Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Godzilla 2014 - Mexico Roadshow Promo (Dr. Serizawa Confirmed)

junkerde

23 Replies

Evan123

Oh wow what a promotion....but wait doesn't that news paper article/poster in the second last link mean that in the story the general public are fully aware of godzilla's prescence and possibly even the muto creatures aswell 

Demplex

YEAH MEXICO! :{D

nice find

Gojira2K

Man! I can't read the one right next to Serizawa. Can any one else?

junkerde

you guys asked for it, close up of character promo and film stills:

Gojira2K

Do you have any more?

Linkzilla

Wasn't Ken Wantanabe as Serizawa confirmed before even the teaser trailer was released?

junkerde

@gojira2k

for now, no

@linkzilla

people have been complaining to me about that they didn't know Serizawa was in this, so I just said it's confirmed now, youll be surprised how many people dont know.

Daikaiju_Danielle

Amazing. Thank you so much!

Do you happen to have a close picture of the newspaper saying "WORLD SHOCKED BY RETURN OF GODZILLA'S RAMPAGE"? That looks interesting. :)

Gman2887

Man, this event just looks so cool. What a spectacular show to promote the film. Fantastic set-up.

junkerde

@ daikaiju danielle

i don't have that, but they MIGHT get pictures later. I'm missing David Strathairn's photo

Daikaiju_Danielle

Alrighty, thank you Junkerde. :)

Deadite Kaiju

Wish I could be there. That is really awesome, thanks :)

Reggie1138

Gonna try some of these I.D. numbers over at mutoresearch.net and see what happens.

Gojira2K

@DAIKAIJU,

Here is a link to the page that has the, "WORLD SHOCKED BY RETURN OF GODZILLA'S RAMPAGE" picture you wanted. It should be the last one.

http://kaijucast.tumblr.com/post/67756427262/gojira-senpai-astoundingbeyondbelief

GODZILLA HIMSELF

lucky Mexico

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
5 replies
BIGBADBEN

Jul-30-2014 3:31 PM

7 replies
Any Godzilla Image You Need?

Jul-30-2014 2:53 PM

1 replies
Mothra

Jul-30-2014 2:12 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
High FLYERS tag team Night
High FLYERS tag team Hey
Carnosaur ahh 9:51...the perfect time to be motivated to re-arrange the living room..fun times, man..fun times
High FLYERS tag team Lol idg why you would waste a year of your life on a movie
Carnosaur i would say so
Gman2887 Then I don't doubt his self-proclaimed commitment! Waiting a year in a theater is balls out.
durp004 Judging by the advertising from G14 he'll be at the theater just in time to catch the first trailer
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!