Godzilla Movie

Official Godzilla (2014) Trailer #2 Release Date!!!

2964 Views43 Replies
Forum Topic

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 4:33 AM

Source!

FEB 27TH PEOPLE!!! 

43 Replies

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 4:58 AM

Really mr.gigan...REALLY? Is that the best source you got? Give me a better source to back up your theory.

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:09 AM

I am so excited but at the same time I don't believe it. I gotta take this as a grain of salt.

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:22 AM

I think it's true, guys. :)

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:54 AM

I think not, guys :)

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Durp004

MemberBaragonFeb-19-2014 6:19 AM

If you didn't make a post everytime there was a rumor a trailer was coming I might take this more seriously.

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 6:58 AM

well they do say that a trailer was NEVER going to be released at the 12th or 14th, that date was when the trailer would be finsished editing. but i'll still take this with a grain of salt, don't want to get my hopes up

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusFeb-19-2014 8:41 AM

Huh, and one day before SH Monsterarts Battra (adult form) is released. What a lucky coincidence. Or a Happy Accident. Either way, I have two things to look forward to this month.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

FordBrodyLover99

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 9:15 AM

Okay, so...

Ive been around the web and most people say that Movie_Maniac is a reliable source. Im still not sure about all this, but if its true, i`ll take my hat off and eat it.

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 9:55 AM

the guy was wrong TWICE, but he keeps pushing the date back so he's going to get it right eventually, im not impressed at all. id rather take a alook at alberta film ratings to see if the trailer gets listed than listen to someone who got the dates wrong twice and keeps moving it until eventually he gets it correct

kaijugroupie84

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 10:30 AM

Seeing that past rumors of a trailer "supposedly" coming out on a specific date have proven false, I'm not believeing any rumors until it appears in the Legendary channel on YouTube or in a theater prior to an upcoming film.

Logan's Displayname

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 10:58 AM
It's not on Albertafilmratings.com So unless it's on this site, or if Legendary or Warner Bros announces it, I won't buy that date.

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonFeb-19-2014 11:08 AM

God, I hope is is true.  Please let it be true!!!!  I don't like being a skeptic, but I'm approaching this, like most of you, with caution.  This dude's track record is mixed, at best.  Some say he's reliable, some say he's not.  But it looks like several people are saying the same thing, so it appears that multiple people have seen the trailer, or at least have been in communication with somene who has (or claims to have) seen it.  But as awesome as this could be, remember... some looser out there put the time and effort into creating some really oficial looking video clips that fooled pretty much all of us, so there is NO LIMIT to how far these trolls go to fool us.  They have proven that they will sink pretty low just for a quick thrill, so something like spreading stories about a new trailer that got picked up by several people who believe they are in communication with someone who has seen it is not beyond the realm of possibility. 

But that said, I pray I am wrong.  I think this could be the news we have been waiting so long for, but I'm not getting my hopes up... just in case.  But even if this isn't true, we will still be getting this trailer within the next few weeks! :D

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 12:27 PM

I've been reading everyone's comments, and I understand. There's been so many trolls and fake outs I really don't blame you guys, I know I must look like a complete idiot but Movie_maniac_ has never been wrong at all, he's the one that first confirmed the trailer would be ready by Feb. 14th instead of actually uploaded. Even he's commented on the matter not even knowing where the rumor started (Comments below = Source) I know all of you are tired of all this and quite frankly so am I but please trust me on this one. 

The last thing I would want to do is trick everyone. We'll get more confirmation soon but for now trust me. 

@DURP004 I don't. I keep everyone updated and I've realized the info on the trailer I post gets repetitive which is why I created the past forum that I can just update anytime new info comes in, but this one deserved it's own thread.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaFeb-19-2014 12:34 PM

We have had 8 topics about the second trailer less the 3 days. That's insane people.

Why are there so many needless topics about the 2nd trailer? It seems every time someone has a single idea, suspicion, rumor, guess or hope about the next trailer a new topic is made. This information could have been posted in any one of those.

STOP making new topics about the second trailer. Enough already. We only need one topic about every trailer in all honesty. There's no point in making 8 topics about a single one within 72 hours.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 12:36 PM

@GMAN2887 I made the last topic about all the info we have so far and I felt this one deserved it's own. I don't plan on making anymore topics on the 2nd trailer.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaFeb-19-2014 12:39 PM

It's not just you. It's a lot of people here. Regardless, it still didn't need another topic as you could've simply edited the other one with new information. And I can all but guarantee that someone will make another topic about it today or tomorrow.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 12:44 PM

That's true but I felt this was the best way to inform people on the official date. It is annoying, I admit. And I even thought about doing that but this one definitely got more people's attention. Besides, when we do get the trailer the forums will sky rocket with people's opinions on various topics even though we won't need that many; so a few extra topics on speculation and hype won't hurt as much.

Joshuahopkins

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 1:28 PM

@instinctiveGigian actually your wrong! I was the first one to say the 14th when they would finish the trailer! all that info Movie manic has posted on twitter about the 14th came from me & stolen my info! you can ask anyone. I was the one who confirmed the Length of the Trailer because i had the source.  But Movie manic about second trailer the 27th is Lebansee Website

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaFeb-19-2014 1:47 PM

This same guy is saying not to expect a lot of shots of Godzilla. So if it's true... Here comes the whining...

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 2:03 PM

Really I don't mind if there isn't much godzilla in the trailer, I don't understand people who think that a godzilla movie should only have scenes of monsters and less humans, no modern audience or critic will like that. 

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaFeb-19-2014 2:38 PM

The best Godzilla, Gamera and Ultraman movies had less monster action and more drama. Just sayin'...

whocares0

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 2:55 PM

I'm just gonna wait on Chris for this one, InstinctiveGigan

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonFeb-19-2014 3:21 PM

i will believe it when i see it here on this site.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

doggiezilla

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 3:44 PM

7 more days :)

Hazzardkitsune

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 3:55 PM

I don't even care if this is fake. More hype = more people talking about it = more knowledge about the movie. Here's to hoping it's real so we get a new trailer in 8 days. That'd be sweeeeeeeeet.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonFeb-19-2014 4:08 PM

@hazzardkitsune

well you know what will happen right? if it is not released when expected then more and more people will complain about it and then people will start calling each other out it is like a tidal wave that just keeps repeating itself not the best example though but just saying.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

DC67

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 4:16 PM

You guys fight way too much. This is the reason why fake/joke stuff originates, you some of you folks gets duped and here comes the massive wave of crying and in-fighting. Just have some patience! Good stuff's on its way, whether this date is accurate or not.  

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonFeb-19-2014 4:20 PM

@dc67

i know good stuff is coming trust me i have plenty of patience. for example going catfishing for the 40 plus pounders i have almost went 2 hours before getting a bite but when he did whoa he almost jerked the rod out of my hands oh good times :)

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 4:25 PM

@HAZZARDKITSUNE Well considering this is the guy who told us about the first teaser being released with the Hobbit, I think it's safe to say it's not fake. :) Expect more info soon

DC67

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:24 PM

And Ben, my post wasn't directed at you by any stretch, it was more of the general populace of fans here.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums