Godzilla Movie

Godzilla (2014) and Mutos' Final Designs Revealed by January?

1433 Views13 Replies
Forum Topic

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 4:30 AM

Thanks to the info given to us by DAIKAIJU_DANIELLE we now know that the toy listings and pre-orders for Godzilla 2014 merchandise are not only back but they're here to stay. Looks like Legendary and WB Pictures are now more than ready to share Godzilla info at this point. But another interesting fact is the pre-order info with the toys. If you forgot, take a look again:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=godzilla%202014

It says "ESTIMATED TO ARRIVE JANUARY 2014". This could mean numerous things: they'll reveal pictures, they'll recieve them in stock, or people who ordered the merchandise will start getting them. Regardless they all mean the same thing, we will know what Godzilla and even the Mutos creatures will look like sometime during January. Someone will surely upload pics the moment someone recieves them and with less than 5 months of marketing left before the movie I wouldn't doubt Warner Bros. releasing his final design already. Thoughts?

13 Replies

GIYGAS

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 7:50 AM

I hope the pictures get released, the only view of Godzilla was from above, so we did not get to see his whole body. I hope the Mutos will look cool!

FOR SCIENCE OF COURSE!

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 8:38 AM

Only time will tell. Gosh, I hope we get at least a glimpse of a Muto.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

doggiezilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 8:56 AM

yes daikaiju i agree with you

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 9:06 AM

I'm eager to see what the Muto(s) resemble, and to see the full body of the American Godzilla. If they realy will be released some time in January 2014, then when would the next Godzilla trailer be like?

I believe in Jesus Christ, who's my Lord and Savior.

John 3:16, Job 41:1-34, Leviticus 18:22

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 10:43 AM

if they show the winged muto toy then that gots too be the second monster

Gojira Senpai

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 1:40 PM

I thought there was a product embargo until March? 

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 1:58 PM

I hope they release the designs in January.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 2:01 PM

Hopefully they shall also release a Trailer as well. or somewhere around February or March.

Gojira Senpai

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 5:19 PM

After talking around, this isn't happening. OTHER than the product embargo, BBTS does this all the time, they use a random date until they get actual information from the company. They do it with Star Wars figures all the time. 

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 6:08 PM

@GOJIRA SENPAI Well that's disappointing. Oh well, I believe we will for sure get something in January tho.

kaijufan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 6:35 PM

This is the truth. I preordered the Deluxe Destruction pack and the Attack and Roar Godzilla and when I checked out from ToyWiz.com they said ETA was January 30 2014 so I'm sure we will see a trailer and picturws of the toys shoertly

80sOGRE

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 7:56 PM

i'm waiting for the Movie maniacs replica styled toys, their gonna have so much detail. don't care for the cheaper affordable ones. at my age it's not gonna get broken from being played with so i'm paying for detail detail detail.

Godzillasaurus

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-22-2013 8:37 PM
@XSABERBLACKCROW, Actually, the second Muto is not the winged one. That is the one from this year's trailer. The second Muto is aquatic according to one of the users (he is very reliable, so don't call him inaccurate) on Toho Kingdom
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums