Some Information About The Skull Island Animated Series.1,281 Views3 RepliesAdd A Reply
- The series is set in the early 90s and will take place before the events of "Skull Island: Birth of Kong".
- The age rating for series is listed as TV-14 (for fear, gore, language and violence). The main writer for the show made a comparison to the first Jurassic Park in regards to the level of violence and gore.
- There will be 8 episodes, which have a runtime of 20+ minutes each (there are plans for a second season).
- The series will feature new monsters and Titans (some of them haven't been revealed yet).
- There will be a new antagonist monster that Kong will fight.
- The series may explore some of the secrets hidden bellow Skull Island.
- Given the timeline, Kong will probably be around 200ft tall.
Thanks for sharing!