junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-20-2014 11:14 PM
22 Replies

doggiezilla

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-20-2014 11:37 PM

Lol that is funny.

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 12:03 AM

I want to know where that head came from. Like seriously, where the frak did he get that head stock image from. This is hilarious though, and couldn't be more convenient.

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 12:45 AM

i heard that there was a leaked image, something with godzilla and a train, and that it poped up and got taken down within just a few minutes, considering how the teeth look really fuzzy, or even missing, it could be from that

king of the monsters

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 12:46 AM

You shouldn't have told me that. Now I'm going to dedicate my life to finding it...I'll be right back...

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 12:49 AM

haha, i just found out, and ive been doing exactly that, searching endlessly

king of the monsters

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 12:54 AM

Hook a brother up and message it to me. Please...

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 1:18 AM

hmm havent heard of that, but no its not from that particular "leaked" image as you described above, its just me taking parts of my fanart and leaked godzilla pieces together

again just cutting and pasting so far, its still rough and wip, dont expect it to look anything like the below, all blurry and whatnot, its just preliminary cutting out and pasting before i actually texture it all and blend it all in

edit: just to clarify i dont know anything about that leaked stuff they are talking above, im just using preexisting stuff that has been released/I made

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 3:31 AM

ah, i see, i still hope i can find the leaked picture though, it would be sweet

king of the monsters

frozen

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 5:37 AM

this pleases me..

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusFeb-21-2014 9:43 AM

And thats why Godzilla lost that fight. He was drunk.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 10:03 AM

godzilla didn't lose, i don't think you really have to see him to know hes swimming, the showa godzilla is a deep sea creature isn't he?, also, i'm not sure if this is true, but apperantly, it was only the american version that showed kong swinmming away, in the japanese release, it was godzilla you saw swimming away.

king of the monsters

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 10:55 AM

@Godzilla Himself

I can debunk that for you, because I have the japanese release and the american universal version, they both end the same, of course with the japanese one without the american actors

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 11:13 AM

the reason why TOHO chose King Kong to win was becuase King Kong was more popular than Godzilla at the time the reason he was more popular was probably 1. the re-release of the 1933 King Kong in Japan and 2. King Kong had been well known, after all godzilla only had 1 good movie at the time which was gojira the first movie, also this was godzilla's 3rd movie and king kong had been popular from the start and thanks to re-releases he got even more popularity

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonFeb-21-2014 11:56 AM

Its amazing to me that the "duel endings" myth is still floating around out there.  After more than fifty years, people still believe it.  I'm not trying to insult anyone or anything like that, but its fascinating to me that in an age where both versions can more easily be viewed than ever before, stories like that are still so ingrained into the fandom.

Anyone who has never seen the Japanese version needs to check it out.  Its great and , not suprisingly, much better than the American version!

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonFeb-21-2014 11:58 AM

But I digress.  This is hysterical!  The true size comparison between the two has always made me laugh. :)

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 11:59 AM

@Junkerde and Danzilla

cool, now i know.

king of the monsters

Jezza

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-22-2014 1:11 AM

I don't think they have a beer keg with enough beer in it to get Godzilla drunk, lol!

Youre fat, and I'm not sugarcoating it cause you'd probably eat that too.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-27-2014 6:48 PM

@Danzilla93 Wait, the Japanese version of KKvsG can be easily seen now!? I thought it was never released outside of Japan! YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT.

jimmy silva

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-24-2015 6:27 PM

can  anyone explain to me the 40 seconds kong and godzilla were underwater how kong in 20 seconds killed godzilla.kong if he was fighting godzilla which i don't think he was did you see how far kong was out to sea he looked like he was underwater swimming like 50 football fields!!!godzilla lives and thrives underwater don't you think kong if he was even fighting zilla thet 100's of gallons of water was going up his nose salt water at that and his vision was blurred not so for godzilla what did kong do underwater that he definitely couldn't do on land in the japanese version you hear godzilla roar and 2 of the stars in the movie were in a helicopter and 1 guy asks do you think godzilla survived and the other guy says its possible of course its possible he lives in the g.d. water he doesn't have to pop up his head you also hear kongs roar do you know in the original script it had godzilla pushing kong over the cliff and blasting him with his ray kong dead but universal cut it out because they figured american audiences wouldn't be pleased that a japanese monster beating their american animal i don't consider kong a monster he is not a kaiju kaiju monsters don't die from machine guns on planes.it was a tie but my god the american one was so slanted towards kong as far as dialogue.imagine if kong fought mechagodzilla even from 74 of course you would have to shrink mecha 250 feet or so mecha would have made ape chunks out of kong in 5 minutes.

jimmy silva

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-24-2015 7:29 PM

unfortunately danzilla i wasn't signed in i wrote about a 100 words about the lousy american version you can get the uncut japanese version w english subtitles from a site called sumogorilla.com it will be easy to find you can use your credit card it costs ready 12 dollars! its only a dvd but its a good picture with good sound especially if you play it in a bluray player it upscales the picture you get the movie in 3 to 5 business days i just got mine a week ago i had seen the jap. vers.b4 on youtube do not bother with that now its been taken down for a year.you will get to hear akira ifikubes beautiful score which was taken out by the soft headed americans at universal and filled with creature from the black lagoon wait til you see the end then you will know it was simply a tie you hear godzillas roar and kongs roar also the stars in the helicopter one asks do you think godzilla survived and the other one says its possible duh you think so what di kong do to godzilla in 20 seconds underwater to kill godzilla in godzillas realm while there would be 100's of gallons of salt water going up kong nose and blurring his vision you would think godzilla would have killed him easily underwater but all you people who think kong won explain to me how and i dont want to hear well cause cause toho said so we all know how toho changes everything every movie you explain it 1st fight kong runs away after 2 minutes have you ever seen godzilla run away from any monster or military never.keep kong in kong world and the king of the monsters by the way proclaimed by the americans in their 56 release even they knew the 50 foot ape couldn't touch this radioactive walking force of nature  but danzilla wait til you see the japanese version 10 times better than the american hack job i can't wait for kong on faggo i mean on skull island beating up giant spiders booorrrriiinggg can't wait for godzilla 2016 and 18 yes hope you like the real version of kkvszilla although the real script of kk vs zilla had zilla pushing kong off the cliff and blasting him with his ray universal cut the footage out b cause they thought the american babies would be outraged

jimmy silva

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-24-2015 7:35 PM

testing testing

jimmy silva

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-24-2015 7:56 PM

by the way when you get your dvd from sumogorilla.com it comes in a nice case but the dvd is unmarked you simply put the dark purplish part down on the tray and the top will be silver it has no menu it will automatically play a trailer from the movie dont be alarmed there is no subtitles and the picture is not that great then the movie plays with the blue globe spinning with english subtitles and the picture is much better.so hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any questions or let me know how you feel about the japanese version compared to the english version night and day its sad that godzilla fans and kong fans cannot see the movie in the japanese version but if you go to sumogorilla.com you now can i know of no other place to find the japanese version except at amazon japan do you know at amazon japan they have every godzilla movie ever made in blu ray but they wont play in our players and even if they did you have to understand japanese and or read japanese you don't know how bad i want to get godzilla raids again in bluray terror of mechagodzilla godzilla 1985 and i think those are the oh wait a minute the first godzilla vs mechagodzilla 74 in bluray other than that thank god when godzilla 2014 b4 it came out it offered alot of the older movies we grew up with with the english sub version and the uncut japanese version with english subtitles!!!!that was the gem of it all!!!oh movies like ghidorah the three headed monster you can only get indvd no bluray but it has the japanese version wenglish subs same with godz.vs monster zero just dvd but maybe b4 godzilla 2016 or 2018 they will release the oldies in bluray

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums