Let us know in the comments!

With the upcoming release of Adam Wingard's Godzilla vs. Kong, now is a great time to pick your Titan and represent Godzilla or Kong! Check out some products below and click here for even more options!

Godzilla wins 2021 Shirt
Godzilla Hoodie
Kong Wins 2021 Shirt

This article was written By Chris and published on 2018-04-07 09:13:19

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) is the sequel to Michael Dougherty's Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters and will be the fourth and final installment in the Monsterverse movie quadrilogy. It will also bridge both the Godzilla movies and Kong: Skull Island by bringing Godzilla and Kong face-to-face for an epic match-up. To learn more about Godzilla vs. Kong, check out the Godzilla vs. Kong about page here!

Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Related Godzilla Movies Articles
17 Fan responses to Would you buy an SH MonsterArts Stan Winston Godzilla figure?!

SuperZillaRealms

Mothra LarvaeMember75 XPApr-07-2018 10:10 AM

Yes I would but it, but for now my money is staying in my wallet

RiseUp

Mothra LarvaeMember21 XPApr-07-2018 11:05 AM

wait , it's not real ?

BaragonMember262 XPApr-07-2018 11:05 AM

I would definitely.

Ultrazero80

TitanosaurusMember934 XPApr-07-2018 1:59 PM

I would consider it.

Sci-Fi King25

GiganMember4297 XPApr-07-2018 2:50 PM

I probably wouldn’t. Not one of my favorite designs.

TitanosaurusMember920 XPApr-07-2018 5:03 PM

Of duckbill-zilla? Nope. I just don't like the design. Especially the face.

JurassicNight

TitanosaurusMember605 XPApr-07-2018 6:15 PM

I would love to buy that

Patzilla

Mothra LarvaeMember82 XPApr-07-2018 7:23 PM

I'd buy it

TitanosaurusMember667 XPApr-09-2018 7:06 AM

I would

The Jurassic Bootleg

BaragonMember468 XPApr-09-2018 2:54 PM

That looked so legit, whoever made that did a fantastic job.

Noger

Mothra LarvaeMember26 XPApr-11-2018 10:24 AM

This is my  artwork

You can find it on my fb

or my  fan page

Noger

Mothra LarvaeMember26 XPApr-11-2018 10:27 AM

MinecraftDinoKaiju

TitanosaurusMember968 XPApr-11-2018 8:25 PM

Reminds me of the Hanna-Barbera Godzilla if the show was a live-action series and not a cartoon, either the full-grown Godzilla from that show or a what-if model if Godzooky grew up. Looks cool, but at the same time, looks disturbing. So no, I wouldn't buy it. Sorry.

MinecraftDinoKaiju

TitanosaurusMember968 XPApr-19-2018 9:33 AM

^

What's with the random comment?

MinecraftDinoKaiju

TitanosaurusMember968 XPApr-19-2018 9:41 AM

@Krupa Gole I forgot to mention something. I just noticed that you're new here. Welcome to the Godzilla Movies website.

Orga01

Mothra LarvaeMember16 XPApr-20-2018 6:59 PM

I think making a zilla figure would have been much funnier

ToneBone0406

Mothra LarvaeMember11 XPMar-25-2019 2:51 PM

Although this idea was scrapped I would've loved to see this version rather than the Zilla we got, I think S.H Monsterarts should give this model a chance, I would definitely buy this version.

Enter Your E-Mail

31% To Next Rank
Baragon
TexanGodzilla
TexanGodzilla
22% To Next Rank
Baragon
Godzilla vs. Covid-19 Shirt!
Godzilla vs. Kong Sweater