Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

does anyone know how tall godzilla will be in the new film?

bigbadben

ok i know this is getting old but from the posters we have seen the little footage of him walking past a window of a skyscraper and fan art does anyone know just how tall godzilla will be in this new film?

lets see some people say he could be 120-150 meters tall is so i can live with it but in my speculations i think he is taller than that let me see if you look at the poster of his tail with the helicopters the helicopters look like bumblebees compared to his tail so if i may say so i beleive that godzilla this time will be anywhere from 600-800 feet tall why do i say this because the robots in pacific rim were 200-300 feet tall plus the kaiju as well and GARETH EDWARDS said that his godzilla will be enourmous but i want to hear what you all have to say

2 Replies

BCrockett94

Larger than any other Godzilla, but not by too much. Gareth Edwards said that his Godzilla's record size was about the equivalent of adding an antenna to the world's second largest building to make it bigger than the world's largest building.

godzilla3580

I don't know, but this one looks MASSIVE!! I was estimating 400-500 feet tall, but hey, whatever size he is, he is going to DESTROY!!!!!

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
2 replies
Legendary's "Mecha-Mothra"

Sep-19-2014 6:21 AM

2 replies
Legendary Baragon Design

Sep-19-2014 4:28 AM

13 replies
How should Godzilla 2 start?

Sep-18-2014 9:49 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Alx The what??????
Ultra Predator u are th enew me
Alx ....... ............... ........... ................
Alx Finally there is life here after all.
Ultra Predator no it is not
Alx This board is dead.
Gman2887 The next clip for the Godzilla Soundtrack Challenge is up.
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!