Scified2014-03-18 13:17:53https://www.scified.com/sites_pics/728977938254103.png
2,187 Reads18 CommentsAdd A Comment

Literally, a ton of new Godzilla (2014) footage has been revealed in an official, new international Godzilla trailer! Watch the new trailer below and enjoy many, new scenes of destruction, new dialogue from Bryan Cranston, a new score, a better shot of the flying MUTO and of course, more epic shots of Godzilla himself! Watch it below and let us know what you think in the comments section! Trailer screenshots are now available in the Godzilla image gallery!

Special thanks to Anasatom in the Godzilla forums for the news!

If you are a fan of Godzilla, Toho and the Monsterverse and are looking for a welcoming online community to share your passion and engage with other die-hard Godzilla fans, look no further! Join in the Godzilla Movies forum - a dedicated community of Godzilla movie and Monsterverse fans!

Godzilla Quick Links

With the upcoming release of Adam Wingard's Godzilla vs. Kong, now is a great time to pick your Titan and represent Godzilla or Kong! Check out some products below and click here for even more options!

Godzilla wins 2021 Shirt
Godzilla Hoodie
Kong Wins 2021 Shirt

This article was written By Chris and published on 2014-03-18 13:17:53

More about upcoming Godzilla & Monsterverse projects

Godzilla vs. Kong was the sequel to Michael Dougherty's Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters and was the fourth and final installment in the Monsterverse movie quadrilogy. Now, the Monsterverse takes a new direction - into TV! On January 20th, 2022 Legendary announced a new live-action Godzilla Monsterverse TV Series which will stream on Apple TV Plus network! Be sure to check Godzilla-Movies often for the latest news and info on the Monsterverse TV Series and all things Toho Godzilla as well!

Stay up to date with the latest news on all things Godzilla, Toho and the Monsterverse also by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Find more info:
Recent Godzilla / Monsterverse Articles
18 Fan responses to Tons of New Godzilla Footage Revealed in New International Trailer! (Updated with Screenshots!)

iszac87

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 1:40 PM

I am super excited for the trailers, but combined of 3 trailers, there are too much of footages leaked already, I am so afraid of spoilers. Really hope this new footages of the international trailer doesn't spoil anything. >__<'

TarrellZilla

Mothra LarvaeMember16 XPMar-18-2014 2:17 PM

Trailer was beautiful but I'm debating on if I'll stop watching trailers for Godzilla after this. I feel like going into this not knowing much will be part of the fun.

Huge-Ben

BaragonMember330 XPMar-18-2014 2:26 PM

woowwww, just wow i cant believe this i am in heaven :)

Godzilla Girl

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 3:09 PM

This looks so frikkin' cool.  I can't wait.

Akagi

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 3:09 PM

@iszac

You do realize you DON'T have to watch the trailer if you're worried about spoilers, right?

Kurtostendorf.

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 3:32 PM

I hope they post HD screenshots

UrbanHunting

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 3:37 PM

Probably the best trailer yet!

Evan123

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 4:03 PM

When are the screenshots going up....I NEED THEM...it was such an amazing trailer so I'm just looking forward to getting a clear look at all the shots!!

monsterboy

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 4:25 PM

Enjoyed it... I'm looking forward to this movie more than Spider Man.

dalek8

Mothra LarvaeMember1 XPMar-18-2014 4:40 PM

Liked the shot of the kid looking out of the bus's window that had a reflection of Goji's spines :)

preamorph101

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 5:09 PM

you can see the winged muto at 1:19

this has got to be the best trailer. getting to see the new toys, games and trailers. i have radiation from the explosion of excitment

españolecuador

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 6:14 PM

el remolque ESTA innnncreible esta genial La Parte De Los Militares com Los Tanques en el puente golden gate me Recordo la instancia de parte en destruccion del puente golden gate la costa del Pacífico CUANDO el intruso ataca puente Golden Gate

españolecuador

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-18-2014 6:15 PM

Kevin_C_Vang

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-19-2014 3:11 PM

Is that Rodan or the Giant Condor?

Chubbs

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-19-2014 3:35 PM

What a lovely suprise this was! I like how this went under the radar really, I only found out cause it was trending on facebook :D

AggressiveKaiju45

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-20-2014 7:01 AM

This is awesome and all but they need to stop revealing so much with these trailers! I still want to be in a state of shock and awe when I see this movie, and I'm afraid that's never gonna happen with these trailers spoiling too much of the story. One trailer, HELL YEAH!!!!!! Second trailer, alright awesome but a third trailer? One is enough Legendary!!!

MosuGoji09

Mothra LarvaeMember10 XPMar-20-2014 4:36 PM

I've been an avid reader of all the news for this movie and I'm super psyched about it. I think all the trailers thus far have been amazing and I thank everyone that's trying to put out more info about it. Now to the reason I finally decided to create a login - has anyone noticed the hidden images in the picture above with the flying M.U.T.O. in it? I can't be the only one that sees an older Showa era Godzilla's face to the left of the M.U.T.O., a possible Mothra on it's right, and the silhoutte of King Ghidorah in the bottom of the shot hidden in the clouds. Please let me know if I'm crazy and/or someone else already spotted this. If so, that's one heck of an awesome Easter egg Gareth laid on us! In Gareth we trust.

LeBronJames

Mothra LarvaeMember0 XPMar-24-2014 10:10 AM

@mosugoji09 Thats awesome. I was even looking in all of the photos for easter eggs but couldnt find any. I read your comment and looked at the pic and i was like "man this guy is full of crap." then i googled each kaiju and looked again and i clearly see Godzilla's eyes and his mouth and even teeth on the left. Then directly below the Muto the dark gray cloud is in the shape of one of Ghidorah's heads. then on the right i had a hard time but i think i can see mothra's eye.. maybe..

Enter Your E-Mail