Zilla Jr. Earth's Second Defender (Re-Written) - Chapter 2
Posted Sep-07-2016 2:16 PM
Peter walked for barely 30 meters, coming to a small park area. He stood there just to be a little away from the traffic to clear his mind.
- Hey! - he heard a woman shout from behind him. He turned around to see the lady who was confronted by the man.
- Are you okay??? You have a cu...- she was interrupted by Peter
- Don't worry about it, it's nothing -
- Listen, you really didn't have to do that back there, do you need anything? - said the girl - Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, Thea -
- Peter - he replied
- Do you need anything right now? - asked Thea -
- Nothing, thanks - replied Peter
- Not even a little company, standing here by yourself is quite lonely...come on - she said, as she pointed to a bench, to which she proceeded to sit down on. Peter decided there wasn't any harm in it, and sat down as well.
- Thank you so much for what you did back there! You really don't understand how much it means to me! - said Thea, as she made eye contact.
- What did he ask you? - inquired Peter
- He wanted to take me back to his place, and... I think you know the rest - said Thea. She looked at Peter, took out a hankerchief and wiping off the blood on his left cheek, that had been rolling down from his cut. Peter didn't know how to respond to this random act of kindness. He noticed that she was perhaps a bit chilly, and took off his jacket and gave it to her.
- No, no, I'm fine - she said she was fine, but Peter insisted, and she obliged.
- Who was the other lady with you? - Peter asked
- That's my sister, Sarah - Thea replied
- Why did she leave you alone? - asked Peter
- She needed to go home, she didn't want to leave her child alone for too long, since her husband has gone to New York for a while on work - replied Thea
- And you, boyfriend? - Peter asked
- Not anymore - replied Thea
- Why not? - Peter thought that maybe he was asking too much of her, but she didn't mind and replied
- It's a long story - Thea replied. Peter thought he already asked enough of her, and decided to not ask anymore questions.
- Can I give you a ride home? - inquired Thea - I heard your brother yelling at you to find your own way home -
- How did you know he is my brother? - said Peter surprised
- Well, you two do look alot alike - she replied - Not many people would have done what you did back there, the least I could do is give you a ride back home - Peter decided he should go with her. She was simply trying to be polite, and she didn't mind him all. They both started walking back to her car, which was parked nearby.
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. No kaiju just yet, expect some in the coming chapters. I have gotten a bit ahead of myself, as in I've just started re-writing Chapter 7 now. With that said you could see Chapter 3 popping up on Friday or Saturday, but I still need to revise the chapter and go over it. Tomorrow, I'm quite busy with schoolwork, and I might try to upload tomorrow night, but if not, definitely expect it on Friday. I might start uploading every 2 days, not even I thought I could get this much done, but just be patient if I take a little longer than expected. Thanks for reading!
"I must become someone else. I must become...something else!"
Sign in to add a reply to this topic!