Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Godzilla Super Bowl Teaser

Ray Burrberry

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before on this site, but with all the talk about when a teaser trailer is going to finally hit, has anyone given thought to the fact that the Super Bowl is almost around the corner and whether there will be a Godzilla trailer shown then? I know the Tristar 1998 had a teaser trailer on New Year's Eve and one in that year's Super Bowl.

5 Replies

dinoboy22

its very possible that this will happen. the super bowl a very big event and would be a perfect time to show a teaser. then again lets not get our hopes up.

Akio123

That would be a perfect opporitunity to do so..BUT..it might not happen. 

Chris Picard

I'm still shocked that Legendary and WB missed the opportunity to debut something on Godzilla's 59th Anniversary. So, my expectations of a Super Bowl teaser are slim - but I'll remain optimistic. The closest opportunity we might have is with THE HOBBIT: The Desolation of Smaug - so I'd be sure to check that out on opening night if you can... and check this site for anyone who sees it, records it and posts it. Haha It's bound to happen.

InstinctiveGigan

@CHRIS PICARD Trust me Chris, we're getting a trailer for the Hobbit. The same man that made this claim also said Interstellar would premiere there, and Interstellar was confirmed officially to show in front of the Hobbit a few days ago. I honestly expect an announcement of the trailer this week, keep an ear out.

Also they will for sure air it on the Super Bowl, with all the limited marketing they'll have in Spring, the Superbowl will be a gold mine. I expect Spider-man, Captain America, and Godzilla to show off their trailers in front of the Super Bowl.

Deltadromeus

Well its a good thing I'm going to see the hobbit isn't it. I honestly doubt that's where they will restless the trailer, Super Bowl I mean. but, it would be viewed by more people.

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
4 replies
Bambie meets Godzilla (With Godzilla 2014)

Jul-25-2014 12:10 PM

2 replies
Godzilla 2014 Japan Tribute Artwork WIP

Jul-25-2014 10:26 AM

4 replies
Japanese fans love the new Godzilla!

Jul-25-2014 8:23 AM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Catzilla Mothra, her first movie premiered on July 29th 1961
Sci-Fi King25 Wait...Queen of the monsters?
Catzilla 4 day's till the queen of the monsters birth day
Catzilla they migth make a zoo with mamoths and saberttoohs
Hiphopananomus Wow, maybe someday we will get a jurassic park! :)
Catzilla frozen mamoths are comon, if i remember correctly they where able to extract DNA from some of its cells
Hiphopananomus CatZilla, so they actually found a frozen mammoth??
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!