Godzilla for Smash9,183 Views33 RepliesAdd A Reply
So to the people that don't know, Super Smash Bros is a Nintendo fighting game featuring a large roster of video game characters. After a recent topic talking about if Nintendo would make a good Godzilla game, I got inspired to make this. I know there is no chance for Godzilla to make it into Smash Bros, but I just thought it would be a fun challenge for myself.
I know only people how have played Smash themselves will mostly understand what I am talking about, but I hope others who might not be as familiar with Smash can still figure out the usage and meaning of the moves. With that out of the way, I hope you will enjoy it and let's get started on the moveset.
- Walking Speed: 2/10
- Running Speed: 5/10
- Jumps: 2
- Jump height: 4/10
- Weight: Super-heavy weight
- Crawl: No
- Wall jump: No
- Swimming: Yes
- Atomic energy: Godzilla has a meter beside his icon which shows how much Atomic energy Godzilla has left. The meter will go down every time a move using the Atomic Breath, nuclear pulse or Spiral heat ray is used. If the meter is empty, Godzilla’s Breath/ray attacks will be replaced with Minilla’s Atomic Rings and the nuclear pulse will stop working altogether. Godzilla will have to wait 3 seconds without using any Atomic related attacks before the meter will start refueling.
- Regeneration: If not being hit after 5 seconds, Godzilla will get health back.
• Standards attacks
- Neutral attack: Godzilla does a double claw slash.
- Forward Tilt: Godzilla does a powerful punch.
- Up Tilt: Godzilla does a powerful headbutt upwards.
- Down Tilt: Godzilla does a low to the ground tail sweep.
- Dash Attack: Godzilla does a powerful ram forwards with his head.
- Neutral Special (B): Godzilla charges and fires his Atomic Breath which can be slightly angled up or down.
- Forward Special: Godzilla lunges forward, grabs an enemy and uses his Atomic Breath to blast the enemy.
- Up Special: Godzilla uses his Atomic Breath to launch himself up into the air (From Godzilla VS The smog monster).
- Down Special: Godzilla does a nuclear pulse that sends the enemies away.
• Smash Attacks
- Forward Smash: Godzilla does a powerful tail ram.
- Up Smash: Godzilla swings his claw in an arc above himself.
- Down Smash: Godzilla does a powerful stomp that will break the ground around himself.
• Aerial Attacks
- Neutral Air: Spins 180 degrees around with his tail doing the damage. This attack forces you to turn around.
- Forward Air: Godzilla does a dropkick.
- Back Air: Godzilla uses his tail to slam enemies behind.
- Up Air: Godzilla bends over and uses his dorsal fins to damage enemies.
- Down Air: Godzilla does a body slam (From Godzilla VS Megaguirus).
- Pummel (Grab then A): Godzilla bites down on the enemy.
- Forward Throw: Godzilla does a dropkick from his tail and launches the enemy away.
- Back Throw: Godzilla throws the enemy over his head and launches the enemy away.
- Up Throw: Godzilla throws the enemy in the air and blasts it with his Spiral heat ray (From Godzilla: Final Wars).
- Down Throw: Godzilla stomps his enemy into the ground.
• Final Smash
- Burning Godzilla: Godzilla goes into a nuclear meltdown and unleashes a giant Atomic Breath beam which can be slightly angled up or down.
- 1989 Godzilla (Default)
- 1964 Godzilla
- 2003 Godzilla
- 2019 Godzilla
- Dark Blue and Pink 1989 Godzilla (in reference to SpaceGodzilla)
- Monochrome 1964 Godzilla (in reference to 1954 Godzilla)
- Dark Green and Purple 2003 Godzilla (in reference to 1999 Godzilla)
- Golden 2019 Godzilla (in reference to King Ghidorah)
- Godzilla rises from the ground, shaking off the dirt on his body.
- Up Taunt: A maser tank will appear and fire at Godzilla, but Godzilla will quickly stomp on it.
- Forward Taunt: Godzilla roars and snarls at his enemies.
- Down Taunt: A helicopter will appear which Godzilla will slam out of the air.
• Victory poses
- Godzilla does his victory dance from "Invasion of Astro Monster".
- Godzilla fires his Atomic Breath into the air (Like he does in KOTM).
- Godzilla stands over a defeated King Ghidorah and Roars.
- Kirby gets Godzilla’s Dorsal plates and tail.
- Kirby will use Godzilla’s neutral special, the Atomic Breath.
Long live the king...
I told you there was a mod. You're welcome, everyone.