Godzilla Movie

Godzilla\'s Roar in Hardee\'s Commercial

1437 Views22 Replies
Forum Topic

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:02 PM

Here is the commercial I told all you about over a week ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3bCYfnxRk&feature=youtu.be

*Embeded video by **Al**
22 Replies

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaMar-19-2014 2:16 PM

No need for name calling. I've edited out the insults you originally had in your post. Please refrain from lashing out like that again.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:20 PM

Well, yall are very rude to a lot of people.  Some people are just trying to help and yall lash out at them.

DannyBlazor

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:21 PM

Eh, not much to it

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:27 PM

never said there was much to it, thats why the original post said GODZILLA ROAR HEARD IN HARDEE'S COMMERCIAL and every one pretty much said there was no such commercial.  Just had to prove everyone wrong.  Which I believe I just did.  And i was first to post that Hardee's was selling the cups.  Made my point and thats the end of it.

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:49 PM

Thank you for finding the commerical. I must say though, kinda dissapointed on how it was used. It's hard to out-do that Snickers commerical, that's for sure!

DannyBlazor

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:51 PM

oh no, like I remember you saying that earlier on, never doubted you, but I'm just saying that all you hear is his roar and it doesn't show a thing at the end saying "Godzilla, In theaters May 16th".

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:53 PM

lionden looks like you need a kids happy meal, i laugh at your displeasure

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 2:55 PM

I'll take one if you're buying.

zaffzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 3:11 PM

We'll if you just proven guys wrong I say congrats but like stated before there is no real advertisement for godzilla. And why is the roar the same as the 1998 (godzilla/zilla) movie mmmm?

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 3:16 PM

wasnt the point, just showing hardee's would be promoting the movie and people said i was wrong or hearing things.  Dont care if its a good commercial or not, just pointing it out and wondered if anyone else had seen it, guess nobody had. 

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMar-19-2014 3:16 PM

guys remember that he is new and is also trying to help out the best way possible ill admit that there was no need for the name calling but please respect one another.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

zaffzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 3:27 PM

Yep, its the same roar of the 98 godzilla/zilla movie. After watching it I made my opinion that this is not a commercial for godzilla 2014 so I take back what i said. You did not prove any body wrong cause based on that fact of the roar and no godzilla 2014 statement stated in this commercial. Sorry keep looking I'm sure you will find a lot of commercials in about a month.

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 3:45 PM

who said i was buying? dream harder kid

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 3:52 PM

yes it is a promo for the movie, thats why they are selling Godzilla cups, duh.

Oh, Junkerde, I'm pretty sure i'm at least twice your age.  You're closer to a happy meal than me.

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 3:53 PM

yes it is a promo for the movie, thats why they are selling Godzilla cups, duh.

Oh, Junkerde, I'm pretty sure i'm at least twice your age.  You're closer to a happy meal than me.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMar-19-2014 3:58 PM

@lionden13

hey man dont try that i am older than you crap because it wont get you far here i myself have seen the hardee's commercial on cable tv and no that is defenitly the godzilla roar from the 1998 film and yes here in my hometown they are giving out the cups for drinks but only say godzilla on it, no picture yet please learn to respect each other regardless of whatever comes up.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 4:00 PM

Guess they arent promoting godzilla (hardee's and carl's jr are the same place).  Guess i'm seeing things now AND hearing things.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMar-19-2014 4:02 PM

that is exactly what is on the cups here in my hometown as well, i never accused you of saying that you were lying and that you were seeing things i will apoligize if i was rude but we are all here to talk about godzilla and nothing else.

LIONDEN13

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-19-2014 4:04 PM

The commercial was the whole point so i was right on everything.  Dont call me KID you tweener.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMar-19-2014 4:08 PM

Lionden, we get it. You proved your point, there's no reason to be consistantly aggressive. Cool off.

The rest of you need to stop baiting him as well. Play nice or don't play at all. This is the final warning.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-20-2014 9:43 AM

lionden you're in timeout!

The Legendary Director from ROBLOXiwood

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-26-2014 1:07 AM

Let us add Lionden13 to the cemetery of the forum insulters. Well, what he did a week before he added the link to the video, he was rude. You know, stop claiming the mods and the admin of being rude to you, they are trying to make you stop insulting people a week before you posted the link. This thread must be locked, mods.

And Lionden, the link is dead you biscuit!

People, listen up. The creature is 779 feet tall, and the gills are on his neck! It has big arms, sharp teeth, dorsal fins or spikes on it\'s back and has T-Rex like feet. One more importantly, run!
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
7amey
7amey » Baragon
21% To Next Rank
Tony SAV
Tony SAV » Mothra Larvae
50% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums