Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

New Godzilla poster at fye I haven't seen before!

solomonster54

I found and bought at fye today two new Godzilla posters, one of which I haven't seen before with a good pic of Godzilla. I took a pic of the new one, sorry my camera isn't the greatest.

link

new poster

30 Replies

Daikaiju_Danielle

It looks like his tail is missing. Also his torso is way too short. :O

King_of_Zombies

his neck is almost as long as his torso... weird

Akio123

Doesn't look like the toy really. Or the other posters revealing Godzilla. The Empire magazine body doesnt look that short.

solomonster54

Yeah, its legit. I also took a picture of the bin at fye I found it in.

bin

TarrellZilla

Yeah the body looks weirdly proportioned lol Still a cool poster though! It's so cool to see G posters posted up in stores.

Bykowsky

Oh, terrible proportions, awful effects. Not a quite good poster.

Akagi

Wow, I don't understand all the hate for this. I love the proportions, the big, bulky arms and expression filled face looks great, and that turtle like chest is cool as hell. 

Gojira2K

I agree Akagi.

Akagi

@Gojira2k

I'm glad someone does. 

ゴジラ 2014 Rules

you do know akagi that Godzilla 2014 always had that and it is pretty cool 

gojira19

It reminds me a bear standing up over its rear limbs. That´s what my aunt told me about the Jakks Pacific figure: the body looks more like a bear than any TOho Godzilla. I suppose that was the porpouse of Gareth Edwards to make his fighting style a cross between a bear and a Komodo Dragon... but the lack of shoulders makes him to look  weird to me.

At least in my opinion, I still prefer the Heisei Desings over any other.

Gojira2K

ComicBookMovie just made an article about this. I guess a lot of sites keep an eye on this site.

trickkelly

@akagi. I love the new design too. Not my favorite, but head and shoulders above some of the other incarnations. 

Linkman89

That looks SICK!!! I wonder if that's to scale with the airport and planes near him since they said in the SDCC 13 footage when Godzilla stepped into view all you could see from inside the building were feet/some leg

Danzilla93

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is a great poster!  The odd proportions are all about angles, and I actually prefer this Godzilla to the Empire version! :) He looks so freaking epic!!!!  I really want to find this poster.  Where/what is "fye" though?  Is it an achronym?  Could I find this now at, say... Walmart?

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
5 replies
Debate week season 4 (Sneak Peek)

Oct-23-2014 9:20 AM

0 replies
Unmade Monster Concepts.

Oct-23-2014 6:04 AM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
**Al** Hiya GG
GorillaGodzilla Hey Al!
**Al** but if you are having a troubleto get on Scified.. Send a mail to Chris or come to report it in skype.
**Al** Danielle, not trouble at all, to me.
Gojira2K Not anymore, Danielle. Have you seen the Age of Ultron Trailer?
GorillaGodzilla fixing*
GorillaGodzilla Danielle its good now! The site is back up just yesterday Chris was fxing it was the same for me
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!