Godzilla Movie

New Godzilla Fighting Game Idea

2450 Views7 Replies
Forum Topic

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-09-2014 3:14 PM

My idea of a new Godzilla game for new gen consoles like Ps4, Xbox1, PC, and maybe WiiU is a fighting game like nothing we have seen. My idea i to have a direct third person view of the monster we hoose to play as and the players have to find each other in different maps from drk cities to bright islands. You would be able to play as Godzilla, both genders of the MUTO's, any monster that appears in the sequals, and maybe the original skins of the TOHO monsters for fan service. The move sets would be more realistic to match the movies like for Godzilla 2014 he would have things like grabbing smaller and equal size monsters in his jaws, tail whip, slash his claws, his atomic breath, and if he grabs a monster with very low hp then he does the atomic kiss. These are just exsamples but there could be lots of possibilities. Now on to the gameplay. Each monster should start on different sides of the map anthey all have to find each other a then fight which would cause alot of suspese since you don't kno where the other players are. This would also have things like if you destroy a building then all the other players will know where you are so it would be best to be stealthy until you find the enemy and then you kamikaze. Also the game will do 10 times better if there is single player andgainst CPU, local mulitplayer, and a online multiplayer. Not just onlin because then only people with online service that is good enough to play games will play and everyone else gets the finger. One last thing, current maps: Janjira Radiation Zone, Hawaii Airport (forgot city) San Francisco, and Las Angeles. Obviously new maps would be made as the sequals come out but this is a start. So what do you guys think? Also no story because then developers would have to focus on maiking the story good. Why can't there be more MUTOs and every monster on the planet just wants to kill each other?

Game Mode Ideas. Also every game mode has options like time, number of rounds, and map selection. Also this is all assuming the game is 4 players but it could be more!

Monster Royal: Simply this game mode is free for all monsters fightig to the death!

Tag Team: This game mode is Monster Royal but there are two players that are teamed togeather. To win only one monster on your team has to survive to win the game for both of you.

Base Destroyer: This game mode has two teams that have to destroy the enemies base. Similar to capture the falg but instead you destroy the flag! It is wise to have fast monsters like Rodan and Male MUTO to attack the base and stronger but slower characters like Godzilla and Fem MUTO to defend the base. Or go all out kamikaze if you want. I won't judge.

Military Warfare: This game mode is simpy two monsters are trying to cause city wide destruction and the other two players are in control of the military. The military can control tanks, planes, navy ships, and more. The military players have a mapthat shows them where the monsters are but they also get a video that shows them where there military forces are and what they are doing. This is bassicly Godzila Strategc Military Fighting game mode.

7 Replies

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-09-2014 4:03 PM

That's... actually a pretty unique and interesting idea! Huh. Don't get too many of those around here. With just a few small changes, this would be a game I would be very excited to play.

Also, if another console Godzilla game ever comes out (I'm guessing there will be a new fighting game once the Legendary series is done), it had better come out on the Wii U.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-09-2014 4:42 PM

Thank you. I have been thinking about this game since the movie cameut and thought how suspensfull it was at times and thought that it would ork great in a monster fighting game. Also forgot to mention this, the DLC should be things like Godzilla suits from older movies or the kaiju from Pacific Rim, or even Cloverfeild. I know it is a streach but that would make the game a lot cooler. Also i added the game mode ideas.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-09-2014 6:33 PM

its a good idea exept for including DLC´s

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-10-2014 11:36 AM

So what do you guys think of my game mode ideas? Feel free to add your own ideas and tell me what is wrong with mine. I know the Military Warfare woudn't be the most opular but I thought it would be cool to have the militaries point of view.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-10-2014 1:10 PM

The Military Warfare game mode sounds pretty cool too, but you would have to make military weapons actually effective against the monsters in order for it to work, like they did in the Atari-Pipeworks games, which I would have a problem with. I think an interesting substitute would be to have several military factions that would fight each other while avoiding being crushed by the monsters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. For example, there could be a terrorist organization (Red Bamboo?) who would have one of the monsters under their control, the US Military, who would not control any monsters but would have vastly superior weaponry and a greater variety and supply of units, and maybe even aliens/lost civilizations on the off chance any of those appear in one of the sequels. Now that I think about it, that's pretty similar to a real game called Omegalodon... but, more awesome, because it would have Godzilla!

Also, I agree with Catzilla, no DLC. A game should have all the content the designers have created for it available within the game itself, without having to buy it separately.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-13-2014 2:36 PM

New game mode idea:

Most Wanted: Bassicly whe the game starts there will be a timer at the top of the screen, for this example it is 15 seconds, and when the timergets to zero one of the monsters in the game is randomly chosen to be the most wanted, probably due to a radiation surge so all monsters what to eat him, and the goal is to end his life. The goal of the game is that every time a monster dies the player that did the most damage will get a point, and then at the end of the round the player with the most points wins. Also he most wanted can kill other players but it is hard since u could have 3 other monsters trying to kill u at once.    

Also here are some questions. Hom many players should there be, what monsters shoud be in the game, and also what game mode ideas do you guys thin are good ideas. Also LinkZilla, I'm not sure about a human only game mode but maybe some people would like that. Oh and also weapons for the military: missles, lasers cause why not, flamethrowers for insect kaiju, and cannons. Oh and I don't like the idea of human controlled monsters.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-23-2014 3:51 PM

Hey guys, should there be a story mode to this idea of a game or would it ruin it? Please explain story if you want one.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
7amey
7amey » Baragon
21% To Next Rank
XarKhaan
XarKhaan » Mothra Larvae
57% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums